Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal? - page 94. (Read 281245 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
July 07, 2016, 08:15:10 PM
Also lets think of this like a next generation kind of thing. Cyptocurrency soecificalky BTC is the new Paypal. Like Axe is to Chainsaw. When people thinks its better they use it so there daily life is easy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 07, 2016, 04:58:15 PM
I love bitcoin more but its also depending on what you are use to use, I use them both but love the bitcoin more because it gives me more oppertunitys while paying with.
The fact that you can make also profit with is for me the advantage...
Yea, but you can also lose money with bitcoin. Which is what may make people wary of bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 07, 2016, 04:37:01 PM
I have great troubles with Paypal, they use a callcenter in Tirana and albanians are talking in italian as real alians.
They have not shipped to me a new credit card.
Activity: 364
July 07, 2016, 04:34:12 PM
The bitcoin is better and PayPal is more used nowadays, I think that this will change soon or later but it needs some time.
PayPal is gonna accept the bitcoin soon or later they have to in my eyes.

They have no choice on a certain point.
Activity: 350
July 07, 2016, 03:18:34 PM
If you want to know whwat is the best thing you can use you dont have to ask that to me because i would say dont use bitcoin because it is
such a bullshit hype i dont like the bitcoin at all use paypal Cheesy
So what the hell are you doing on the bitcoin talk here? you are trying to get to the signature campaing ? if you really do,you better stop.
Bitcoin is a great thing,which can yield a profit even to the people that dont have big amount of money to start they own company.

I also do not really understand what he is doing here if he thinks the bitcoin is just a hyping thing and that its bullshit.
This is of course not true and I think that such people should not even try to use the bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 06, 2016, 07:08:30 PM
If you want to know whwat is the best thing you can use you dont have to ask that to me because i would say dont use bitcoin because it is
So what the hell are you doing on the bitcoin talk here? you are trying to get to the signature campaing ? if you really do,you better stop.
Bitcoin is a great thing,which can yield a profit even to the people that dont have big amount of money to start they own company.
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 06, 2016, 06:51:21 PM
I've heard that too. Don't buy bitcoins with paypal. You're better off buying them in person or on an exchange like coinbase. It's not worth taking any more risks than you have to.
Activity: 465
July 06, 2016, 05:58:47 PM

What are you doing this, the bitcoin is great and it will take over paypal for sure, the bitcoin is gonna be a lot bigger soon or later.
Paypal also has to step in the bitcoin on a certain point... so that is what I'm just saying...
Activity: 271
July 06, 2016, 10:01:32 AM
Activity: 644
July 06, 2016, 09:47:31 AM
In my eyes they are both good but with PayPal you can easily pay things and with the bitcoin you can really control your money.
I think the bitcoin is better because you can pay with it and on the safe time make profit without doing anything.
Paypal included with many scam attempts but Bitcoins are not like that, I prefer bitcoin, it is easy to use Bitcoin.  bitcoin is very convenient especially if used as a trading tool, in contrast with paypal transaction requires a fairly long time and is very difficult to verify his account...

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
July 06, 2016, 09:02:16 AM
Paypal is hassle to others because of security measures it's giving to their users and its just fine.

Bitcoin is easy to use because no security measures are given here.

Therefore, both are useful depends on the person's need.

Like here in my location, withdrawing cash is easy with bitcoin here so I will choose bitcoin. I don't have bank account that's why I can't use Paypal for withdrawing cash.
The best thing you could use right now for online payments is off course the paypal method but bitcoin is also going for real life coin. There are not allot of them in the world but they are here. And there will be allot of them soon .
July 05, 2016, 04:22:10 PM
In my eyes they are both good but with PayPal you can easily pay things and with the bitcoin you can really control your money.
I think the bitcoin is better because you can pay with it and on the safe time make profit without doing anything.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 05, 2016, 01:33:31 PM

yes bitcoin has given comfort to many people. I believe bitcoin will become the medium of payment worldwide. when compared with paypal. bitcoin has advantages that much nicer. therefore I like bitcoin.

Medium mode of payment globally can be achieved by bitcoin but being the major one, it won't happen. First of all, most of big merchants are using Paypal since fiat currency is used more. Even bitcoin usage will increase to the next following years, most of it's new users will use bitcoin for investment purposes and not as a usual currency.
Activity: 644
July 05, 2016, 12:56:17 PM
I love bitcoin more but its also depending on what you are use to use, I use them both but love the bitcoin more because it gives me more oppertunitys while paying with.

Even I'm going for the bitcoin because the bitcoin is very safe and I also think that paypal is less more safe, I even got hacked one time by a phishing website, and from paypal there are a lot of phishing websites...
The bitcoin is way more secure plus its also self controllable, no one is looking behind your shoulder.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
July 05, 2016, 11:47:28 AM
yes bitcoin has given comfort to many people. I believe bitcoin will become the medium of payment worldwide. when compared with paypal. bitcoin has advantages that much nicer. therefore I like bitcoin.
Activity: 336
July 05, 2016, 10:08:15 AM
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 05, 2016, 05:02:43 AM
There is a difference between these two and that is the value of the coin his self because the coin has a value it is more interesting to invest with bitcoins and not with paypal off course,
So you can use paypal as paying method than you can use bitcoins as investments that would be great,
Activity: 32
July 05, 2016, 05:01:14 AM
I think that both of the paying methods can be used for other things because the paypal is very ssecured and that is needed to buy things online you know and you have
bitcoin bitcoins can be invested to make money that is the reason why bitcoin cant be a paying method not sercured enough.
Activity: 247
July 05, 2016, 05:00:42 AM
for me bitcoin is better but only some shops accept it!  Undecided
so i'm using both Grin
Activity: 23
July 05, 2016, 04:57:26 AM
If you want to use something that is better you need to use paypal when you want to buy something trough the internet shops you know. And you need to use the
bitcoin only for investments when you need to make money with something use bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: