Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold?? - page 46. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 10:34:30 PM
Your argument is commendable. But to bounty hunters and investors alike, gaining money from crypto is gold for them just for the sake of metaphor. Earning money from crypto is so easy that's why they view it as digital gold.
Activity: 112
August 07, 2018, 10:26:00 PM
Bitcoins are digital  gold -based investors because they have gold-like characteristics such as bitcoin that can be used to store, trade, and invest in. It can be said that bitcoin is like gold.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
August 07, 2018, 10:20:40 PM
So that bitcoin could be called digital gold, it must have a very high stability in price. This is precisely how gold distinguishes itself as a measure of value and as a means of accumulating value. How can bitcoin be called digital gold, if it cost $ 20,000 in December, and $ 6,000 in two months. Gold never became cheaper.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
August 07, 2018, 08:44:11 PM
In my opinion, Bitcoin can undoubtedly be called digital gold. As gold was the first currency in the real world, and still humanity appreciates it, and Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and is likely to be always valuable.
Well, I don't disagree to the fact that bitcoin can be compared to physical gold but i'm concern about the main idea behind the development of bitcoin. It was created to make transactions easier and faster. It was designed to be a decentralized digital currency.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 08:36:38 PM
Of course it is, it is the digital gold. The uses cases for it are not what people expect it to be.. but because of the history and where it’s place in time is.. it’s is the standard. It’s no different than the gold rush days when we found gold and mined the shit out of it, this is the exact same concept but with data and information. Bitcoin is the first and will set the standard for trading price wise. I’ve been through a dozen small gowns in mnpeovence and they are setting up mining farms in place of gold mining and coal mining as that industry is depleted and these communities want to thrive.

I don’t see why this keeps coming up as there is more than enough information already on the past years explaining this better Han any post you will find here... must be fore an airdrop to keep repeating shorty posts
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
August 07, 2018, 08:30:50 PM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

It doesnt matter if you advise against it or not.
At this point of BTC evalution,  it is much more an asset as it is an currency, I would like that BTC would be more accepted more now.
I get it that you are concern more about people accepting bitcoin, but what if they accept bitcoin and have a wrong perceptions about bitcoin?  I'm concern about how people see bitcoin. It think people will appreciate bitcoin if they see it as a digital currency than they seeing it as a digital gold. 
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
August 07, 2018, 03:36:38 PM
In my opinion, Bitcoin can undoubtedly be called digital gold. As gold was the first currency in the real world, and still humanity appreciates it, and Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and is likely to be always valuable.

Really good explanation and yes bitcoin can be termed as digital gold but only after attaining a certain level of stability which is a major concern as people invest in gold because the value gradually increases and rarely decreases with a small margin but with bitcoin the scene is completely different.
Activity: 174
August 07, 2018, 03:22:20 PM
I think the reason why others see bitcoin as a digital gold is due to its precious value. It is very hard to include bitcoin as a legal tender. The volatility rate of these coins are too high and beyond standard of control. Besides it is more of an asset for investment. I think if you have bitcoin, you have an asset just like gold. Gold is physically precious and bitcoin is digitally precious too. But the two are different anyway.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
August 07, 2018, 03:07:02 PM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.
someone's view is different about bitcoin ... in my opinion, the bitcoin function can be used for both reasons. some people use it for transactions and some people use it for transactions and investing because more and more people are using bitcoin as a transaction tool, the transaction volume is also increasing which makes the price more expensive. and this is what makes people invest in bitcoin
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
DAOX ICO 2.0
August 07, 2018, 02:52:33 PM
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 02:51:23 PM
Currently, gold prices range from $ 1200 to $ 1500, but people look back at the price of Bitcoin has soared $ 7000 then several times gold, then not counted in 2017 has increased to $ 20000, do not call Bitcoin is gold. What will the call be ? Such as diamonds.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 02:32:03 PM
Because the value of bitcoin is almost like gold, it becomes more valuable like gold and it's incredible because only our digital numbers can't even touch it but the price is incredible. So I believe it is considered digital gold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
August 07, 2018, 02:29:59 PM
Bitcoin is a digital crypto currency, it is not gold but we can consider it as digital gold becaue of its amazing value. Many people inside the crypto feild that is really amazed on the bitcoin value due to its high demand and the continueous growth of the volume of the investors on the feild. This is really amazing.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 02:21:22 PM
i think you can say that bitcoin is a digital gold. i mean when gold first found, it has been a big euphoria about it. same as bitcoin now, there is a big euphoria about it
Activity: 175
August 07, 2018, 01:47:07 PM
So for this reason, I think bitcoin is a good store of value, just like gold.
Activity: 406
August 07, 2018, 01:41:58 PM
Bitcoin is certainly the digital gold and for me this reality is much more doable than it becomes a real virtual currency accepted in any corner
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 07, 2018, 01:36:44 PM
Well, I think so, but it is a little more expensive and it's getting heavier, but it can both be de-egg and grow in price)))
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

Yeah for most it's more like an asset even though they insist they see bitcoin as a currency  Grin still they would cash out to fiat due to price increase of bitcoin , instead of spending bitcoin directly they'll turn to fiat to encash it for a paper money. So yeah for now it's safer to say btc is like a digital gold , hopefully when right regulations and implementation would prosper more merchant and company would accept btc as a  payment.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
August 07, 2018, 01:31:57 PM
there were already many ships around the world where they were forced to divide crypto wallets! now crypt coins are electronic assets! I began to notice that on the radio began to pass more and more often the rate bitcoin, with other fiat money!
If we are going to out basis on the price. We can maybe really said that the bitcoin will be considerable as a digital gold. It is really amazing and it is really verry profitable in terms of investment. We need to have patience on this huge dip foe us to gain on the near future.
Activity: 105
August 07, 2018, 01:31:19 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin is a digital gold and many men call asset too in the world.Now a days bitcoin has a lot of demand in the crypto world. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: