Pages:
Author

Topic: Is amazon will be accepting bitcoins in the future? - page 20. (Read 29688 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
They will accept this soon or later but one thing is in my eyes sure they will accept it on a day without doubts.
I think what people already said they can on a certain moment not deny it anymore if the bitcoin stays growing.
Activity: 294
off course will amazon accepts bitcoins in the future because if they dont do it they will be left behind because other big companmys are introducing the coins right now.

They will do this soon or later, when its used more they will make the step and get on the bitcoin ship for sure.
I even heard they where already considering it.
I agree with that,soon or later they will,there is no doubt.
All big companies must adapt to new circumstances like this.
more and more ppl are using btc so im sure they will have it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
As tittle says will amazon accept bitcoins in the future?

As long as the block size limit is stucked at 1MB then they will not accept bitcoin. I don't think that they want to have more troubles with bitcoin because of their potential users having trouble with bitcoin transaction confirmation delays. At least until 2018 i don't think they will accept bitcoin.
Even if the block size is low and good they will still not accepting bitcoin because they have no guarantee costumer if they use bitcoin  because of you think it well they need a safetiest for their costumers bitcoin has no reverse payment unlike paypal..  costumers are always looking for a good and high security like paypal..  so i think they will not accepting bitcoin as payment its impossible to happen..
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

As long as the block size limit is stucked at 1MB then they will not accept bitcoin. I don't think that they want to have more troubles with bitcoin because of their potential users having trouble with bitcoin transaction confirmation delays. At least until 2018 i don't think they will accept bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

i am sure that amazon will accept bitcoins soon, as many online stores accepts bitcoins now and people want to pay with them so i am sure that amazon will think about that in near future

and even if amazon won't accept bitcoins, then we shouldn't be sad as there are awesome site named purse.io, as it lets you buy stuff from amazon using bitcoins
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Obviously yes cuz it is related to e-commerce, so i think when bitcoin reach 1000$ per bitcoin, people will see it as a currency and it will be accepted world wide.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
Off course will amazon accept bitcoins in the future it would be stupid of them if they dont introduce the bitcoin as paying method.
Because many bigger companys are also accepting them amazon cant leave long behind.
Amazon will start accepting bitcoin anytime if they have no any other options to do.
but this time there is no chance for amazon to accept bitcoin. because amazon already spent so much money to promoting his own payment system (the gift cards) and they got lots of success in it. so this time and early future amazon don't need to bitcoin. but may after few years when bitcoin will become the economic currency and the currency of the digital world then amazon had no other option then accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 242

well since steam now accepts bitcoins too, i think it is really possible in near future to see that amazon accepts bitcoins too, we just have to wait a little more actually

nobody said that steam will accept bitcoins but it did, if there will be plenty of people that wants to use bitcoins in amazon, i am sure that amazon will start to accept bitcoins

It would good that Amazon accepts the bitcoin. The Paypal is collaborating with Coinbase now. It might provide a full service in the future.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

well since steam now accepts bitcoins too, i think it is really possible in near future to see that amazon accepts bitcoins too, we just have to wait a little more actually

nobody said that steam will accept bitcoins but it did, if there will be plenty of people that wants to use bitcoins in amazon, i am sure that amazon will start to accept bitcoins
Activity: 242
Soon or later they will accept the bitcoin to make some good profit with it, if the bitcoin stays growing like this they will add it very soon in my eyes.
What people already said its just a matter of time.

I agree with that. The Steam has accepted the bitcoin payment. The Paypal is collaborating with Coinbase.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Amazon now is accepting bitcoins try to check this link I have seen it a week ago. And I'm glad that this big popular online store is now accepting bitcoins for their service.
Check it here: https://www.rewardspay.com/use-bitcoins-on-amazon
Or just simply google it.
Activity: 364
Soon or later they will accept the bitcoin to make some good profit with it, if the bitcoin stays growing like this they will add it very soon in my eyes.
What people already said its just a matter of time.
Activity: 252
It is not impossible. Amazon remind me of Steam bitcoin story. In 2014 Gabe Newell said that Bitcoin acceptance on steam is 'unlikely to happen'.
And 2 years later we have fully integrated Bitcoin payments on Steam.

Reference: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/gabe-newell-accepting-bitcoin-steam-purchases/
yeah over time every thing changes ! bitcoin is getting more popularity and market and more sites are accepting it day by day, in my opinion its obvious for amazon to accept bitcoin as its payment system !
i agree with you but time i require for this. i think after some time every country will accept bitcoin. they have to legalize bitcoin. i have heard a news on social media and also from my friends that One Coin is accepted by the China and they have legalize it. i personally have no idea about it.
Activity: 700
It is not impossible. Amazon remind me of Steam bitcoin story. In 2014 Gabe Newell said that Bitcoin acceptance on steam is 'unlikely to happen'.
And 2 years later we have fully integrated Bitcoin payments on Steam.

Reference: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/gabe-newell-accepting-bitcoin-steam-purchases/
yeah over time every thing changes ! bitcoin is getting more popularity and market and more sites are accepting it day by day, in my opinion its obvious for amazon to accept bitcoin as its payment system !
Activity: 364
I dont think amazon will leave behind to dont introduce the bitcoin becasue other big companys where they are working together with are also accepting
bitcoins yet so they cant leave behind as i say before. They will defenetly accept bitcoins in the future dont be afraid.
Activity: 812
I think for me amazon is impossible to accept bitcoin as payment because bitcoin has no reverse payment.. unlike paypal so i think its better to dont expect that amazon will accept bitcoin as payment unless if they are doing it manually send payment to escrow and send amazon for the product that they are already tested if not its risky to buy with bitcoin because you have no power to reverse the payment..

Although Bitcoin has no option of reverse the payments but it has lots of other good qualities like zero taxes, No setup fee  etc. Reversing the payment option can be required for Amazon but only on rare cases, and they can come up with other ideas to solve it. I guess Bitcoins must be used by amazon as it is in the favor of both customers and Amazon itself.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
I think for me amazon is impossible to accept bitcoin as payment because bitcoin has no reverse payment.. unlike paypal so i think its better to dont expect that amazon will accept bitcoin as payment unless if they are doing it manually send payment to escrow and send amazon for the product that they are already tested if not its risky to buy with bitcoin because you have no power to reverse the payment..
Activity: 616
They will accept this for sure its just that they need some time to make a good functional system for it and till the bigger is not big enough they will not do this for sure.
Also they have to change a lot in the system and also maybe with some laws because its not just something you can accept as such a big company.
Activity: 350
Depend on growing of bitcoin and count of users. Because if there are not people use bitcoin Amazon not will accept. Bitcoin is new on the world, needs more time for it until accepted by Amazon.
Since Microsoft and Steam have introduce bitcoin payments, Amazon also should accept it soon.
Also, they will check if they are earning a profit from those deals else they might use it on trial basis.
Yeah your right.. but now i realize just now that amazon is affraid if they accept bitcoin as payment.. because if costumers are not satisfied about bought item or false product you can not getting back your bitcoins.. unlike paypal that you can reverse the payment..
People dont be afraid that amazon wont accept bitcoins because there aree allot of the same companys who are also accepting bitcoins
and as you can see for the future amazon cant leave behind they wont be the last one who introduce the paying method.
Activity: 252
I dont think that amazon wont wait a bit longer to introduce the bitcoin paying method because there are allot of people asking for it.
And other companys are also introducing the bitcoin so you can say that amazon cant leave behind and they see it by them self for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: