Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin at new heights - page 4. (Read 570 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
June 28, 2021, 03:21:10 AM
After the bottom of $28,000, now to $45,000, will it continue to rise

Up and down and up and down.
Yes, Bitcoin price should rise. Whether it'll fall or not before that rise, that's something I cannot tell.
Bitcoin's scarcity is meant to make its price rise. So as long as you have the patience and you get over the falls/fluctuations, you should see it rise to new highs.

Just keep in mind: should doesn't mean that it'll certainly will, make your own decisions when investing and don't invest money you don't afford to lose (or keep locked for years)
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 28, 2021, 03:08:31 AM
will it continue to rise
Yes.

That's really the fate of bitcoin. It gets some correction but it will also be unstoppable to its rise and it's bound to reach back those prices that we've been and then suddenly break the ATH.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
June 28, 2021, 02:41:25 AM

As of the time of this reply, the bitcoin price is $34k which is not in coloration with the $45k you mentioned in your post so you may have to edit the thread with the accurate bitcoin price.

Am with high hope that shortly the bitcoin market is going to bounce back to above $50k.

We all have high hopes for the price to give us good wealth to survive the current crisis that's remaking the finance. Bitcoin having a new height will definitely send us out of this rabbit hole but we are yet not going up there. It's a very predictable zone right now because the market had been in the range from $30,000-$40,000 for almost two months. There are positive signs that it will go up and there are also signs that the price will go down.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
June 28, 2021, 01:37:16 AM
You probably should add some question mark because I don't think that you are declaring something but you are probably asking a question and to answer your question I presume, with a lot of thing going on that is manly negative on the market, I think that it's still unlikely that bitcoin is going to go back to 45k anytime soon.
I agree with you on this. For me I don't know how soon or quick that rise back to $45k Bitcoin will happen but I do have strong hope for a better price or even a new ATH before the end of 2021 which is basically my target because as you mentioned, there are still too much negative vibes (FUD) around Bitcoin but mostly once most of the miners leaving China can resettle in other countries with better atmosphere to Bitcoin mining and kick of again, it will be fine again.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
June 28, 2021, 01:18:49 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
June 28, 2021, 01:13:26 AM
You probably should add some question mark because I don't think that you are declaring something but you are probably asking a question and to answer your question I presume, with a lot of thing going on that is manly negative on the market, I think that it's still unlikely that bitcoin is going to go back to 45k anytime soon.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 28, 2021, 12:59:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: