Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Alts Market already bottomed out? - page 3. (Read 611 times)

copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 08, 2020, 05:12:15 AM
it depends which altcoins we're talking about, the scam ones will never see bottom, it will see nothing and your investment go to zero. that's the bottom.

You are absolutely tight. The scam coins will never see the light of the day and people who invested in them will never recover their losses. I am talking about the good alt coins which will certainly go 10 t0 100X
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
November 08, 2020, 03:06:55 AM
The sudden jump in BTC price has negatively impacted alts markets but I think LINK , XTZ and go coins have already bottomed out. The traders can book huge profit if they buy them at current price.
I don't think it's still the right time to buy, bitcoin is still bullish but there will be corrections along the way, yesterday btc was at 15,600$ and hours ago it retreat back to 14900-15000$, this took a ton of negative volatility on altcoins, I suggest buying little by little when price is down
accumulation is good to do in the current situation, because the price is very volatile,
I suggest that we can see the market in real time, wait until everything is normal,
or maybe the accumulation in altcoins can also be done in the current situation, because altcoin in bottom zone.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158
November 08, 2020, 03:01:43 AM
it depends which altcoins we're talking about, the scam ones will never see bottom, it will see nothing and your investment go to zero. that's the bottom.
It is never easy to separate scam from the good ones. If they are not scams then they are non-starter and non-monetizable like Ark, Lisk, Bitshares or the plenty of others that have a history on this forum but never really made it big. The fundamental question always remains that what exactly do alts have to offer when there is BTC and ETH for every possible blockchain use-case there can be.

Some alts died long time ago (years ago) and never recovered from there.

When we talk about alts, nothing is certain. (actually nothing is certain for any crypto out there) They may recover when you least expect and can even make new ATH's.
LOL. Tell us which one of YOUR alts died. I mean we all should be a bit candid sometimes and talk about our own shitty or crazy experiences with Alts. Nobody ever talks about them. I ask this because this particular post of yours seem to come from a place of having been through the roller-coaster of hoping that maybe ONE of your alts will moon like you thought..
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
November 08, 2020, 02:48:31 AM
I believe that this moment of entry to the newcomers' market helps in understanding the cycle we've seen since the olden days. I think the boom will be 2021, the market will be more selective and the pointless projects will be scrapped. I think that in the crypto space there won't be as many currencies as we are now, we will have access to the best of blockchain in the market. And now me and everyone else, we tend to get this market strong and explosive.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
November 08, 2020, 02:21:23 AM
Back to the supported altcoins.
That's all I can think of when BTC price is starting to be dumped again.
$500 down in just hours and I think some traders may have enough to take profits by now.

Although, to pinpoint the right altcoin into where they will go back is a difficult task.
Then, who knows if this is just another fluctuation and BTC might still grow in a week making the alts cheaper.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
November 08, 2020, 02:16:40 AM
Some alts died long time ago (years ago) and never recovered from there.

When we talk about alts, nothing is certain. (actually nothing is certain for any crypto out there) They may recover when you least expect and can even make new ATH's.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
November 08, 2020, 02:12:09 AM
We will see real alts bottom only on the highest btc price point
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
November 08, 2020, 01:52:59 AM
The sudden jump in BTC price has negatively impacted alts markets but I think LINK , XTZ and go coins have already bottomed out. The traders can book huge profit if they buy them at current price.
For Links already have a high increase, don't take the risk to enter in the LINK,
we know that Link is included in the Defi category and makes LINK able to go up 2x,
of course this is the history of altcoin this year which has a large market cap that is able to increase.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
November 08, 2020, 01:25:43 AM
The reason why only few altcoins that are currently trending is because most of the investors and traders are in bitcoins, look at the volume of the bitcoin; it only means that there is something cooking wherein whales and a lot of institutions are starting to acquire bitcoin. The bitcoin also surpassed one of the key levels and it considered as good because finally the market is now bullish. Look at many altcoins especially the shitcoins in the market, they keep dumping so right now avoid acquiring altcoins because it is risky especially today wherein investors and traders are switching in bitcoin because it is currently trending.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
November 08, 2020, 12:11:37 AM
Some of those Altcoins are not participating in this current surge while the other Altcoins have also increased their price due to the investor's demand. Most of the time when the price of bitcoin is rising, all of the sudden, those other Altcoins are raising their prices as well. Because some investor believes that those Altcoins won't gonna fall down and they will earn higher than investing on Bitcoin. while the other Altcoins are surging its price, there are others who don't even budge and continue to fall down even though the market is celebrating its green days. that's one indication that those Altcoins are not worth to invest our money with.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 07, 2020, 11:22:21 PM
I see that most of the good altcoins are capable of going up in good time, with good signals in the past that the market is continuously receiving money from outside. I believe that most altcoins in the top 20 are likely to increase in price, with the participation of the giant paypal this will be a step to create momentum for more giants in the economy to participate into this field.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
November 07, 2020, 11:19:22 PM
Bitcoin and etherium are now in a good position in the market if most traders are investing in these two currencies then investing in altcoin is not a good time now i don't think these will give huge profits in case of low demand and low prices. BTC price has not had a negative impact on the market bitcoin price increase has improved a lot in the crypto market as the price of bitcoin rises so will the prices of other currencies but now is not the time to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
November 07, 2020, 11:04:01 PM
lowest price? If you look from the first listing on the market, you will probably think again. I think it's not good to buy altcoins right now, better focus on big coins until this rally is over. bitcoin, ethereum and other large coins are still unstable, and it is particularly prone to buying altcoins when they are not showing signs of stability.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 07, 2020, 10:40:59 PM
Cant still say that it is the bottom what happens if btc suddenly drops in value then those alt gains will pretty much be gone in an instant. Its better to play it safe buy in the dips and not risking all of my money.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
November 07, 2020, 10:25:33 PM
Not only Link, Xtz or Go, but almost all altcoins if you look at the BTC pairs all at the bottom, most likely the price will go up when the BTC Dominance goes down,
For now save altcoins and wait for Dominance Bitcoin to drop below 63, if the support area breaks there is a chance that Altseason will occur.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
November 07, 2020, 09:23:44 PM

LINK has been pumping ever since and it's only last month if I'm not mistaken that it took a dive, but wasn't able to recover, and then BTC goes on a massive pump, pulling some of the altcoins price as well.

Traders are smart this days, they're not just going to invest and hope for a huge profit is they see that the project is shit anyways. It's safe to say that maybe DOT or any others that in the bottom half of the top ten coins could be worth, but still no guarantee to book huge profits unless you are part of a pump and dump schemes.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
November 07, 2020, 09:05:38 PM
Activity: 235
Merit: 62
November 07, 2020, 08:59:51 PM
Yes, it seem the alts are catching up with the Bitcoin pump now
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 07, 2020, 07:40:51 PM
are you sure about this? I am seeing different with the crypto that you, OP had been mention. Most alts will do good especially if bitcoin will have a good market. As we all.know that the value of these altcoins are also being assessed through bitcoin market. This is why majority of the altcoin will go strong if bitcoin market is good and sometimes it will go dump when bitcoin market is bad. All or most are depeding on bitcoin market.
Altcoins do not always follow the flow of price movements from bitcoin, no one can guarantee their price movements, the most important thing is that if you have altcoins you have to be careful because the price movements are unpredictable, if you see bitcoin rising and then altcoin prices go up. because traders who have large capital use altcoins, one way to send assets to several exchanges because they take advantage of differences in bitcoin prices to make a profit.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
November 07, 2020, 06:54:15 PM
This is our chance to buy good coins/tokens, they dumped again and we will surely get it at a cheaper price and after months of holding, profit will come to us so its just a matter of time before it rise again. If you have more fund to spend for now is the best time but of course you still have to analyze the market and know what coins/tokens to buy, take the risk now or never.
Pages:
Jump to: