Pages:
Author

Topic: Is anybody tracking lost bitcoins? - page 4. (Read 673 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 11, 2019, 12:34:02 PM
no, in fact from some cases the exchanger who loses theft, cannot recover the lost bitcoin stolen.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
February 11, 2019, 12:19:56 PM
....snip

I think there's a thread for that already, Where know lost/stolen bitcoins and an estimated value can be done, you can use the search option available here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=search

Edit: Here is the thread: Let's add up the KNOWN lost bitcoins
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 11, 2019, 12:14:17 PM
hi,

i am just collecting info about lost bitcoins.

i want addresses with lost private keys / no private keys / or any other addresses with unavailable bitcoins

is anybody can point me if such data set is already exist or just post such addresses here.

thank you
You can find it on the services section, often users used to post their bitcoin addresses from which they've lost bitcoin and the receiver end. The owner of the respective bitcoin address will provide with certain percentage of the lost funds if you were able to recover it. Till day no successful recover have got posted in the forum.

tanks for it. i will try this section.
i have no intention to recover lost bitcoins. i just want to calculate unavailable bitcoins and probably write public report about it.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
February 11, 2019, 11:59:30 AM
hi,

i want addresses with lost private keys / no private keys / or any other addresses with unavailable bitcoins

is anybody can point me if such data set is already exist or just post such addresses here.

thank you
You can find it on the services section, often users used to post their bitcoin addresses from which they've lost bitcoin and the receiver end. The owner of the respective bitcoin address will provide with certain percentage of the lost funds if you were able to recover it. Till day no successful recover have got posted in the forum.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 11, 2019, 11:52:57 AM
hi,

thank you
Pages:
Jump to: