Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Binary Trade Better or Better to Buy and Hold Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 568 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1028
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Trading & Holding are both 180-degree concepts where the trading requires proper management skills such as emotion, TA, FA, and price action with some decent experience it's a full-time job, and at the same time investment/holding is a strategy of one-time effort where you only need the basic information and an overview of FA. Now the deciding ball is the user's court, trading can be highly rewarding.

On my end I play in between with different coins, for Bitcoin I will always suggest the holding strategy as you know its the most safe play haha.
Activity: 630
Merit: 374
I have been in a dilemma for some time now. Do I invest Bitcoin or I will start binary trade. I could not understand anything. Sometimes I feel like doing binary trade. I think that if I don't lose it, it goes around in my mind. But I did a lot of messing with Bitcoin.

Binary trade is equal to gambling. You never know what is going to happen. I always doubt that the movement that happens on the binary chart isn't real. These are fake charts that move according to how the website owner wants. You won't notice those movements on the real market for obvious reasons. Binary trade's are just like you place a bet and you don't know what will happen.

Sometimes, it's worse than gambling. Because you could predict the gambling market but binary does not work that way. So, you should go with the 2nd option. Holding Bitcoin is less stress as another member has pointed out already. Do DCA and wait for the bullrun.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1496
I have been in a dilemma for some time now. Do I invest Bitcoin or I will start binary trade. I could not understand anything. Sometimes I feel like doing binary trade. I think that if I don't lose it, it goes around in my mind. But I did a lot of messing with Bitcoin. And read many websites and articles. After seeing everything and I have been around in the crypto world for a long time. I have experience on Bitcoin because Bitcoin 2022 was priced a lot. But now 2023 he is going to Bitcoin and at the beginning of this 24th and I am growing. For that I ask you for feedback if you give your valuable ideas then what is better for me because I have been in conflict with Aibitcoin and Binary Trade for a long time. But in many places I see that I have people and some they are making a lot of money.

Trading is stressful. There is a high chance that you will lose money. And when I say trading, it means all kind of trading which includes cryptocurrency, stocks or binary. So if you are okay to deal with such kind of stress go ahead with binary trading. But if you do not want such stress in your life, go for holding. This is true for stock market as well.

Trading can generate a good amount of income for you but the risk is also very high. And in finance the reward is higher when the risk is high. If you do not want to deal with such kind of risk, simply hold for longer term. That should do the magic.
Activity: 312
Merit: 18
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I will always tell you, to hold, because holding is less risky and long-term holding is more profitable. Trading is high risk. Trading is like gambling, although it is not gambling, because when we lose in gambling we lose all our money, just like in trading if we lose our entire money is lost. So I would say you should hold Bitcoin for long term, it will give you a lot of returns.
Activity: 490
Merit: 484
You don't have to ask since you already know the answer. Wink

If you have a stable job that pays well, you will choose holding Bitcoin.

If you don't have a stable job or job that pays not enough to live comfortable, but you can make money in binary trading, you will choose trading.

As simple as that, isn't?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2904
Block halving is coming.
Don't trade on Binary that's too risky it is not the same as spot trading it is gambling if you fail to predict the price movement all of the amount you bet will be lost compared to spot trading you can only lose some percentage of your current crypto amount you trade.

Buying Bitcoin while holding it is way safer if you compare it with Binary trade but take note Bitcoin is very volatile anytime the value can drop or increase. Hence, it's not advisable if you don't know when to invest in Bitcoin to hold long term. However, since block halving is coming for me the current price is still a good price to invest in Bitcoin and hold until the end of block halving this April we might see a new ATH this coming June or July.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Holding is better and less stressful. It is also not risky like trading. Losses in holding are unrealized unlike trading as traders accept their losses very early or facing trading asset liquidation.

I have been trading for over four years and also holding. What I realized is that holding is better than trading. See trading as gambling although it is not gambling.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I have been in a dilemma for some time now. Do I invest Bitcoin or I will start binary trade. I could not understand anything. Sometimes I feel like doing binary trade. I think that if I don't lose it, it goes around in my mind. But I did a lot of messing with Bitcoin. And read many websites and articles. After seeing everything and I have been around in the crypto world for a long time. I have experience on Bitcoin because Bitcoin 2022 was priced a lot. But now 2023 he is going to Bitcoin and at the beginning of this 24th and I am growing. For that I ask you for feedback if you give your valuable ideas then what is better for me because I have been in conflict with Aibitcoin and Binary Trade for a long time. But in many places I see that I have people and some they are making a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: