Pages:
Author

Topic: Is anyone trading through this exchange?? - page 3. (Read 1509 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100
Thanks for figuring out all those information, so what do you think? Is it worth a try?

I remember myself asking a similar question about KuCoin exchange months back. And now it's amongst the top names!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I never heard this site. By checking on whois, it seems to be new.

Registrar: T.H.NIC Co., Ltd.
Name Server: VIP7.ALIDNS.COM
Name Server: VIP8.ALIDNS.COM
Updated date: 17 Nov 2017
Created date: 16 Nov 2017
Exp date: 15 Nov 2018
Domain Holder Organization: The One Blockchain Technology Co., Ltd. (บริษัท เดอะ วัน บล็อกเชน เทคโนโลยี จำกัด)
Domain Holder Street: No. 10/41 Focus Ploenchit Building, 4th Floor, Sukhumvit  2 Lane, Sukhumvit Road, Klong Toey Sub-district, Klong Toey District, Bangkok Metropolis. Klong Toey Bangkok,
Domain Holder Country: TH

I searched "The One Blockchain Technology Co., Ltd." but I found nothing about them. Also, in their site if you check the texts under "Coin Exchnge", you'll see this:

Coin Exchange
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry, when an unknown printer took a galley ipsum.
Lorem Ipsum is the default text/template when making a website. I think they missed editing that part.

In addition, I don't think the number of app downloads (and others) are true. Total app rates in the site is 1620, not sure if that refers to the reviews. I visited appstore and playstore, out of 11k+ downloads stated in the site I found only 2 reviews in playstore.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
Crypto trading is something that we all love, at least me. But there is no who will say it's all that easy to do it. You are bombed with many hurdles, which often kills your energy and makes people struggle a fair bit.

In fact, I have found doing Crypto trading as difficult as one could ever think off, but before people take wrong meaning out of this, I mean by finding quality exchanger to be able to trade smoothly, so that's where the trouble begins.

I have found it better to trade through Forex Brokers, who provide up with this stuff, not original Crypto exchangers, as they are too difficult and costly as well. But I have recently found iCoin - https://www.icoin.in.th and thought it to be extremely simple and straight forward much like my current (Forex brokers), but I love to hear whether anyone hear done trading with them?

If anyone here has used them, then please share the experience you had.
Pages:
Jump to: