Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin a failed experiment? - page 8. (Read 1041 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
February 27, 2020, 03:08:54 AM
in your eyes (who have been expecting to become rich overnight by buying bitcoin) it looks like a failed experiment because you never bothered to figure out why bitcoin was created in first place. you think the only purpose of it is to give you profit which is obviously wrong. don't worry you are not the first one to make this mistake and lose a lot of money short term trading trying to make profit from daily fluctuations.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
February 27, 2020, 03:00:30 AM
You look like the typical Bitcoin newbie.
At a 10K USD bitcoin price and a bullish trend,you "believe in the future of Bitcoin".
At a 8.5K USD price correction and a possible bearish trend,you don't believe in the future of BTC anymore and you start whining that the price will go to 1 USD in 12 months to 18 months.This just isn't serious,man.
If you wanna sell everything,just do it.Panic selling is something normal,unfortunately,I've done it before.
Stop whining and act like a man.
The question "Is bitcoin a failed experiment?" has been asked 134934565 times on this forum and every time  it's asked at a bearish trend,when the price was falling.Bitcoin is here for more than 10 years and it isn't going anywhere near 1 USD or USD price.
OP is surely a newbie to the crypto industry I think OP never experienced it before.
OP you are free to do whatever you want you could sell it or believe on whatever you think,
But have you seen the chart? do you really think that your assumption would be true?
If you couldn't handle it then just quit it is better than to stress yourself over and over again and anytime the market would go down.
If BTC is a failed experiment then it was so great that it even came up to $20K from being a cents per piece.

Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
February 27, 2020, 02:31:30 AM
You look like the typical Bitcoin newbie.
At a 10K USD bitcoin price and a bullish trend,you "believe in the future of Bitcoin".
At a 8.5K USD price correction and a possible bearish trend,you don't believe in the future of BTC anymore and you start whining that the price will go to 1 USD in 12 months to 18 months.This just isn't serious,man.
If you wanna sell everything,just do it.Panic selling is something normal,unfortunately,I've done it before.
Stop whining and act like a man.
The question "Is bitcoin a failed experiment?" has been asked 134934565 times on this forum and every time  it's asked at a bearish trend,when the price was falling.Bitcoin is here for more than 10 years and it isn't going anywhere near 1 USD or USD price.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 27, 2020, 01:49:23 AM
Today I'm thinking of selling my BTC even though it would be a big loss right now I've been with BTC a while and used to the volitility but this time I believe it's different

I was a believer in BTC and the future of crypto I believed having 1 or more BTC was a smart thing to do that many would look back in 10 to 20 years wishing they'd bought some when it was still obtainable by the regular Joe.

Now I feel that BTC will trend down hitting sub 1 dollars prices possibly even 0 over the next 12 to 18 months. the current coronavirus outbreak has been BTCs first real test and it failed hard and failed immediately. It's not a store of wealth and its failure to hold value in a economic down turn is spectacular and visible to all.  Today I think BTC is a failed experiment. What are your thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: