Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ? - page 27. (Read 42237 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Investing on bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is a good investment because it can give you a huge profit after holding it for a long time. You need patience, knowledge and skills when investing on crypto because its not as easy as what others thought. Its also very risky. Why? Because its price is very unpredictable. There are some downfall on its price depending on situations. But those downfall, or price fluctuations are normal. Even if the price chart history tells us that the price goes up as time passed by, we still dont know what the future brings. If you really want to invest, just try a small investment first, then see what happens. The decision is still yours. Know first the pros and cons before you invest.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
It is not a good way, it is the best actual way to invest your money, no other investment can give you 10000% of your investment in a year

There are altcoins that can perform better but bitcoin is more solid and established. I hope it will come to at least $16,000 soon.
That's correct because bitcoin has been here for so many years and still it is in the top, maybe there is a chance
that in the future it will be dethrown by altcoins but I don't think it will happen easy.
The supporters are big for bitcoin, it can make the price of altcoins down because of its dominance.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
It is not a good way, it is the best actual way to invest your money, no other investment can give you 10000% of your investment in a year

There are altcoins that can perform better but bitcoin is more solid and established. I hope it will come to at least $16,000 soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Yes you say it right! Bitcoin is  a good way to invest your money because you will see that bitcoin has a lot of oppurtunity to change our life into better,your money is safe here to invest and the value are keep increasing.
Activity: 28
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Bitcoins or altcoins are a better opportunity to male good annual % instead of givin da money to the banks or other companys.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
Bitcoin investment is profitable and very promising, it is not wrong if many people want to sell anything including home to invest bitcoin, the thing that makes us optimistic is that many are legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Of course before investing we already have an analysis of the products we choose, if bitcoin in 2017 has risen up to more than 15x of course this is a good consideration if we want to put money on bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Bitcoin is a best way for secure and quick earning investment,This is the time to invest in it and hold it for couple of years for long term which is secure and profitable.There are different medium for investment but are risky and slowly profit growing so if you want meet the maximum profit the Bitcoin is hope which will fulfill the expectations.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
It all depends on how you plan and manage your investment if you want it to be successful. It is a fast-growing currency that could make people earn. However, there is always a risk. Invest only a fraction of what you have so you would not lose it all if the Bitcoin's value falls. But if it's value grows, hold on to it and avoid selling it just due to the reason of fear that it might lose its value on the future.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
I'm not sure about it. Recently there are many new cryptocurrencies appearing and competing. These cryptocurrencies have a chance to grow big and offer a bigger profit. Thus, many people are more interested in investing in other promising cryptocurrencies instead of investing in bitcoin. However if you want to invest your money in bitcoin, I think it's nothing bad.
Bitcoins have already grown much and recently they also can be bit back which usually creates a fear in the minds of huge investors. Bitcoin does not always go according to us but also sometimes we do need to take up some loss. Even the price for bitcoins may go down depending on the demand factor. As the demand will increase, the price for bitcoins will too increase giving you good profits.

You should always try to invest the amount you can afford to lose as always you cannot have profits but also sometimes you do need to afford an loss. Bitcoin trading or holding bitcoins is not that easy work and needs a lot of patience and knowledge about the coin you are investing in. Even for me, bitcoins and other cryptos have been profitable and I also have earned a good living due to them presently.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I'm not sure about it. Recently there are many new cryptocurrencies appearing and competing. These cryptocurrencies have a chance to grow big and offer a bigger profit. Thus, many people are more interested in investing in other promising cryptocurrencies instead of investing in bitcoin. However if you want to invest your money in bitcoin, I think it's nothing bad.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Yes its a good way to invest your money. Because bitcoin is the fastest growing virtual currency and bitcoin has created a number of ordinary people turning into millionaire.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
There is no doubt that this year's best investments are bitcoin and cryptocurrency, as reported by various sources, bitcoin market and other cryptocurrency has reached more than $ 1 trillion and this year will reach $ 5 trillion.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
In comparison to other investment methods btc is the most profitable, especially if you wish to make high profits in the short term. On the other hand it is more volatile than traditional investment method. Do your math Smiley
Yeah, in spite of any other methods of investment, I found bitcoin to the most reliable, great and quite a profitable source. It is the only source in which you won't have to wait long but in the span of short term, you can have an enormous amount of profit due to its amazing volatility. So for higher profits, one can switch to bitcoin for the investment...
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is a great place to invest because now the price is good and will continue to increase, but I suggest do not invest all your money into bitcoin because it will be dangerous for your money if the price goes down.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
i will spend some money in that the total money that i will not regret or destroy my life if i lose it.

Lose money that you can afford, just like gambling. But I think it is not that bad to spend money you know that can give you good profit in the near future. A lot of people are obviously spending money on asset to have a good profit, I think it is better to spend and risk your money on something that can give you profit in the future than spending it in something you just need and like.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
Yes bitcoin is good way to invest as if will give you profit for about 100% when you get luck and perfect timing. Based on my experience i profit on this until now i keep getting earnings from it, but its not always upward thats why im saying about the timing you need because its fluctuating, a natural phenomena on cryptomarket.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
In comparison to other investment methods btc is the most profitable, especially if you wish to make high profits in the short term. On the other hand it is more volatile than traditional investment method. Do your math Smiley
Activity: 51

It is a good investment but before you do, try to learn the movement of bitcoins, feel the market and most of all learn to trade so you will know what to do when you start investing your money.

Pages:
Jump to: