Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ? - page 82. (Read 42237 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 11:49:02 PM
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

What you heard is right, investing in Bitcoin will give you huge profit in long term  because bitcoin is just starting to gain popularity so in that way bitcoin will became more valuable in the future and investing now will make you gain huge profit  someday if you will hold it for a long term.
Just don't invest all though. Set aside some of it for you to use.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 10:12:10 PM
The price of bitcoin is getting crazy year by year.
Absolutely it, s great way to invest some of our  money on it.
How a lucky someone who has joined in bitcoin world since long time ago.
Even just beginner they get lucky too than never know bitcoin at all Cheesy

True and still as of now many almost 1/4 of the world population not starting bitcoins or they know but they still don't invest on it. Bitcoins price is the best spurce of income even just spending a month you will see your profit.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
DocTailor ICO:
September 01, 2017, 09:40:39 PM
The price of bitcoin is getting crazy year by year.
Absolutely it, s great way to invest some of our  money on it.
How a lucky someone who has joined in bitcoin world since long time ago.
Even just beginner they get lucky too than never know bitcoin at all Cheesy
Activity: 390
September 01, 2017, 09:39:44 PM
Well every investors aim of investing is to make good and high profit, and your aim of doing business is to stake high return and if all the above mentioned are likely to be your mindset towards investing I think you should consider investing in bitcoin.
In bitcoin is very easy to make high gains on you initial capital, due to the steady rise of bitcoin to other currency.
Is almost very difficult to loose money when you invest in bitcoin.

True. I can't really believe how bitcoin and crypto change my life. All my fiat savings and other assets including stocks look very pale in comparison with my crypto assets. And this is not too late. We are still at pioneering stage.
It can really change our life a lot. Btc been too good for us that it helps us alot in our financial status. Soon it can grow more so we should work hard and double our efforts.
No doubt that bitcoin is a very profitable investment. I think if you want to change your life and your finances get better then one way is from investing in bitcoin. you need to know that the potential of bitcoin in the future is still very big. new users will keep coming and it will make the price higher, its mean if you save and invest in bitcoin you will get a profit dude!

At this point, up to the next couple.of years, i think it's the best way to invest your money on. Of course it's still better to diversify your investments but if you ask me, i'd put quite a bulk of it on btc.
even to the next few years even hundreds of years to come I think bitcoin will still be a profitable investment, why? because bitcoin has become a new innovation of a commodity and currency of the future
Bitcoin's price may vary and fluctuate but there is an assurance that the increase on its value is very high. Compared to other investments, bitcoin is very timely, there is a higher possibility that it will be used in the years to come knowing the modernity and the speed of innovation of the world's standards. It is not the good but the best way to invest your money into.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
September 01, 2017, 09:27:56 PM
Bitcoin is the best way for you to invest your money. Because you can assure that your money is safe and secure. The price of bitcoin is still varying, but you can assure that the price of bitcoin will increase for the next years and as the bitcoin price get higher there's also a big chance that the investors would have a big profit.
Activity: 420
September 01, 2017, 09:06:58 PM
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes. If you were to have bought bitcoin when it was 200 USD 2 years ago, right now it is almost worth 5,000 USD.... What do you think? Does that seem profitable to you? Amazon stock for example is only 1,000USD +. That stock isn't ever going much higher unless it splits in half or something.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 01, 2017, 08:53:25 PM
Well every investors aim of investing is to make good and high profit, and your aim of doing business is to stake high return and if all the above mentioned are likely to be your mindset towards investing I think you should consider investing in bitcoin.
In bitcoin is very easy to make high gains on you initial capital, due to the steady rise of bitcoin to other currency.

True. I can't really believe how bitcoin and crypto change my life. All my fiat savings and other assets including stocks look very pale in comparison with my crypto assets. And this is not too late. We are still at pioneering stage.
It can really change our life a lot. Btc been too good for us that it helps us alot in our financial status. Soon it can grow more so we should work hard and double our efforts.
No doubt that bitcoin is a very profitable investment. I think if you want to change your life and your finances get better then one way is from investing in bitcoin. you need to know that the potential of bitcoin in the future is still very big. new users will keep coming and it will make the price higher, its mean if you save and invest in bitcoin you will get a profit dude!

At this point, up to the next couple.of years, i think it's the best way to invest your money on. Of course it's still better to diversify your investments but if you ask me, i'd put quite a bulk of it on btc.
even to the next few years even hundreds of years to come I think bitcoin will still be a profitable investment, why? because bitcoin has become a new innovation of a commodity and currency of the future
Activity: 511
September 01, 2017, 08:42:34 PM
The real investment for me is that we can buy things that can go up at any time but they are physical rather than virtual. I am now beginning to think not to store too much bitcoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
September 01, 2017, 06:57:42 PM
yes I think bitcoin is the best way to invest your money, and investing in bitcoin certainly has a big chance to be able to get big profits.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
September 01, 2017, 04:47:35 PM
Bitcoin is a good way of investment opportunity  because the turnover on investment is very high if you know the possible way of investing. There are one can invest in bitcoin or crypto currency. Some of them are trading, holding, lending and the rest of them.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
September 01, 2017, 03:17:16 PM
I think investing in bitcoin is the right choice, because bitcoin promises profits and the price keeps rising. we can invest in trading and ICO  Wink
If you want investing to ICO market, you need have Altcoin can purchase ICO crowdsale. At present, there are not many projects that accept Bitcoin. Therefore, you should use your Bitcoin for buy Ethereum or Waves if want investing to ICO token.

I didn't know that. Why they don't accept bitcoin? I knew that they mostly accept Ethereum, but I never thought that bitcoin is not accepted. Can someone explain the reasons for that? If you are rising money for your new coin why bitcoin is not suitable?
Activity: 140
September 01, 2017, 02:10:31 PM
Yes I think in our time it is the best idea for investing
Activity: 419
September 01, 2017, 01:43:55 PM
I think investing in bitcoin is the right choice, because bitcoin promises profits and the price keeps rising. we can invest in trading and ICO  Wink
If you want investing to ICO market, you need have Altcoin can purchase ICO crowdsale. At present, there are not many projects that accept Bitcoin. Therefore, you should use your Bitcoin for buy Ethereum or Waves if want investing to ICO token.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
September 01, 2017, 01:35:39 PM

Today's bitcoin price is absolutely a great chance for investors to have a big profit. No wonder that bitcoin price will still goes up because a lot of users and investors are coming for this great investment. It is more profitable than any investment through online, and I'm pretty sure that investing in bitcoin could probably give you good output in the future.

Now the price of bitcoin is very high and there is a high probability that soon there will be a decline. And when it will I recommend to anyone who wants to enter the crypto currency to buy bitcoin and keep it for several years. This is an excellent investment
Well, seeing bitcoin prices are always rising rapidly, making a lot of people think of investing. in fact, today could be a good day for investment, as many predict that bitcoin prices will continue to rise until the end of the year.

Yes man.The price of bitcoin reacexpemaximum Value now.Which I expected. May be many will expected the same.But this only shows the growth of bitcoin day to day and month.I think the price of bitcoin reaches 7000$ at the end of 2017.This is Not only the predictions but also a fact .Just wait and see this.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
September 01, 2017, 01:14:23 PM

Today's bitcoin price is absolutely a great chance for investors to have a big profit. No wonder that bitcoin price will still goes up because a lot of users and investors are coming for this great investment. It is more profitable than any investment through online, and I'm pretty sure that investing in bitcoin could probably give you good output in the future.

Now the price of bitcoin is very high and there is a high probability that soon there will be a decline. And when it will I recommend to anyone who wants to enter the crypto currency to buy bitcoin and keep it for several years. This is an excellent investment
Well, seeing bitcoin prices are always rising rapidly, making a lot of people think of investing. in fact, today could be a good day for investment, as many predict that bitcoin prices will continue to rise until the end of the year.
Activity: 172
September 01, 2017, 01:06:32 PM

Activity: 805
September 01, 2017, 12:45:46 PM

Activity: 418
September 01, 2017, 12:36:22 PM
Activity: 392
the Cat-a-clysm.
September 01, 2017, 11:53:10 AM
Whilst bitcoin might be a good investment (if you know what you're doing, ofc, because volatility won't go easy on you), it's not the best investment at the moment, for multiple reasons:
- first, bitcoin is already leading the market. The only likely think that could happen, would be Bitcoin loosing its first place in terms of market cap. I has already lost a lot, compared to other cryptocurrencies.
- Bitcoin is already beating the market, which means its growth is already astonishingly high. Usually, companies with a tenth of Bitcoins' growth enventually undergoes violent corrections.
- Bitcoin has all the attention right now. While everybody is looking at it, some other coins are showing the tip of their noses: Ethereum, Lisk, Ripple, all theses altcoins are slowly, but surely, going to be direct competitors of Big Daddy.
- Bitcoin is astonishingly costly. We already are at 4000+$/BTC. Where will this madness stop ? 40k$ ? A million ?
Well, there's one thing that I'm sure: it won't go past theses numbers. There's a hard-limit to this market cap, which is the value of every assets on this planet. I mean that, even though there won't be more than 25M BTC, we don't have the required 25 trillion dollars to invest in it. I highly doubt that bitcoin will have 40 times Apple's market cap, even in 10 years.

Altcoins are the best assets you can invest in right now. Prices are indirectly affected by BTC, if BTC goes up there's high chances that your altcoins does, too. Plus, altcoins didn't scaled to BTC's values yet, so, again, there's more theorical profits in altcoins.
Finally, with so many altcoins, you can create a really solid portfolio, hence not only you stabilize your investments by compound effects, but also you will be closer to the global crypto-market efficiency, which is without a doubt really good.

Have fun investing ! But remember: don't invest what you can't afford to loose. Don't play with risks too much, it's unhealthy and never really pays off. Curing an ulcer is costly, lol
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
September 01, 2017, 11:14:29 AM
Bitcoin will surely keep on appreciating.if u have the financial means to purchase it now,you can take the red light and invest not forgetting to bear a little risk in mind.
In the long run it will still improve.i believe Btc will be jumping to 5 digits sooner than we can imagine.
Pages:
Jump to: