Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BCP19 actually Josh from Butterfly labs? - page 2. (Read 2484 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
retard topic

Retarded topic you mean.
I actually agree with you... did hell just freeze over?

I was correcting grammar not actually supporting the inference being made about the topic. Being a grammar Nazi in a polite way as I did for your posts "Josh" with your ramblings about tuning shortwave receivers and such. That would be the best way to catch a multiple account user is to find a positive correlation of the grammatical errors not just one spelling faux pas. If I only cared enough to run it through my collocation software we could easily establish who is who for all these socket puppets pretty easily I would gather.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I don't know Josh, did it?

Is BCP19 actually Josh from Butterfly labs?
Yes   - 11 (91.7%)
No   - 1 (8.3%)

Total Voters: 12
I see you logged onto all of your sock-puppets to vote, great job!

Continue your juvenile and purile prattling.  Public opinion means nothing when compared to the truth.

And to quote Jack Nicholson "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!"
Merit: 501
I don't know Josh, did it?

Is BCP19 actually Josh from Butterfly labs?
Yes   - 11 (91.7%)
No   - 1 (8.3%)

Total Voters: 12
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
retard topic

Retarded topic you mean.
I actually agree with you... did hell just freeze over?
retard topic

Retarded topic you mean.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
retard topic
Insufficient evidence.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
I feel like Viceroy just won the internet.
BCP is Josh's sock puppet.
lol.  Just a second ago you told me there is a difference between the words fraud and lie.  Now you can't give me a simple two word term that is French in origin and means to ship "in a mass; as a group", is that correct?

Here, I'll make it easier....

Two words meaning to ship "in a mass; as a group".  French origin.  First word "en".

____ ________

revealing the first blank gets us:

en _________

What is the word in the blank, bcp?

mass

------

By all means, keep casting about, trying to find something to blame on BFL. Now that we are shipping en mass, the level of crazy has gone through the roof of the likes of Phin. They are so desperate to find something so they don't look like complete idiots for crying about how it's a scam and BFL is going to run away with your money, waaa waaa waa!

I find it very amusing to watch pathetic attempts like yours, Augusto.  "Bruno base his opinion on very factual and straightfoward evidence."  Laughable... not a single thing that flows from Bruno's fingers has integrity, honesty or facts... it's.  He's almost as delusional as poor old Puerto Libre.

The correct answer is, and ANY MIT student knows this....

EN MASSE!

You are so stupid, JOSH.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2621497
Pages:
Jump to: