Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin bounce back to 60k in this year? - page 10. (Read 1203 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
After long time of suspension of BTC price between 32k to 40k is we think it's bounce backed to 60k this year?
Considering the situation that we are into right now, a lot of things can happen so I lower my expectation with Bitcoin for this year because we might not see new ATH this year but for sure we will recover again and hoping that it will start this year. Better to play long for now, as the whole market is still struggling.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
I don't know if the price will bounce back to 60K again this year or not, but for sure we can trade this new bitcoin with decent profit in short time. As you said @OP bitcoin price is between 32K up to 40K but I think 33K up to 42K, it's a good momentum for traders. While waiting for the future if the bitcoin price up or down take advantage of such a moment while there is still time with a small value.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 439
Cashback 15%
Anything is possible. Bitcoin peaked twice last year, why not set a new record this year as well. I think it could happen, if we are in the accumulation phase now, hopefully it will come out of it upwards. The situation is reminiscent of last May when bitcoin fell from the first peak and was in accumulation and after that a new ATH happened.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
No one has the crystal ball to predict if the price will go to $60k or $20k. And there are no such experts in market, the bitcoin is fairly very young and it's just to hard to deduce anything from those figures. So for me, don't overestimate anything for this year and at the same time just be cautious of the market conditions and just be moderate in your price prediction.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
After long time of suspension of BTC price between 32k to 40k is we think it's bounce backed to 60k this year?

We might be in a bear market right now, which means that the chances of bitcoin going back to $60k is slim. And there are a lot of things going on around that could affect the price negatively. So it's better to not to expect something big for this year and the next couple of years. The good thing is that if the price keeps around the $30k-$40k, still very high as compare to the last crypto winter we have wherein there is a massive down hill in short amount of time.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
I wouldn't be surprised if we bounce back to ATHs this year, but I wouldn't be surprised if we slowly just go down throughout the year either. The current state of the markets in general has just been so "different" for a while now due to so much stuff going on in the world that I really can't bet on one side with huge conviction.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: