Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Binance the Best Exchange for Crypto trading? - page 5. (Read 7889 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
I think they have a lot of reason why people think binance is best because of high volume everyday that they did not see to the othes trading.  I trade now to others and Binance and I know each of the features and I believe among of them Binance is no. 1 And most priority of the trader if they choose trading site.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
In my personal experience, Binance is a good exchange for trading. It has good volume and popularity. Before hacked it, It was the best crypto exchange. To leave this issue, Binance is the best crypto exchange for the crypto trader.

A lot of good stories in binance that brings more interest to people whose seeking good trades. Expectations is quite reliable as feedback gains more potential profit as you buy and sell your asset in binance. As best exchange binance is there to take full security of your holdings, without risk of worries from being breached.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
In my personal experience, Binance is a good exchange for trading. It has good volume and popularity. Before hacked it, It was the best crypto exchange. To leave this issue, Binance is the best crypto exchange for the crypto trader.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Hi Everyone!

We wrote up a review for Binance to try to answer the question "Is Binance the best exchange for crypto trading?" We would love to get your feedback and hear which exchange you would like us to review next!

https://blog.shrimpy.io/blog/binance-review

Thanks,
Shrimpy Team
I have experienced and used many different exchange, I really found that Binance is completely special and different from other exchange. Huobi is also a big exchange but the interface is not as beautiful and versatile as Binance.
What I like about Binance is security, I always feel every transaction is safe and not too worried.
Besides, supports Binance everywhere and they work very professionally.
deposit and trade there really will be the most wise decision.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hi Everyone!

We wrote up a review for Binance to try to answer the question "Is Binance the best exchange for crypto trading?" We would love to get your feedback and hear which exchange you would like us to review next!

Thanks,
Shrimpy Team
Binance is “one of the Best” exchange since this one is young and need to prove lot of things before getting to top.though the BNB is doing great and the exchange is gaining popularity but this is not enough to take the title of number 1 .in future I guess if their service continues like this and the support will serve people confidently and great fully

I cannot vouch for binance exchange because I never Use them before but some of my friends are encouraging me to get into binance and forget my current one,but I am still in making decision maybe in future or sooner
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
We cannot deny the fact that binance exchange site is being popular to the cryptoworld its being used by so many trader even me Im using this platform but personally not only binance exchange site is the best to trade. This is depend on the user if they want to use binance or other exchange site platform.
for now, I think like that. using binance as a place of exchange feels better, moreover the fee is also not that big. other than that, projects that enter binance sometimes have high prices. so far, I feel that binance is the best market for crypto today.
I agree. Project listing in binance is usually a good project. we know that the listing in this exchange requires a large amount of money, of course a potential project that dares to pay. especially with the plan to enter binance, many investors directly buy it
But not all token in binance paid the listing fee. Few tokens such as SONM was listed without pay listing fee since it was won from binance voting token. The reason why people are choosing binance compared others is because they are offer you very high security to secure your money
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
We cannot deny the fact that binance exchange site is being popular to the cryptoworld its being used by so many trader even me Im using this platform but personally not only binance exchange site is the best to trade. This is depend on the user if they want to use binance or other exchange site platform.
for now, I think like that. using binance as a place of exchange feels better, moreover the fee is also not that big. other than that, projects that enter binance sometimes have high prices. so far, I feel that binance is the best market for crypto today.
I agree. Project listing in binance is usually a good project. we know that the listing in this exchange requires a large amount of money, of course a potential project that dares to pay. especially with the plan to enter binance, many investors directly buy it
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
Binance was one of the best exchanges for crypto trading until we heard about the hack, any exchanges who does not have the ability to take care of their security cannot be termed as the best exchange, we all know the drama that unfolded during that time, i have not heard any user complaining that their funds were compromised but with the past history when it comes to exchange hacks in this market we have to be cautious trading in it for a while.

Then we don't have the best exchange yet, only good and better exchanges! Because most of the high volume exchanges have the hacking story except few. in CMC rank, almost 85% of exchanges have the fake trading volume, there are very few exchanges that have real volume and Binance is one of them. In Binance, user's funds are safe, because of binance will protect user's fund from their safu! To me, Binance is the still best exchange.
that's good points mate, binance appropriate to called as best exchanges now crypto market.they have special fund to back their exchanges if something wrong happen.not like another exchanges that will directly collapse after hacked, binance didn't.and now traders confidence to trade their fund there.and also binance trading volume didn't manipulated, its real volume.that 's why many investors shouting to their dev team to listing in here.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
I can say with total confidence that Binance is the best crypto exchange on the market, not only it has some of the lowest fees not only they have good support and have a bunch of coins listed on it, but they are transparent and trustworthy and honest about their trading volume and usually always quick with their support tickets, i mean they had a hack happen to them where they lost some bitcoin and they were honest about it and that has reflected on their coin where not only it risen up but it is doing better than some of the other altcoins,
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Binance was been one of the best so far. Because the exchange has gained a lot of trust from it's customers. Competition will be there, but it seems Binance really know how to up the tempo and raise the bar very high. I think they will remain on top for many years and it's very difficult to topple them right out of the number one spot.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Well, i don't have a problem using Binance for trading so, i can say that it is one of the best platforms for trading.
Lots of exchanges out there who's on top, it's just up to us on where we are comfortable of trading regardless of lacking the complete list of coins.
But i'm not afraid to use the other exchanges as long as it does meet my requirement for trading.
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Per experience I had with binance 2 years ago, it was smooth transactions and good trading with profits was my experience with them. For me, thumbs up binance is the best exchange for crypto trading. Hopefully their services will remain constant same to those promising trading sites who had been doing crypto tradings. I heard situations like cryptopia, they went into troubles of hacked funds and now they're facing circumstances against it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
for now binance is still in the top position as the best and most popular exchange for many things such as investment, trading and more. deserve to be in binance to get a profit
  There are more than 300 cryptocurrency exchanges in the crypto space but the best among them are very few and this is only because of the provision of best service. Bittrex is a good exchange with so many people trading on the exchange. Binance is yet another exchange that is worth using and people love to have their accounts on Binance for good return. It will be the future crypto monopoly.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
Great move played by OP as it looks like either a PR or the OP is himself too much impressed by Binance. No doubt Binance is "one of its kind" of an exchange but not the best one as I believe that whatever has its wings limited to centralization cannot be considered best. Okay, I can consider Binance to be the best among all the "Centralized exchanges".

But here I'd like to ask you to please review DEXes rather than going for centralized ones (as whatever you mentioned in OP shows you've only reviewed CEXes). I want to know which exchange you will consider to be the best DEX (Decentralized Exchange) among the list of a very few DEXes while listing all the features we cannot find anywhere else (except that DEX).
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Hi Everyone!

Thanks,
Shrimpy Team

I had no doubt that Binance is one of the top and best exchange so far in the market.
But I'm not using it, I don't know why? though, I really knew it was a good exchange and they have a huge
traders out there who used their platform. Just all what I know and enjoyed using it now was Kucoin, Houbi, Coinbene
and Okex.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
maybe there are still other than the binance exchange that have the potential to be used as one of the best choices for trading. but for now it is still binary with volume and the best prices that have not been beaten and traders run there.

Yes there some exchange site bettee than binance but at this moment people are choosing this exchange site because its secured, easy to use and CZ always improved their platform thats a reason its been popular in cryproworld.

Every one is convinced to do trading in Binance because they find it more secured compared to other exchanges. Of course, there are many other good exchanges, but improvement and developments will help the exchange to get more reputable in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
I don't want to say it is the best but rather "One of the best" exchanges in crypto trading.

For me, this is one of the best exchanges but the coins that are listed here is limited. There are other coins that are listed on Binance but not on other exchanges and vice versa so I suggest you need to have an account on 3-4 exchanges so that if you need to buy a coin, you can just buy it in any exchange. You can do arbitrage trading too if you are a professional trader.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
I telling the truth I'll never use binamce to my trading job because from the I use poloniex and bittrex, but sorry to say even binance is the most sophisticated and popular exchange, stay the two old exchange I use in trading can't change it because I convinient to use it among other exchange.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
maybe there are still other than the binance exchange that have the potential to be used as one of the best choices for trading. but for now it is still binary with volume and the best prices that have not been beaten and traders run there.

Yes there some exchange site bettee than binance but at this moment people are choosing this exchange site because its secured, easy to use and CZ always improved their platform thats a reason its been popular in cryproworld.
Pages:
Jump to: