Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ? - page 98. (Read 42237 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
of course's yes.  1 Bitcoins In 2015 is 200$ (When the first time I start  2016   )1 Bitcoins is 400$ to 600$ and now 2800$ and going to 3,000$ now think if you buy 1 or 5 BTC in 2015 what the profit you gained know.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Yes it is. The value of bitcoin is directly proportional to time. As time increases, bitcoin's value increases. So if you invest it and then later use it on the future, you'll get a bigger amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes it is. Depends in the performance of bitcoin in market. When the demand of bitcoin rises the price will also seek high. So now it's growing everyday and month, many company used bitcoin for advertising and also investments due to the fact that bitcoin has fast transaction and safe to use.

Bitcoin has already earned its reputation above any other digital coins as it is recognized and trusted.  And due to constant increase of its price we can say that it is growing every day and it can be considered as a good investment.  Investment along gold, silver, copper, gas , and other strong currencies around the world.  There are many users right now because of bitcoin transaction ang like what you said are safe to use.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes it is. Depends in the performance of bitcoin in market. When the demand of bitcoin rises the price will also seek high. So now it's growing everyday and month, many company used bitcoin for advertising and also investments due to the fact that bitcoin has fast transaction and safe to use.
Yes , but you need to study some feautures of and and how to keep your bitcoins in a safe storage .Using it in a conpany is a big help for them i am actually planning to present to some of the company what butcoins is that can be applied as payment and payout system for them.
yes i agree investing in bitcoin is   good it has a great capacity to gain more profit in terms of investing.i think we only need to buy it in a  low price and sell it if the price is rise.for me the best strategy in order us  to be more profitable in the near future is to hold bitcoin rigth now  and sell it in the rigth time.
This is the new way to make investment. This time it's open for all with any amount we have and with the iCO of our choice. When we know how to choose investment project we can invest our money or our coins we can definitely  can earn a lot on it.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250

Yes , but you need to study some feautures of and and how to keep your bitcoins in a safe storage .Using it in a conpany is a big help for them i am actually planning to present to some of the company what butcoins is that can be applied as payment and payout system for them.
yes i agree investing in bitcoin is   good it has a great capacity to gain more profit in terms of investing.i think we only need to buy it in a  low price and sell it if the price is rise.for me the best strategy in order us  to be more profitable in the near future is to hold bitcoin rigth now  and sell it in the rigth time.
Activity: 659

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Activity: 798
Merit: 268
Yes, when you invest your money with bitcoin i am sure that you will earn more because bitcoin are now getting more popular in many countries so as the demand rise the price will surely soar high, so invest your money with bitcoin today.
Activity: 317
Yes, i think bitcoin is a good and effective way to invest money. You can expect good returns in less time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
You would have to hold longer than those that have invested last year but I think that today is still a good time to buy bitcoins. With bitcoins, there's a much lesser risk than other investments because you know that people will always want to buy bitcoins. There's already a community of bitcoin users, there's already millionaires investing in bitcoins, there's already companies that implement bitcoins on their payment system, what else do we need? Nothing much except popularity. Once bitcoin gets exposed even more, you will surely earn money.

Just take a look at the people that invested before you. They've already made a fortune out of this. If you don't invest now, you might regret it in the future.
Activity: 518
Right now i think bitcoin is a good alternative for future investment purposes, because bitcoin is very profitable for all users. Even many people who succeed from their business in bitcoin to earn income that can meet their living expenses.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I still believing that any investment made now will allow and bring good results ahead, since 2015 the people wich saved their coins had saw their investment reach x8-x10 without any risk over trading or any other project, soo the question is will you ignore the potencial or take your spot at once.
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
Good investment for sure and it beat the bank in remittance for you can transfer anytime 24/7. Plus if you will use Ledger Nano S then you can carry big amount of money in just a small piece of hardware. Super cool! I went into bitcoin because if that.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
It is certainly yes!, buying or investing our money/capital into bitcoin now is a good way then hold in a long term.
But you must buy a huge of it if you want earn big profit into bitcoin of course.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Yes you heard right Bitcoin or BTC is really a good investment this days which can make good/high profit in the near future. As you can see in the market graph try looking at these page for reference Poloniex.com and coinmarketcap.com it shows a good response of support from a long downtrend movement within just a day it even shows a very bullish movement/uptrend which means it will really have a good profit in near future. As you said you want to buy these days I advise that if you wanted to risk for a greater profit it would be best before last week of July or if you want to play safe Buy about August 3 be sure all update in this August 1 is completed.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

The answer is yes.
Why?
Because if you bought bitcoin a few days ago you would have gotten a big profit now, you better wait until bitcoin price is lower again to buy it, i guess if you buy it now is not the right time because bitcoin price is now high.
Activity: 434
Due to its Volatility bitcoin is a very good investment, but it take guts to invest into it, It may soar one second and come crashing in the next, If you dont have the heart you may sell and lose but i advise that you just buy the bitcoins and forget about it. In time you will see how much you have made. Just buy and hold and you will see your profits.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Invest some of it, yeah.  You have to realize how frigging volatile bitcoin is, though.  There's nothing that says we have to stay at or break above $2500.  We could be back down to $1500 or lower by tomorrow.  Do I think that's going to happen?  No, but it's possible.  So if you're young and don't have a retirement plan and have extra money to play with, do it.  But be ready to lose money...and hope you don't.

I wouldn't put too much into crypto.

Yes, that is right. I totally agree with you. There is no way that we would ever know what will happen to bitcoin, like if its price will go higher or lower. There is always a risk of losing your money so I would advice you not to invest all of it. The best thing to do is to invest some and profit from it.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Investment was a big challenge, as a wise person we should not store every single piece of our money in one place. The best thing to do is to divide it. Make sure that we don't  put all our invesment in cryptocurrency. Atleast if we do this we have back up money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN

Yes it is, if you invest and hold it for years it will give you much profit, it is said or predicted or somewhat suggest by majority that bitcoin will go up as much as $10000 a piece for the near future.
But if you want a faster way to make a profit, you can go or do trading, but one thing it has a high risk, you must know your coins if you buy or get any information how it works to get a legit income or profit plus a little luck it can give you more, you must take the risk on  that Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: