Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Bear Market over? - page 10. (Read 1297 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2173
Professional Community manager
November 20, 2023, 03:12:38 AM
At this point there is no clear distinction between what is a bull market or a bear market as both weave into each other as market news happen and casues the value to rise or drop. This means that even inncases of market spikes, there will be intermittent drop days and during crashes there will be spikes.

We definitely have not gotten to the tail end of abbull run where the market spikes up within a few weeks or months, but are certainly in the accumulation phase leading up to that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 725
November 20, 2023, 03:05:54 AM
Hi guys, I was wondering if Bitcoin crossed 37,000 dollars. Are there any chances that the Bitcoin bear market is over and we might see a good green day?
What are your thoughts 🤔💭
With all indications and the price range of Bitcoin fluctuating some weeks ago, one can say that the bear market is over since the price is not going below $30k again for long.

But market predictions are not always 100% accurate; we can see some corrections that may result in a high drop in price because, as we can see, the ORDI projects that are getting hyped contribute to the massive growth of the Bitcoin price, even though it is expected since the year 2023 is already coming to an end and we are expecting Bitcoin to halve next year, 2024.

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
November 20, 2023, 02:53:11 AM
Now, I see bitcoin moving sideways because there is no drastic decline or increase. If you watch the price from day to day, you will see that the current position is waiting for something to go up or down.
But because bitcoin has reached its lowest price of $15k-$17k, what will likely happen is a gradual increase.
It seems that many people will not notice this gradual increase because it is too slow, although sometimes the price will increase suddenly.
We noticed that in 2020, before the bull run occurred, we have now passed the bear market period. So now we have to wait for the bull market.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 20, 2023, 02:15:49 AM
Everything indicates that it is over, although it is not impossible that we have a scare downwards. But at the moment of the cycle in which we are, it seems that we already hit bottom and this is the beginning of the comeback. The prospect of the upcoming halving and the soon-to-be-approved Bitcoin spot ETFs also help the anticipation.
37k is pretty steep price to drop from in case the bear is still not over and I don't think it's been a thing that has happened before to bitcoin so I am sure that bitcoin probably way past that bear season and I hope that the bitcoin price will stay here for long because it's a comfortable spot to buy bitcoin and be chill that the price won't go any lower. It's a guarantee that halving will affect bitcoin and I'm almost certain that it's going to be a big pump but I still hold reservations that after halving, the pump in prices will probably take some time but I'm all for the waiting anyways.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
November 20, 2023, 01:41:08 AM
I am pretty sure it ended a long time ago. The problem is are we in a bull market that is beginning or ending or somewhere in the middle.

Right now I don’t think any ETF will be approved until at least Jan 10 2024. Since we missed those deadlines and usually December is a holiday month and there won’t be any decisions made there. So I think Bitcoin will trade sideways until the next year pretty much.
Activity: 323
Merit: 12
November 20, 2023, 01:31:24 AM
IMO it's over, but it doesn't mean it can't come back soon. I suppose that if ETF won't be approved BTC will slide back at least a little bit. And it won't make any big moves before that.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2013
November 20, 2023, 01:17:29 AM
Everything indicates that it is over, although it is not impossible that we have a scare downwards. But at the moment of the cycle in which we are, it seems that we already hit bottom and this is the beginning of the comeback. The prospect of the upcoming halving and the soon-to-be-approved Bitcoin spot ETFs also help the anticipation.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
November 20, 2023, 01:01:56 AM
Maybe, maybe not. This month and last month were really good with concern to bitcoin/crypto prices, but who knows what will happen next month? All the signs are looking great, but people are a bit too hastily jumping into the bull market bandwagon in my opinion.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
November 20, 2023, 01:01:27 AM
Hi guys I was wondering that Bitcoin crossed 37000 dollars is there any chances that Bitcoin bear market over and we might see good greeny day.

Bitcoin bear market is already over ever since we already break 20k and 30k few months ago. But this doesn’t mean that Bitcoin will not suffer any correction because there’s no such thing as continuous green day since some trader that purchased on lower price will take profit.

One thing is for sure and it’s that the price is more on the positive side after we break important resistance that keeps the trend on previous bear market.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
November 20, 2023, 12:58:49 AM
Hi guys I was wondering that Bitcoin crossed 37000 dollars is there any chances that Bitcoin bear market over and we might see good greeny day.
In bull market, you can not see price rises day by day, forever. There are green and red days even you are in a big bull run. If you were in this market when Bitcoin was $69,000 and hoped to get cheaper prices to buy it. Yes, you fortunately got many chances with many cheaper prices that are even under $16,000 and if till now you are still hesitating to buy Bitcoin, I am sure, you will regret and have a same hope when Bitcoin crosses $69,000 or hit $100,000.

Bear market is a great chance to buy Bitcoin because if history repeats itself, Bitcoin will make a new all time high in a next halving and a consequent new bull run.
Activity: 350
Merit: 335
November 20, 2023, 12:35:03 AM
The right place for this topic is in speculation and there are several topics of this nature there with ongoing discussion and suggestion. One of such topic is this one that asked about bull market which if you lokk the other way is same as your post. So I will suggest you move this there. If you look the down part your will see how you can move the topic to speculation under economics.
Activity: 63
Merit: 14
November 20, 2023, 12:32:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: