Pages:
Author

Topic: Is $65,000 the peak of this bull market? - page 6. (Read 1003 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 63
Very high chance that yes. There isn't much hype about Bitcoin, there hasn't been any major positive news for a long time, only FUD. No new big institutions have publicly announced that they bought BTC or plan to adopt it, which was the main drive behind this bull run. Bears are dumping more coins than bulls can buy.
I think that it is already confirmed that it is the peak of the bull run since a lot seems to agree that we have reached the bear market right now. I guess we will just have to wait for it and see what happens next, the market doesn't have any way to go but up in the future.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Do you think $65,000 represents the peak of the current bull market?

I guess so, we might need more time to see that price again as we are heading to a bear market.

The hype is gone, Elon hype is gone so people have nothing to follow anymore.
I might be wrong, I would be happy if I am but this is what I'm seeing now, it's hard to expect something that I'm not convinced will happen.

$20k is possible, $10k is unlikely.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
BTC still holding the $35,000 level. Although we cannot be certain, the technical indicators and Bitcoin psychological trends support the possibility that we will see a rally soon.
Hopefully, Bitcoin will see new all time highs.

I think I cannot say that 65k$ is the peak of the bull market, because we are far away from the end of bull market 2021 is not yet finish and i think there will be another peak that will come before this year end. So let just wait and witness the 2021 bullrun, i hold my bags till the end of 2021.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
BTC still holding the $35,000 level. Although we cannot be certain, the technical indicators and Bitcoin psychological trends support the possibility that we will see a rally soon.

But Bitcoin did not even meet that 65,000$ mate so meaning either bitcoin is not finish yet or that 64k is the peak.

but no matter what happen , we are still the one that responsible for the prices of bitcoin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 915
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

Yes. Bitcoin will never make another ATH.

Why do you feel that way? Is there anything different about Bitcoin today compared to previous years when it reached new ATHs with each new bull run?
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

But a new ATL™ is comming.
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 10424
If it is then we can safely say that the usual 4 year cycle is successfully broken and from now on we can expect a very different trend unlike the cycle of big rise followed by a bubble followed by a year of bear market. From that point we may see a different market, for example a 100% rise bull market every 3 months with a couple of weeks of bear market only.

Otherwise if bitcoin follows the same trend as it used to and so far in the past 3 years has followed we should see the rise continue and the target at the end of the cycle is a bubble at $500k.
Activity: 155
Merit: 21

Bitcoin will make a new all time high but I'm afraid to see that again this year because $65,000 level is already an over bought level and that's why we are down right now plus the negative news that is circulating around the world. We might see a more sideways trend while we are consolidating and cleaning the market, let's just see the next move of Bitcoin in the last week of May, this can be a big thing.

Bitcoin will reach a new ATH this year end. This is just a short downtrend before we see the fierce bounce back of Bitcoin in the next months. Those who say BTC never make another ATH don't own any Bitcoin for sure. They will be shut the fu'ck up whenever BTC price increase.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
I don't think anyone cashed out, especially bitcoin holders. The people who bought ETH and DOGE and made multiples upon multiples of their investment, they probably cashed out. However bitcoin holders didn't really make much in terms of %'s.

Pretty sure the people who bought at $33K didn't cash out for 2x gains and same with people who bought $19.5K right before the break, they didn't sell for only 3x gains. And there are tons of people who are stuck holding the bag in the $56K region. I think we might get a higher low at like $49K before maybe testing the $30K or $20K support in the near future. Way too much fud at the moment.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

Bitcoin will make a new all time high but I'm afraid to see that again this year because $65,000 level is already an over bought level and that's why we are down right now plus the negative news that is circulating around the world. We might see a more sideways trend while we are consolidating and cleaning the market, let's just see the next move of Bitcoin in the last week of May, this can be a big thing.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
The price of BTCitcoin just slid below $32,000 yet again and the technical indicators will not help in identifying the direction of the market, hopefully we will see the market recovering yet again and we might see the market moving on a range for a while before we see the final rally and that is my expectation.

I hope we might see another rally breaching the present all time high valuation before we see the major correction and that is what i expect but anything can happen in this market because institutional investors have more control over this market.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
BTC still holding the $35,000 level.
It's at $33k right now, and when I woke up and checked the altcoin market, it looks like a lot of coins are seriously in the red as well. 

Could $65k have been the high?  I don't know.  The only thing I know for sure is that bitcoin is going to have to double in price to get back to a new ATH, and I'm not sure how long it's going to take for that to happen.  I'm confident it will happen, but whether it's going to be in a month or a year....who knows.  It never ceases to amaze me how volatile bitcoin and the altcoin markets can be, and how fast they can drop.

I'm not concerned for myself, as I don't own much crypto at all (certainly not as much as many folks here on the forum).  I'm concerned about the big players who'd bought bitcoin recently and whether they're going to be forced to sell by their investors/shareholders.  If that happens (or if it's already started to happen), bitcoin is in for even more pain.  Hopefully that won't happen, but it certainly could.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 704

No 65k was not the top, the reason why I think this is that the market behaved in a weird way when we reached the top, basically the price remained close to the all time high for weeks as if there was no buying pressure.

To me this was the whales not wanting to go all out so soon and they let the retail investors to push the price up, then they took advantage of the FUD created by Musk and crashed the price, now that they are happy with the amount of coins they have then they will begin to push the price up once again, I can easily see bitcoin reaching a price of 150k or even 200k at the end of the year so I do not see the point of selling now.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 2144
Very high chance that yes. There isn't much hype about Bitcoin, there hasn't been any major positive news for a long time, only FUD. No new big institutions have publicly announced that they bought BTC or plan to adopt it, which was the main drive behind this bull run. Bears are dumping more coins than bulls can buy.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...

It’s not holding 35k anymore as the sell down continues.  And how things really are rn, it’s looking like 65k USD was the peak.  Sucks..  it was fun while it lasted tho.  For a while there I thought I was gonna get very rich.  Cheesy

And isn’t it weird that the sell down happened during a Sunday?
Activity: 2506
Merit: 628
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
I'd think so yes. I'd rather think that the rest of the year would end up being actually stabilizing the market, since the bull run the past 5 months or so was, well, just that quick. I wouldn't say that the price would go down though, but the price will definitely play around the 40 maybe 50k levels if lucky. I'd reckon it wouldn't go down much, and even if it did, it would be short since it is a buy opportunity for the majority after all. I'd reckon that it'd be quite a quick bounce up if it ever happens.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

It could be the peak but this year hasn't ended yet so if the market bounces back that $65k resistance could be broken. The hope is that BTC had reached mainstream media and people are not trusting banks anymore.

The deeper the price goes down, the more fear has instilled about Bitcoin FUD. This price hasn't bottomed yet so there will be a chance for holders to actually sell, it will be easier to see where the market will go if the price bottomed already.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 366

Most probably. That was it for the first half of this year. The rest would happen in the second half. The current price signifies the bull run is over. $35,000 is way too far from the ATH at $65,000. We cannot simply say we are still at a correction right now. This is already the bear season, which was made to happen by a lot of rumors spreading and some negative comments. But this does not mean that we will not break that ATH within the year. I still believe we will in the second half.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622
Not at all. I am going to quote someone from the WO thread because I think his post summarizes the situation perfectly:

We are going to at least surpass $100K this year.

This chart is useless

1- it does not shows API orders
2- it does not shows stop limit orders
3- it shows current situation in orderbook only
4- it is normal to see the advantage of buy orders on this chart when price is crashing. When you are a middle size whale and price is crashing down with big volume. Would you market buy or create a buy order close to supports? If price is crashing and you want to sell. Would you create a sell order at 40k or 45k?

We have 55 bilion $ volume on BTC. Do you really belive that 17 miilion $ (500 BTC) is enought to push price +50%? Thats less than 1 minute volume candle XD
Pages:
Jump to: