Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal? - page 87. (Read 281245 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 25, 2016, 12:30:49 PM
We can't say directly that bitcoin is better than paypal or paypal is better then bitcoin, both have their own advantages and disadvantages. If u trade with legit and honesty traders then it's good otherwise let it be PayPal or bitcoin you will always be scamed by scam traders. Be alert and be safe from scamer
Activity: 137
August 25, 2016, 11:41:38 AM
It is bad question as it asks about Fiat and bitcoin, you can say which is better as paypal is awesome for fiat, and all bitcoin wallets are good for bitcoin
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
August 25, 2016, 08:20:17 AM
Better use bitcoin than paypal . The bitcoin not even need to connect to the ATM card or bank account to activate . Paypal before you use need to activate it . The bitcoin have little trasaction paypal fees too high . And many people have problem to their paypal because their money decreases. So bitcoin is better than paypal.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2016, 02:14:39 AM
Paypal is for scammer  Lips sealed

But BTC is better only if used trought escrow services  Undecided

Paypal is not only for scammers, but many people miss used their return policy. For example even today I use PayPal to buy many things online because if I don't get an item or delayed, I'm confident that I have ways to recover money. So I can buy it even unknown shop online. Bitcoins are safer but we always need to go through some trusted members for dealing with unknown persons and it may take quite some time get the deal done. Both got their own advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 24, 2016, 01:17:06 AM
I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.
If you make a transaction with trusted members I'm sure that person will not do that bad things, and yes that right some of sellers don't accept paypal except from trusted members. So yes bitcoin is better IMO

100% bitcoin is much better than paypal,

In paypal you have to disclose all you identitys and you have to give your identity proofs , in paypal transaction reverse is very famous to scam. and i personally saw paypal and the procedure of it is very bad. and their charges also heavy.

In bitcoin you dont have to disclose your identitys , you can just create a hardware or online web wallet and give your wallet address where ever you want to receive or pay the bitcoins. the transaction charges are also less. and more it is irreversible, and about converting to fiat currency their are so many exchanges where you can convert it one is like localbitcoins.com which is having so many user who are ready to buy or sell and do transaction through bank transfer.

But you have more protection using Paypal. You can reverse a payment if you are scammed by somebody else.
Indeed, but many scammers use paypal as payments also they can re-charge back the funds that they have send even they haven't got any scam but they said so and too bad for sellers.
Activity: 294
Minter
August 23, 2016, 06:08:13 PM
What puts me off about Paypal is the fact that it is not open to all countries. In fact I discovered bitcoins while searching for how to work around Paypal, bitcoin has since proven to be a better option. Grin
Activity: 210
August 23, 2016, 05:50:23 PM
I think bitcoin is better than paypal because in bitcoin upon creating your wallet and then earn or buy bitcoin you can immediately use it while in paypal it needs to be verified first so that you can use it.There is no age limit in bitcoin while in paypal you need a card first to be verified which the owners should have documents and they are usually the employees or businessmen who are usually already of legal age.
you have good information about paypal, i my self never use paypal even have no account in paypal. i have heared that there are so many other issues with paypal like some countries do not have any service of paypal so it become a regional forum. its verification is also a big issue and there are so many other issues related to bitcoin .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
August 23, 2016, 01:38:37 PM
To be honest, bitcoin and paypal both have their own pros and cons, but to be bias I love bitcoin more than fiat.
I am not sure how paypal buyer protection policy works in India because once a Indian paypal account holder receives money in his paypal account, whole balance is auto withdrawn in associated bank account. Even the paypal account holder cannot spend his paypal balance so I haven’t experienced seller’s point of view in this way and I always try to satisfy buyer’s expectations, I have never got refund request either.

Bitcoin is like cash payment, you can’t find the guy with whom you transacted, that’s good in terms of privacy.
TRF
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
August 23, 2016, 01:05:29 PM
Paypal is for scammer  Lips sealed

But BTC is better only if used trought escrow services  Undecided
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
August 23, 2016, 12:58:12 PM
if you do only shopping  or buying stuffs online then paypal is the best option for you. But when it comes to business for me bitcoin is much better especially in trading because if you are a good trader you can surely earn profits that you cant do with paypal but it still depends because if you are a seller paypal i guess is better.
Activity: 172
bitcoin bitcoinci den alınır . bitcoinci
August 23, 2016, 06:00:32 AM
ofcourse bitcoin is better all time
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
August 23, 2016, 01:17:19 AM
As my observation and daily used i can say that bitcoin is far better than paypal its because i can see that there's so mamy oppurtunities where we can earn some money with it and also by bitcoin we can easily transact anywhere and any time. Thwe only thing i see the disadvantages for bitcoin is merchant adoptation, we cannot used it directly to buy on biggest merchant existing online while if we used paypal we can easily buy what we want.
Activity: 252
August 23, 2016, 12:36:54 AM
bitcoin compare paypal
is diference use, bitcoin is invetment to growth money, paypal only curency payment
paypal is simple system not verfied, paypal very dificult system about verified and fitur limit and dispute

paypal is good in store online payment because is ready feature dispute and much store online support paypal
Activity: 462
August 23, 2016, 12:25:03 AM
to me bitcoin is more better than paypay. as paypal is regional and not available everywhere, as it is totally banned in Pakistan and in some other Muslim countries, therefore the people of these countries can not serve it, while bitcoin is a universal currency and it can be be use any where in the world.

Still some of the Pakistanis are working around in gulf region with bitcoin project. Example you might know zemkhan is one of famous btc trader in dubai. However it is still people from that using it and exchanging it into fiat with the help of btc exchanges.
Activity: 281
August 22, 2016, 07:47:31 PM
to me bitcoin is too good than paypal. i personally have no account in paypal therefore i have no experience of it, still i can suggest that bitcoin will be more better than paypal.
Activity: 238
August 22, 2016, 05:08:20 PM
to me bitcoin is more better than paypay. as paypal is regional and not available everywhere, as it is totally banned in Pakistan and in some other Muslim countries, therefore the people of these countries can not serve it, while bitcoin is a universal currency and it can be be use any where in the world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 22, 2016, 04:46:30 PM
I like bitcoin and for me bitcoin is better while with paypal there are a lot of issues I do not like to work with paypal. with bitcoin we feel freedom with our money.

You are right, there are  a number of people who are facing issues with paypal, I wonder that paypal is a bigger payment processor of online businnes but still it has that much issues and do not understand the criteria which are bothering their members.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
August 22, 2016, 02:11:41 PM
I think bitcoin is better than paypal because in bitcoin upon creating your wallet and then earn or buy bitcoin you can immediately use it while in paypal it needs to be verified first so that you can use it.There is no age limit in bitcoin while in paypal you need a card first to be verified which the owners should have documents and they are usually the employees or businessmen who are usually already of legal age.
Activity: 254
Merit: 254
August 22, 2016, 08:57:22 AM
BTC is better and better than paypal because it takes a small fee and most important thing is btc can not be charged back like paypal.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
August 22, 2016, 08:05:04 AM
I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.
i can say bitcoin is better than paypal as you mentioned at the tittle but paypal users can chargeback what they send a payment
Pages:
Jump to: