Pages:
Author

Topic: Is a million dollars possible? - page 26. (Read 5518 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 03:28:38 AM
It is possible but need a long time to earn million dollars, even with a profit consistency and less losing. You need more capital if you want to earn in fastest way, but do not forget that market are unpredictable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 03:26:08 AM
Of course theoretically it`s certainly possible, but how many years u r willing to wait. And after all, no one guarantees that this will ever happen
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 03:24:44 AM
I belive that everything is possible )))) And a million dollars are not an exeption ))
but it depends on the amount you're starting out investing with.  Just keep buying and hodling until the market recovers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 25, 2018, 02:34:36 AM
It might be possible but very difficult, unlikely to happen you need lucky. It is a dream who reading this forum. I am not prefer to this way.
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 02:32:47 AM
In crypto world anything is possible in terms of money, especially when you are holding a good coin and this makes you a lot of profit out of it.
Activity: 392
April 25, 2018, 02:20:51 AM
indeed coins which grew on 10,000% little, but they there is and will, the problem in is very much to guess (another words I not find) what coin for year will give such growth - very difficult. Therefore allocate your capital in different coins to increase your chances of becoming a millionaire) sorry for my English.
Activity: 158
April 25, 2018, 02:15:34 AM
it is possible, but it is just a matter of time and how patient that you can be.... currently i still have a coin that i have being holding for the past 5 months now without selling a dem from it. i still believe it will get 100% before i will sell it off.
Activity: 168
April 25, 2018, 01:11:29 AM
Million is a high figure for me considering that you would like to purchae a coin once they are on the market. I could say that you may get this if yoy participated in an ICO and had a good number of coins then the ICO hit the jatpock. Considering that this is a new coin the chance of getting a million is after the product was executed so pretty much a year for the soonest.  
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
April 25, 2018, 01:02:06 AM
Possible, if you bought ethereum 1 year ago with your 10k usd. Now you would have 600k USD. Very close to become a millioneire  Cheesy
If you bought litecoin 1 year ago with 10k usd, you would already have 1 millione usd in your pocket  Wink

I suggest swing trading to try and increase your chip stack. Def need to make a few big moves to get up there to a million
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 12:54:42 AM
You could earn a millions dollars if you invest a lot of money. if you only invest with 10k and get 20% each month then you will need few years to get a million dollars if you consistently earn profit.

I think its hard for today as all the coin you mentioned is already well-known. Maybe the best chance is to try to look for a coin with a promising future.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 11:51:09 PM
You could earn a millions dollars if you invest a lot of money. if you only invest with 10k and get 20% each month then you will need few years to get a million dollars if you consistently earn profit.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 11:40:28 PM
It's all possible, when you buy eth and ltc when it just shows up and you keep it until now. It all starts from new coins, if there is a new coin that has potential values ​​like eth and ltc, it is very possible. For a solid coin if you want to earn a million without doing anything, it's a waste of time. If you have a lot of free time better do something else to earn money
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
April 24, 2018, 11:32:13 PM
It's very much possible if you had invested in EOS for example with 10k dollars when it started ,you would have made a million dollars by now.  The issue is that of understanding the market and taking the appropriate risky steps to win.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 24, 2018, 11:22:46 PM
Yes its possible in this market,Coins like Ether,Litecoin,Nem,Dash,Ripple if you already buy a year ago and still holding i think you ill reach to be millionaire so here can be possible just need perfect selection of coins,right decisions and patience will take you up.
Activity: 69
April 24, 2018, 11:18:38 PM
You should have more confidence, you hold the COINS encryption money every year in the number of transactions, this is great news, for the whole market now and in the currency of finishing period, so you need to wait for a period of time,
Activity: 420
April 24, 2018, 11:13:15 PM
It seems likely that, in essence, all altcoin tokens can have high prices because they follow the market price, the more buyers or token requests the higher the token price.
Activity: 350
April 24, 2018, 10:53:35 PM
If one were to buy and hold solid  avaerge coins (not a coin that kicks out and gets 10000% gain), but rather a nice steady gain like eth, Ltc etc (top 20) and starts with 10k, is it possible to reach a million without trading and buying/selling at highs and lows? If so, how long would you predict it would take? Or are most coins not going to last long term, so every 6 months would I have to rebalance with newer coins?
I believe anything is possible if we work hard for it. With perseverance, hard work, and of course, with some sprinkle of luck, we can achieve almost anything we put our minds into. Whether short term or long term, things will happen as long as we have the patience and knowledge for it.
Activity: 266
April 24, 2018, 10:47:43 PM
If one were to buy and hold solid  avaerge coins (not a coin that kicks out and gets 10000% gain), but rather a nice steady gain like eth, Ltc etc (top 20) and starts with 10k, is it possible to reach a million without trading and buying/selling at highs and lows? If so, how long would you predict it would take? Or are most coins not going to last long term, so every 6 months would I have to rebalance with newer coins?
I think maybe, because we are still in the early stages of crypto growth. But I do not think it will happen to a stable coin. Maybe one or two coins born last year or this year will be worth 10000% in the next two years.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
April 24, 2018, 10:16:12 PM
I think it might be possible, but you need to be lucky and you have to choose high-quality COINS with great potential.

If you put a lot of money into it, you'll make a great profit in a few years.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 10:09:11 PM
I do not think for now it would be very difficult to get a 10000% margin of coins that are in the top 20. They have experienced it in previous years. Maybe the chance is on the coin whose price range is currently below $ 1. Of course if the coin has a potential technology developed in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: