Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ADA going down? - page 2. (Read 260 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
December 03, 2018, 04:38:18 PM
I've heard that ADA is having problems and that the company is going out?  Undecided

There have been some personnel problems and Michael Parsons has left, but as far as I'm concerned this leaves Cardano in a better position to face the future. I still think it's a great project and an excellent long-term bet for price rises.
Activity: 5
Merit: 5
December 03, 2018, 04:33:59 PM
I don't know specifically about Cardano but this news does not surprise me.
My understanding is that the dream to develop a "Proof of Stake" cryptocurrency, got a lot of setbacks and it seems that in practise is not possible to give up "Proof of Work" if you want to remain secure and decentralized.
Even the upgrade plans for Ethereum abandoned the full "Proof of Stake" idea, and switched to a model that uses a mix of PoW and PoS.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
December 03, 2018, 04:29:31 PM
I don't know how low the project would go but it will surely bounce back. The project is struggling with internal issues and until this is resolved the price might continue to suffer. ADA is a good project with good team but as we have seen with most projects in the space, this power tuzzle and greed is not helping at all
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
December 03, 2018, 03:49:42 PM
I don't understand what is you meant by Cardano, if you think Cardano will experience a decline. Almost all altcoins experience the same thing now. But in my opinion, so far ADA is a very good project regardless of the current situation.
Activity: 400
Merit: 105
December 03, 2018, 03:22:18 PM
What do you mean by the company is going out? are you talking about they are going to take it down? or what? also, what kind of problem did you hear actually?
do not say, you are talking about their price. If you are talking about this, it was because of the market is on the decline.
nothing more than that,
so far I hear nothing about them and even some media started to shill this project by saying, ADA revives from the ashes.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
December 03, 2018, 03:17:29 PM
I've heard that ADA is having problems and that the company is going out?  Undecided

Cardano, a project with a lot of potential and community support, but somehow it did not make the expected breakout.

But I still believe in ADA project. It will succeed!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 03:15:52 PM
Pages:
Jump to: