Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ? - page 41. (Read 42237 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Forex trading is an instrument of investment in foreign currency trading with other foreign currencies. The advantages of forex trading are derived from the exchange rate changes. Basically, the trade consists of two types of transactions, namely:

Buy or Buy or Long
Sell ​​or Sell or Short

If you are still a beginner, of course, confused to start from where. When is the time to buy and sell? Where do we find out if the current price is the lowest price, and where do we know if the current price is the highest price?
If it is not allowed to make a public holiday, paste market trading sounds very creepy. Many assumptions of stock baham are investas from very risky. But has the public ever heard of is investing in depending on the risks? "High risk high return, low risk low return" begun to invest money.

It is true that high risk at high levels of transportation, except for the public memorabilia of self-contradict contraband controllable investment capital, macao public can obtain low risk high return.
Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry
I think investing 10% of your savings in bitcoin is a smart move. It will keep going up.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

yes of course bitcoin is the right way to invest the money we have, not just bitcoin but we can also invest in existing ICO with investment in ICO we can also get very much profit when price goes up expensive.
Yes investment in ICO is also beneficial the same as we invest in bitcoin as the profit of these ICO are much faster. It often take only one month or two when we get our expected profit from our investment from these ICOs. There are some projects which have a very high potential to rise in price when they complete their project. For getting that benefit we have to wait a little more.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

yes of course bitcoin is the right way to invest the money we have, not just bitcoin but we can also invest in existing ICO with investment in ICO we can also get very much profit when price goes up expensive.
It is not always a good way to multiply your asset by investing in ICO,you have to be careful about the team behind these projects and they must have a good solid proposal to believe that they would fulfill their promise,bitcoin at this price is not a wise investment according to me ,but if you are confident that the price will keep on climbing,its your call.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

Off course it is. This is because, with what the price of bitcoin is now, it is really encouraging to even buy and keep in the wallet for future.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

It definitely is. Because of it's volatility, there is a high probability that the money a person used to buy bitcoin could be increased by 25%, so the person who bought could initially gain some ampunt that he used in buying it. However, there are still rules or strategy when one wants to invest, one of which is to buy when the price is cheap.
When is cheap? You do not know when the price of Bitcoin is cheap to buying, you only know the price of Bitcoin ups and downs every day. Unless you decide to buy Bitcoin and accept the price of Bitcoin is good for you, that is the "cheap" price of your idea.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Positvely thingking. It is good to invest money to bitcoin because it will earn more profit compare to any kind of businesses. The money will multiple profit return in bitcoin investing.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103

It definitely is. Because of it's volatility, there is a high probability that the money a person used to buy bitcoin could be increased by 25%, so the person who bought could initially gain some ampunt that he used in buying it. However, there are still rules or strategy when one wants to invest, one of which is to buy when the price is cheap.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105

Of course yes! Bitcoin is very good investment. Because base on my own experience, It is better than to keeping your money into fixed deposits or mutual funds. Because the interest that bitcoin is paying to us just for keeping the money is very huge. Moreover, bitcoin seems to have emerging technology in upcoming years which will also bring more investors on board making bitcoin more valuable assets for us. So that's why I'm telling and I'm surely think it is really good way to invest my money into bitcoin..
Activity: 304
Yes, it will become a good investment if you will manged it properly and make it successful. But make a plan B if its not successful, make a wise decision.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin is a great place to invest my money, the bitcoin price that goes up to be a big advantage for me. I'm not just investing money, but I'm also looking for bitcoin in this forum by following bounty campaign and signature campaign and the results I get I hold if the price is low and sell when the price goes up Grin
Activity: 602
Everyone says that yes, bitcoins need to be invested. But probably not all money, diversification is needed.

Diversifying is really an efficient way on growing your btc but this time is not a good time to do that. Altcoins are bleeding so I still bet all in on the king.
Activity: 238
Everyone says that yes, bitcoins need to be invested. But probably not all money, diversification is needed.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
With bitcoin investing then our money will increase up to 200 times in this year, maybe many people regret for not investing for a long time but I think we still have time to get bigger profit again if we invest now, bitcoin is a good place to invest our money.
Activity: 644
Bitcoin is great for saving your money, I agree with that statement, but once you do that you should first learn what might happen after you do that and how your solution will be if things go wrong for you.
Activity: 420

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Yes , certainly investing in Bitcoin is better than investing in stocks or real estate because the profit is really high which could cut down your cost time on becoming rich.

I think it is not that good. Bitcoin pumps quickly through time, that is a given by it's volatility but it is the same with it's dumping abilities. Bitcoin is pretty volatile the reason it is risky investing your money into bitcoin. But a lot of people is earning profit here despite of the risk they are confronting which I think is good still, I think investing in this digital currency is not that good. I can say trading is also a good way to invest your money..
Activity: 139
Investment by way of saving or deposits in the bank I suggest only for the short term just as a reserve fund before you use the money for other ways of investment.
Activity: 350
Yes it is bitcoin is a very good way to invest your money because it has huge profit then and can make you rich if you hold your bitcoins in your wallet for a long time. So if you want to invest bitcoin is the best.

Bitcoin is really the best, look at this in january the price of bitcoin was 2000 USD and look how big the price now ? The price increase so fast.For now the price is 8000 USD, so if you buy before and hold, your money will grow more and for sure it will continue increase by another year.
That is the key for a successful investment. You should buy and hold bitcoin for a long time in order to have a really good profit or returns. Bitcoin is one of the best investment as of now and there is no doubt that the price of bitcoin will continue to grow even into a bigger amount because of the possible more people to come in bitcoin.
Yes off course now a days according to me bitcoin is the place for investment because the rate of bitcoin is very high and also still increasing so if you can invest some money now then you can make a huge profit in future and remember that working with bitcoin is very easy as compare to other places.
Activity: 350
Yes it is bitcoin is a very good way to invest your money because it has huge profit then and can make you rich if you hold your bitcoins in your wallet for a long time. So if you want to invest bitcoin is the best.

Bitcoin is really the best, look at this in january the price of bitcoin was 2000 USD and look how big the price now ? The price increase so fast.For now the price is 8000 USD, so if you buy before and hold, your money will grow more and for sure it will continue increase by another year.
That is the key for a successful investment. You should buy and hold bitcoin for a long time in order to have a really good profit or returns. Bitcoin is one of the best investment as of now and there is no doubt that the price of bitcoin will continue to grow even into a bigger amount because of the possible more people to come in bitcoin.
Everyone want to become a rich and for that mostly people are doing investment but some people have no expriance to choose best place for investment so I want to suggest them that bitcoin is the best and secure place for investment and you can big profit by investing in this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: