Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin be able to Kill the Bank-System ? - page 3. (Read 1596 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 30, 2013, 08:18:00 AM
Banks have control over cryptos, haven't you seen what happened in China a few weeks ago?
You so delusional lol
Activity: 155
December 30, 2013, 08:15:07 AM
hello guys,
@nastybit
i dont copy anything from my post from anywhere. it was my opinion to create a post that its not just a "blabla" post ....if i create one,
i believe it should be a interesting one,things  which people want to know ,
 or things which are not be discussed in the embedded media.

i think ur wrong.banks running the govs,and the banks are running only by a few people which control them...but thats not the point atm i think...the point is , that the banks have no control over the crypt-money ,which can by used to buy..............something :-) or send some money to the other end of the world....dont paying 45€ for a transfer of 500€ outside europe for nothing else then pushing some tabs on a keyboard.....thats normal tax fee here .
no tax,no tribute,no exponential money system,controlled by the banks.
you know that only 2 % of the people have to take they´r money from the banks and the system is collapsed?

thats all.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 29, 2013, 06:08:25 PM
The banks don't like that they have no control over crypto-currency  Grin
Activity: 11
December 29, 2013, 06:05:45 PM
it just kills the bankers nerves  Wink
Activity: 14
December 29, 2013, 06:01:33 PM
It cant kill anything, only your mining devices Cheesy
Seriously, it is jus another alternative way to pay, no killer deal in short term.
Activity: 42
December 29, 2013, 04:55:07 PM
It looks like you copied and pasted some random phrases or maybe you translated from your own language  Huh Maybe submit the original next time together  Grin
Bitcoin will not be able to kill any bank because banks run the governments, I guess it's simple as that.
What Bitcoin can do is to provide a competitive (better) choice
Activity: 6
December 29, 2013, 04:50:57 PM
i think it can yes, if it has enough support and interest, the governments will attempt to ban bitcoin to hold onto their flawed system so the money continues flowing into their own pockets, they will try to stop it simply because they cannot control it completely and when they cant do that they can't take all the money for themselves and that wont go over well with them.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
December 29, 2013, 04:49:03 PM
Bitcoin can do nothing but as it was programmed to do; the only force of this world who can do anything you've mentioned is people.
Activity: 155
December 29, 2013, 04:41:01 PM
hello guys:-)

my question is:
is bitcoin be able to kill the (bad) bank system ?i hope so and i think that bitcoin is a stable system without inflation
and the exponential expanding money system around us(as far as i know).
if it becomes "save" for the "masses" and only a few percent of people took away theyr money from the bank and invest it in coins,its possible to destabilize the banks, which rob the world.
the press ,try to blame the coins and some "big players" dont want  "free money" , because they dont receive any tribute anymore.
it is stable and could become more stable then gold or silver ,my opinion.
feel free to write comments

sry for my gramma Wink,plz dont blame me 4 this

falseflag
Pages:
Jump to: