Pages:
Author

Topic: Is anyone saw mempool right now? Mempool spam - page 4. (Read 442 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
6.25 ---> 3.125
November 09, 2023, 04:56:39 PM
I've just gone back to the sidelines as the mempool is not the only thing with anomalies right now. If you look at btc and most of the altcoin market, there was a huge drain of liquidity/liquidity grab market wide. Some alts/tokens dumped around 50% in just a matter of minutes...only for AMM'S to recover the price, but liquidating longs and stripping the book of its strength.

I am curious to see how the Mempool flood and the liquidity grab effects the market over this next week or so. This could effect sentiment quickly.

Also, there have been mempoool floods before, most recently around the time that Ordinals were new (earlier in the year). It costs money to spam the chain, so the attack will have to stop eventually.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
November 09, 2023, 04:53:07 PM
Let us expect more during bull run as there would be more congestion. You can use lightning network which would be helpful in time like this.

I don't remember this happening before in history
Although, Ordinals and Inscription have been the reasons the mempool is congested up to this, but bitcoin mempool has been congested like this in the past when there was nothing like Ordinals.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I love BTC
November 09, 2023, 04:38:55 PM
Mempool right now seems to be in spam
Transactions almost for 500mb is stuck
Seems like it's will freeze

High priority tx fee will cost 182 sat/vB  Huh

What further steps will look like if this spam continues?
I don't remember this happening before in history

Miners are having a blast right now he he  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: