Pages:
Author

Topic: IS BITCOIN A PART OF THE COMING NEW WORLD ORDER? - page 2. (Read 1562 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131
I don't know, but I think unlimited Fiat printed at will by private central banks is much more convenient for them. No public blockchain, no limits, no transparency.
They would rather choose this one than on jumping into crypto currency. Thinking of a new world order by elites by the use of bitcoins seems don't have correlation at all between this things.
No one knows what are the things beyond. One things for sure Bitcoin would be a digital currency that would be used worldwide but talking about becoming the mainstream then its just an another story.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Hello to the community, I was just wondering if there is a possibility that the Bitcoin is a part of the plan of the Elites in the coming New World Order? One Monetary System being used in the whole world?

Is bitcoin also was a program of the NSA (National Security Agency) and was hacked by the code name Satoshi Nakamoto and shared it to everyone else in the year 2009?

Hope to hear thoughts from the experts.
I'm not an expert but there are multiple comments I have for this post:

While there is always a chance that Bitcoin is something being used by an elite cabal to trying and usher in some sort of global currency for everyone to use, it's unlikely they would use something as "fair" and inexpensive as Bitcoin.

Bitcoin was likely not hacked in 2009 otherwise there would have been a lot more telling signs in the past 8 years about whether or not they are doing something. We haven't seen any evidence that Bitcoin is close to a government project, so that's relatively safely outside of reality, but you never know.

And I'm not an expert.
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
It has the features to become it, sure.

Mainly 3 features:
- it can be used worldwide
- transaction happen through addresses
- its transactions are public (as well as addresses)

Thus it could be a sort of "dream" for people who want to really control the world to use Bitcoin to achieve their goals. For example setting one specific individual address to every single person on earth, as soon as they are born. This way they can track every transaction of every single person in the world, easily and for free. (Very very dystopian scenario...) 
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
It doesnt seem so typical of the divide to reign classic scheme used by "new world order", more the opposite.

Probably I would more say the whole thing about fork and forming small clan of fan boy is more the usual tactic Smiley

Bitcoin seem more on the opposite spectrum of this.

New world order always happen via divide to reign, appoint local leader to subdivision etc.

Doesnt look bitcoin works like this. There is not even a figure of authority behind it, and no special doctrine coming with it, no division in sub groups with a sense of identity & entitlment etc

Cant see a clear pyramid emerging from it.

legendary
Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
I don't know, but I think unlimited Fiat printed at will by private central banks is much more convenient for them. No public blockchain, no limits, no transparency.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
BITMAIN = ISRAEL ....
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Tough question!!! I personally hope not... however it opened new roads that's sure, the monetary system will probably slowly change...
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes I believe that bitcoin might be part of the coming new world order. Some says that bitcoin didn't came from the government and Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymous which means he doesn't really reveal his own identity but I think that the maker or founder of bitcoin is from the government. And to manipulate a world order we must have a person that has a connection to it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hello to the community, I was just wondering if there is a possibility that the Bitcoin is a part of the plan of the Elites in the coming New World Order? One Monetary System being used in the whole world?

Is bitcoin also was a program of the NSA (National Security Agency) and was hacked by the code name Satoshi Nakamoto and shared it to everyone else in the year 2009?

Well the second bit sounded like a conspiracy theory, but the first one could definitely be true. Bitcoin can certainly become the world wide currency, but not sure if it is the plan of the elites or not. And don't think there will be one monetary system either, it will be well and good if it just find it place as a worlds top digital currency and gets accepted by the masses, from small stores to big companies. That will be the ultimate goal.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
Something tells me Bitcoin wasnt from government. My only suspicion though is why many Bitcoin websites (esp faucets) have to explain who Satochi Nakamoto is below their websites. And why all of a sudden every company believes the Blockchain will be great for IoT(Internet of Things).

Governments HATE people earning money outside of the system they created or from something they can't control which is what Bitcoin is.    If they created Bitcoin they should have figured out to tax and control it.
They even trying hard to destroy or control it.

Have you ever heard the US govt complain about TOR? this is because the created it and probably know how to get through the stuff.

The only way I will be convinced is if they eventually hijack BITCOIN,  begin to promote or imposed it on people
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
Yes, it is.
World without war it world of money:
https://pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: