Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ? - page 21. (Read 16804 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
After investing in bitcoin may be one alternative is to buy land and build a rented house because here many workers from out of town who need a boarding house for their sleep. So make the boarding place a quick way to earn money in a continuous way.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
Yes, of course! bitcoin is the best way to invest money because if you invest you money at bitcoin you know that it is safe. But the best way to invest in bitcoin is when the price will increase, because when it's price will increase you will get a big profit.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Yes indeed. Its the best way I think to invest your money in. Also, its considered as the fastest way to earn a lot of money right now. Don't believe on people that saying bitcoin is just a bubble.
Activity: 297
I think the best way is to buy a bitcoin or some altcoins for you to hold for a long time. That's the easiest way of investing in my opinion. Bitcoin is the best investment.
Of course, we already saw the price for Bitcoin in the area of ​​20,000 dollars, but if you pay attention to those forecasts that sounded with the beliefs about the future growth of bitcoin next year, even at today's price, investments on Bitcoin are very weekend.
The method you have explained is so far the most appropriate way of making money with digital currencies especially bitcoin. Bitcoin as we all know is the most popular digital currency and people are making huge money out of this crypto currency.

As far as altcoins are concerned, they are good for trading and short term holding, I am not in favor of making large investments into altcoins. They are not that worthy.
Activity: 126
Yes, it is good to invest in bitcoin; however, since price is constantly fluctuating, it is a bit risky. You should not put all your savings into bitcoin because when the price falls, everything is lost.
Activity: 210
For me Yes because it gives a good profit but in bitcoin their is a risk to invest your money.Once you invest dont put all your money its better you have other investment.But Investments here can really trusted because it is proven by many people or investors.You need to become smart in money.
Activity: 39
last 2 years  i would say yes. but for now i dont think so. bitcoin been increasing so high but its stop and drop from 20k$ to 15$ and it hit the market so much. i dont think investing in bitcoin would bring any money anymore. better invest on altcoin or the new ico.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
In my opinion, yes bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. Bitcoin price is increasing fast, and you can gain a lot of money through it. If you just let your money into your bank account that interest of gaining or earning money is very low, so if you try to invest some money into bitcoin you can see that your money is gaining and you can obtain plenty of money if your invest become successful or if bitcoin price becomes massive.
The main reason behind the bitcoin fame is the profit rates and this the big reason that people are in favor if bitcoin and I am sure the popularity of bitcoin will grow more higher in coming days and bitcoin is now discussed everywhere and people are taking interest in it and you are absolutely right if a person invest into bitcoin he will never regret because bitcoin give no reason to regret it blesses everyone and everyone need this.
Activity: 354
Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

Yes because here in bitcoin there's a lot of peofit that can get. Investments here can really trusted because it is proven by many people. It can help really help the people who invests here coz there is a lot of things that can give by bitcoin.
Activity: 224
It is on your decision if you really want to invest in bitcoins.If you'll ask me if its a good way to invest in then its a yes,bitcoins is a good investment.Be just ready on its volatile character.
Activity: 238
Yes, bitcoin is the ideal place to invest your money in a dhort term basis. Many find it as profitable because of its frequent fluctuation of price in the market. Investing in bitcoin is somehow the same in investing in stock market.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin should be consider as alternate currency since bitcoin value still volatile
IMO , if you have enough bitcoin , you should convert into fiat and purchase land / house since they are the best investment forever meanwhile we have no idea  when bitcoin going to die one day

I think this is very good advice.  Tangible assets that maintain value, such as land, are the best way to guarantee (as much as one can guarantee) that you will hold on to your wealth.  No matter what happens, people are always going to want land.  The value and usefulness of bitcoin is contingent upon the availability of electric power and the internet.  If your area is hit by a hurricane, for example, you may not have access to either of these things, rendering your bitcoin worthless, at least for a while.

Yeah. Is it very very very good to invest our money. Becuase bitcoin is the most valuanle and easy money if we want to invest in this. Investing in bitcoin is not hard, becuase if you have a money you can ble to invest, also not only on bitcoin, you can invest in any other coins. Like etherium, ripple, litecoin,
Activity: 238
I definitely think it's a great way to invest my money. However, it is quite risky and I have diversified my portfolio to include investing in startups and also hope to invest in the property market in the near future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
yes, I suggest that you invest about 20% of your internet income for Bitcoin, the rest you can invest in real assets.
Why invest only the money you make over the internet?, invest a particular amount of your net value in bitcoin, 5% or 10% if you are conservative, but if you like the idea to take more risks you can invest almost all your net worth in bitcoin and enjoy the ride when bitcoin hits 50k or higher values.
Activity: 40
I think Bitcoin is good way to invest your money everytime. But there is risk everytime. Big risk big gain.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Bitcoin is a good idea for investments, but I don't think I would invest all my money in cryptocurrencies. It's worth considering other possibilities and markets. Now btc gives big profits and you do not know what will happen next year.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Successful investments and ensure better living only on bitcoin or alcoin, as many people succeed in this forum. If we invest in properties such as leasing or selling of buildings, or plantations and other trades, we may not benefit, we may suffer losses and bankruptcies.
Yes bitcoin is trust worthy that’s why banks are also accepting bitcoin recently Indian bank also accept bitcoin because they need it and some billionaires are also investing here from around the world and countries are also making bitcoin legal which mean bitcoin is safe for investment and if you will invest here so it will make your money double I’m also going investment here from a long time and It make my money double.
Activity: 28

It is good investment but having a lot of risk.so I would suggest that don't invest blindly or all Ur saving invest in it. But u have to be smart investor. Some of Ur saving should invest in it.
Activity: 490
Investing in bitcoin is nothing more than a simple purchase of a digital currency for the purpose of selling it for a higher price. Unlike traditional currency trading, investing in bitcoin gives investors a better chance of getting good dividends. The high probability of remaining in the win is due to the fact that the price of bitcoin is not regulated by any financial and state structure
Activity: 162
Investments is always risky. There is no such thing as sure earnings when it comes to investing. Prices keeps dropping every minute and God knows what might happen. Investing in bitcoin is kinda risky too for me since the price is getting higher and you don't know exactly when it will fall. Price drop is already a normal part in investment but investing in crypto is quite worth it than investing in company which money will already grow a little compare to crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: