Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin a boom for debt ridden countries ? - page 2. (Read 380 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Do you think bitcoin will help debt ridden or poor countries to improve the standard of living and also will bitcoin help these countries to become financially stable if they adapt crypto currency ?
In reality, the only way third world country can break the hold of developed countries over their economic is through adoption of cryptocurrencies that will weaken the influence of dollars on they economy. Most of this debt country are in bondage of interest charge on loan they gotten from developed countries and that is what has destroy the power of the local currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
Yes, but only if they addapt their financial system to cryptos, if they just want to run their own crypto by their own rules, they are going to fail one more time.

Do you think bitcoin will help debt ridden or poor countries

Venezuela wants to start their own cryptocurrency, but probably it will be a mess. It is going to be centralized and probably the only ones who are going to be available to buy that one, are going to be the people from there.

And you all know that most of the people from there does not even have a dollar, because they live a whole month with a dollar!!!!!!!!! Because of this the marketcap will stuck and it will never go up.

But if they allow other investors, then it can be taken more seriously, and i would invest in there too, only a few bucks

I have also heard about venesuela possibly adopting a crypto currency.
If it is centralized i suspect the same type of management of their fiat will happen with their crypto.
governments are slow to relinquish control of finances.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Do you think bitcoin will help debt ridden or poor countries to improve the standard of living and also will bitcoin help these countries to become financially stable if they adapt crypto currency ?
It will not help, it is nowhere official and what next, how they should repay loans to other countries. And their economy will only be further ruined and ransacked and will be even worse. Therefore, my unequivocal opinion will not help.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
December 05, 2017, 02:51:22 AM

I think so and even to the citizens too. For instance, a poor country can invest on bitcoin and hold for a long time in expectation of an increase just as we are witnessing a very good run from bitcoin this year. That can actually help the country when recovered to fiat.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 02:19:40 AM
If anything bitcoin could make things worst since it could destroy the local currency since people are no longer going to hold it to save and instead they are going to hold bitcoin, eventually no one will want to hold that fiat and the economy could crash.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 04, 2017, 11:18:27 PM
I think debt ridden Countries can save a lot for their Nation if they could adopt bitcoin. Huge money are been allocated to print fiat currency of which many of this countries has no capacity to do. This usually result in capital flight for their economy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
December 04, 2017, 10:36:44 PM
Well if we're talking about underdeveloped nations here, they would be be finding it hard to provide their citizens with the basic things required to access Bitcoin : A computer/mobile phone and an internet connection. Then again, even if they succeed in this, it would be another big process of teaching the uneducated and underprivileged about Bitcoin and its mechanism.
Activity: 11
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 09:52:28 PM
I know Venezuela is in debt and the government is working to create a coin of this country. Crypto may become a new source of investment for difficult nations. The crypto market will increase dramatically.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
December 04, 2017, 09:51:48 PM

No, although bitcoin will be able to help some people on this country, but remember that in a poor country not everyone has access to internet and gadgets. People like in Africa are worried on how they would buy their food on a daily basis.

Also poor countries usually have a corrupt government. Regardless of what type of currency they would adopt as long as corruption is not stop they will still remain poor and living conditions will still remain the same.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 07:53:39 PM
Yes, but only if they addapt their financial system to cryptos, if they just want to run their own crypto by their own rules, they are going to fail one more time.

Do you think bitcoin will help debt ridden or poor countries

Venezuela wants to start their own cryptocurrency, but probably it will be a mess. It is going to be centralized and probably the only ones who are going to be available to buy that one, are going to be the people from there.

And you all know that most of the people from there does not even have a dollar, because they live a whole month with a dollar!!!!!!!!! Because of this the marketcap will stuck and it will never go up.

But if they allow other investors, then it can be taken more seriously, and i would invest in there too, only a few bucks
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
December 04, 2017, 07:21:07 PM

Yes I feel so as those poor countries can adapt bitcoin as an alternative to their national currency or they can start their own version of crypto currency
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
December 04, 2017, 07:18:29 PM
Pages:
Jump to: