Pages:
Author

Topic: Is AION any good? - page 2. (Read 350 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 04:52:35 AM
I also think AION as a good long term investment. I am searching for new investments now and AION is my latest interest. I saw some good features there. Hope it can create good profit to me. But still not decided to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 12:02:38 AM
I think AION is set out to do a very interesting thing in the blockchain space and I believe they will succeed in the long run. They also seem to be a very well connected company with many partnerships and they maintain a good relationship with their investors. However, best you do your own research before investing in them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 04, 2018, 04:49:05 PM
Has anyone invested in AION? Is it any good? I had a price drop recently and I am thinking it's a good opportunity to get in. But is it any good?
Nope, there's too many new ICO's next year. Most people don't have that many Bitcoins to trade and that coin is not going to go anywhere special.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 08:42:17 PM
In my opinion is very good project and in my opinion this project will be big, because they want to become third blockchain that connect between different blockchain. And this idea is unique and interesting and first time in blockchain community. Iam invested $10,000 too in this project, my prediction the price will be going up 10 times in 2018.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
December 24, 2017, 07:54:47 PM
it's definitely good, yes, 10$ before the end of januari no doubt in my mind!
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
December 19, 2017, 03:38:32 PM
Currently, this coin is at 94th place in terms of capitalization. Therefore, it is still far from the first 10 coins of coins. And it is traded on third-rate exchanges.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
December 19, 2017, 03:26:19 PM
I think AION is one of the best projects currently in the crypto space, aiming to connect independent blockchains on a global scale. But you should always do your own research and draw your own conclusions. The reason for the price dip (which has recovered a lot since) is the first TRS release - some people took advantage of it to sell a part of their investment. But it will grow a lot, in my opinion currently undervalued.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 03:12:48 PM
Full disclosure, I work with the AION team and from my point of view AION is a very strong project.  

Matt Spoke, AION's CEO is a current board member of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and who's background includes heading up Deloitte's ( a multinational professional services consulting firm) Blockchain Innovation division.  He and co-founder Kesem Frank, also from Deloitte, share a vision in regards to solving the interoperability of Blockchains, that is a platform that will integrate different blockchain systems.  

They've put together an incredible team of forward thinking Business Development, Project Management and Software Engineer professionals and launched their ICO in the fall raising $23 million USD in their private and pre-sale.  With that capital raised, they decided they had enough funds to move forward with their project milestones, that the public sale was cancelled and excess tokens were then re-distributed to early investors as a part of a Token Release program.  

Aion has gone on to announce partnerships with Singularity, Enigma, Metaverse, Bancor, SONM to connect independent Blockchains on a global scale. They've also created Interoperability Alliance with WanChain & ICON, which was launched at the Coindesk's Consensus invest 2017 event on Nov 28th in New York City.

There's a very committed and passionate team at AION and the founders Matt and Kessem are among the best public speakers and minds in the blockchain space.  Dev team is working hard to complete an internal testnet this week, with a public testnet to be released in January 2018.  Team is also working on having AION listed on more exchanges in early 2018.   I believe this projects has big potential!

I would recommend you read more about the project here to get a full picture: https://aion.network
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 06:17:57 PM
Has anyone invested in AION? Is it any good? I had a price drop recently and I am thinking it's a good opportunity to get in. But is it any good?
Pages:
Jump to: