Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Binance too big to fail? - page 5. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 105
June 19, 2021, 04:17:10 PM

People believe its not and have possibility theres too many fake transaction to increase the daily volume transactions. Market are full of manipulation and fake things, so the data is not really accurate bro.
Yeah right, there are many fake transaction still and traders and investors are aware now.

But given that fact Binance continue to take the first spot and still have many supporters and end users, the dominance still
on it and for now, this business are continuing to estabslish the  long term progress, too big to break and fail as for my personal opinion.

Yeah, but if Binance have any law problem regarding any market manipulation or fake transaction. I think US can shutdown Binance, however its just a very worst case.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 18, 2021, 09:08:58 PM
Binance is too big to fall drastically or turn into Mt. Gox, It's much more regulated both self and external. The probable fall of binance would come as a competition. But like dethroning something as bitcoin, it would be difficult to dethrone something like Binance. Exchange like FTX seem a good option but even that uses many aspects of binance and is linked to it.

Binance is too hard to beat these days. Only a strong competitor will be able to take its place in the future. For what I know, nothing lasts forever. We've seen companies come and go as the world goes round. There's nothing stopping a new crypto exchange from gaining traction in the mainstream world. All it needs is constant innovation, mainstream adoption, and strong marketing/promotion efforts to challenge Binance. Things would've been different if Binance exchange was completely decentralized. But we all know that's not the case today. A major hack or government crackdown will put an end to Binance for good.

Nonetheless, it seems to me that Binance's dominance on the crypto market will last for quite some time. It's a force to reckon with, since no other exchange has been able to provide better service and/or user experience in the industry. What matters is that crypto/Blockchain tech stays as decentralized as possible. With decentralized exchanges and atomic swaps, Binance dominating the crypto market is no longer an issue. Time will tell us if Binance will remain as the leading crypto exchange or go all the way down the drain. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
June 09, 2021, 07:21:56 AM
Before Binance exchange there had been some reputable and renounced exchange like bittrex, poloniex, bithump global and others you can mention, Binance hasn't escaped the function of centralization but the fact the BSC is dominating part right now doesn't mean it's gonna influence the crypto space into centralisation, if Binance can create an open source non-custodial wallet, then I will be convinced that Binance had dominated completely.

Sooner from now, Binance will launch her new NFT marketplace, and I believe it's going to be the best amongst all, on the NFT marketplace, I have a feeling that users will pay some amount of bnb to place your products, this will affect the price of Bnb positively to an extent.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
June 09, 2021, 06:47:25 AM
I like those educative articles they send me and I believe the whole binance  empire will never fall
Activity: 440
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 08, 2021, 07:43:14 PM
Binance in my opinion is not a failure but this platform shows that its development is very fast and of course this is far from being a failure, this is the success of a small platform like Binance that can grow and become one of the best platforms that is said to be ready to beat the ethereum network.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
June 08, 2021, 06:59:24 PM
binance has always dominated the crypto market, whatever the current hype is they will continue to use it in an elegant way, with the high trust of users in binance I'm afraid that if one day they fail it will have a bad impact on the crypto world.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
June 08, 2021, 06:54:28 PM
Not matter how Binance grows, it is important to note that it is a monopolized business controlled by one man. the token trading volume across exchanges shows how huge binance token has grown into. the market cap is also massive. i don't think it will fail. Ripple fought heavily with SEC after it was served with a court case. still the token is still dominating the market.
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
June 08, 2021, 06:53:47 PM
to be at this moment now in my opinion, binance have really solid team with high qualification for blokchain developer. they already developt alot of product that needed by crypto community and all of them usefull in binance ecosystem. day by day binance user growth alot and they have security system that will protect their exchange for any failure.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
June 08, 2021, 05:59:09 PM
Binance is absolutely one of the biggest exchanges right now. But it is not an impediment for it to fail at some point. Every company etc. has a chance to fail. Maybe it seems really low for Binance but there is a chance of course.

No, it is THE biggest exchange by far. Just go to coinmarketcap and check the data and you will see how overwhelming their number 1 position in the overall ranking actually is.

People believe its not and have possibility theres too many fake transaction to increase the daily volume transactions. Market are full of manipulation and fake things, so the data is not really accurate bro.
Yeah right, there are many fake transaction still and traders and investors are aware now.

But given that fact Binance continue to take the first spot and still have many supporters and end users, the dominance still
on it and for now, this business are continuing to estabslish the  long term progress, too big to break and fail as for my personal opinion.

Binance is tested through time already, there's no guarantee that they'll continue to be this big and strong but we can expect that the team will continue to work as they don't want to let go of the big revenue they are enjoying now. I just like Binance of all the big exchanges, our fear in the past that an exchange will be a hack and will be gone seems was already properly handled by Binance as they continue to develop the project and its security.

Binance was the first exchange that has SAFU funds IIRC, they got hack and yet looks like nothing happened, that's how smart they are or the team managing Binance.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 08, 2021, 12:12:15 PM
Binance is absolutely one of the biggest exchanges right now. But it is not an impediment for it to fail at some point. Every company etc. has a chance to fail. Maybe it seems really low for Binance but there is a chance of course.

No, it is THE biggest exchange by far. Just go to coinmarketcap and check the data and you will see how overwhelming their number 1 position in the overall ranking actually is.

Activity: 518
Merit: 13
June 04, 2021, 01:52:59 PM
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 08, 2021, 12:01:06 PM
Definitely not to big to fail.  Wait until serious players start entering the crypto exchange game.  Exchanges are only as good as the latest fad.  Another exchange can easily catch on and blow them away.  Remember poloniex, Remember mintpal, crypts, etc etc.

We'll see what happens within a couple of years from now. Binance may be the biggest crypto exchange in the world. But its dominance could fade quickly if another exchange gains traction in the mainstream world. It's all a matter of staying ahead of the game in order to beat other rivals in the crypto/Blockchain space.

What's concerning is the huge supply of crypto Binance controls/holds up to this date. Once Binance goes down the drain, it'll take down the whole crypto market with it. There will be a massive "bloodbath" in crypto's prices that will lead towards decreased mainstream adoption of crypto/Blockchain tech. While recovery is certain, it'll take quite a long time for everything to go back to the way it was. I hope Binance doesn't turn into Mt. Gox 2.0 or we'd be toast. Just my thoughts Grin

Binance is too big to fall drastically or turn into Mt. Gox, It's much more regulated both self and external. The probable fall of binance would come as a competition. But like dethroning something as bitcoin, it would be difficult to dethrone something like Binance. Exchange like FTX seem a good option but even that uses many aspects of binance and is linked to it.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 08, 2021, 11:25:41 AM
Definitely not to big to fail.  Wait until serious players start entering the crypto exchange game.  Exchanges are only as good as the latest fad.  Another exchange can easily catch on and blow them away.  Remember poloniex, Remember mintpal, crypts, etc etc.

We'll see what happens within a couple of years from now. Binance may be the biggest crypto exchange in the world. But its dominance could fade quickly if another exchange gains traction in the mainstream world. It's all a matter of staying ahead of the game in order to beat other rivals in the crypto/Blockchain space.

What's concerning is the huge supply of crypto Binance controls/holds up to this date. Once Binance goes down the drain, it'll take down the whole crypto market with it. There will be a massive "bloodbath" in crypto's prices that will lead towards decreased mainstream adoption of crypto/Blockchain tech. While recovery is certain, it'll take quite a long time for everything to go back to the way it was. I hope Binance doesn't turn into Mt. Gox 2.0 or we'd be toast. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
June 06, 2021, 07:27:17 PM

Activity: 713
Merit: 252
June 06, 2021, 07:20:22 PM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
June 04, 2021, 02:27:40 PM
This is inevitable, any company strives to increase profits, which means covering many industries. Of course the influence is huge, but why should she fail? Of course, if she goes against the cryptocurrency world then it will be a failure, then the whole point is lost. I think it can be compared with Google or Apple.
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
June 04, 2021, 01:44:16 PM
As we all know, it actually is pretty obvious how deep rooted binance already is in this industry. And all throughout the years of its existence, the number of people using their service continued and still continues to increase from its launch date up to this day. And with all the new things that binace has contributed to this industry, the number of people that would be using their services can only go up. Which is why I am pretty sure that binance being out of business or failing is like saying bitcoin will die. Not entirely impossible but very unlikely or has very low chance of happening.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
June 04, 2021, 10:37:21 AM
There is no doubt that Binance has achieved huge popularity so far and it has became a brand itself in crypto space and from the current state of binance it looks more progressive so it looks impossible for this exchange to be fail nevertheless it's all depend on the services of Binance exchange if the exchange keeps providing good services and user experience then this exchange has a wonderful future.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
June 04, 2021, 10:30:03 AM
Binance has grown into a force to reckon with since its establishment in 2017. In just 4 years since inception, Binance dominates the crypto market being the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Its most successful venture has been the launch of a public smart contract platform dubbed "Binance Smart Chain". The native cryptocurrency "BNB" went from being worth cents to hundreds of dollars (USD) in just a few years since inception.

It seems to me that Binance has huge influence over the crypto/Blockchain industry. Sometimes I wonder if the world's biggest crypto exchange is too big to fail. With no signs of decline, Binance is on a road to widespread success in the mainstream world. This is bad because it'll make crypto heavily centralized.

What are your thoughts? Is Binance too big to fail? If not, why? Do you think Binance has too much power/influence over the crypto/Blockchain industry? How will it affect crypto (either positively or negatively) in the long term? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Smiley

Binance is one of the strongest coins right now. Binance has a large community to make the coin more active. Apart from that, the Binance exchange is the main choice of crypto users today, thus, support for the Binance coin will be higher compared to others.

Binance is actually different compare to other exchanges in the past, the reason for its success is because they don't limit the development on the exchange alone, they have their own mainet and they continue developing. Binance is already big, but any project could fall, big or small, however, I trust Binance so I'm investing in its future without a doubt.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
June 04, 2021, 10:12:04 AM
Binance has grown into a force to reckon with since its establishment in 2017. In just 4 years since inception, Binance dominates the crypto market being the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Its most successful venture has been the launch of a public smart contract platform dubbed "Binance Smart Chain". The native cryptocurrency "BNB" went from being worth cents to hundreds of dollars (USD) in just a few years since inception.

It seems to me that Binance has huge influence over the crypto/Blockchain industry. Sometimes I wonder if the world's biggest crypto exchange is too big to fail. With no signs of decline, Binance is on a road to widespread success in the mainstream world. This is bad because it'll make crypto heavily centralized.

What are your thoughts? Is Binance too big to fail? If not, why? Do you think Binance has too much power/influence over the crypto/Blockchain industry? How will it affect crypto (either positively or negatively) in the long term? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Smiley

Binance is one of the strongest coins right now. Binance has a large community to make the coin more active. Apart from that, the Binance exchange is the main choice of crypto users today, thus, support for the Binance coin will be higher compared to others.
Pages:
Jump to: