Pages:
Author

Topic: Is 7K the right price to buy in at a bottom price? - page 2. (Read 381 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Price of BTC is $7,661 in Bitfinex, is it reasonable to buy at 7K or price will go lower? I almost lose my patience.

Still, i have an original price analysis from Kaung Ren, a Chinese analyst, to share with you, please feel free to leave your comments below:

Price is expected to continue oscillating downwards along with MA 5 after breaking below $8,500 last night. However, rally can be used to play the segment after dipping far below MA 5, you can also dump your chips when price moves back above MA 5.

Apart from the extremely weak performance in price move during the last 2 sessions, BTC also shows no signs of expansion in volumes at bottom price. Even though the arrow as marked serves as a support, nobody knows exactly where price is heading for when price continues moving downwards along with MA 5. If you bought around $18,000, there’s no more reason to be afraid.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated by AICoin Jami.

Check the full-version analysis here: https://www.aicoin.net.cn/article/12960.html

I've suspected it before at 10k and 9k and then 8k so it's risky to say we're at the bottom but the only real reasons we keep falling is because we can't go 2 days without another load of bad news and the subsequent FUD that comes with it. Once we have a quiet week then the money will start to flow back in, most buyers will wait for a 10-20% recovery before really piling in. At least that's my expectation.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nobody can call the bottom. So instead of investing your entire wad, drip feed it in, buying a little every week. That way, if the prices trend downwards, you'll be protected from a huge loss (you'll just have a small loss from your early buys).
Activity: 502
Merit: 251
A local bottom might be reached in 4 - 6 hours from now, so it might be a good entry for a short term trade.

You still a perma-bear ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
SODL
Ok let me give you the standard answers:

* It's a great time to buy more! If you have some money left, buy more here!
* This tank was to be expected
* It's only FUD
* It's because of Christmas !!
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
A local bottom might be reached in 4 - 6 hours from now, so it might be a good entry for a short term trade.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
Price of BTC is $7,661 in Bitfinex, is it reasonable to buy at 7K or price will go lower? I almost lose my patience.

Still, i have an original price analysis from Kaung Ren, a Chinese analyst, to share with you, please feel free to leave your comments below:

Price is expected to continue oscillating downwards along with MA 5 after breaking below $8,500 last night. However, rally can be used to play the segment after dipping far below MA 5, you can also dump your chips when price moves back above MA 5.

Apart from the extremely weak performance in price move during the last 2 sessions, BTC also shows no signs of expansion in volumes at bottom price. Even though the arrow as marked serves as a support, nobody knows exactly where price is heading for when price continues moving downwards along with MA 5. If you bought around $18,000, there’s no more reason to be afraid.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated by AICoin Jami.

Check the full-version analysis here: https://www.aicoin.net.cn/article/12960.html
Pages:
Jump to: