Pages:
Author

Topic: is bitcoin bubble? - page 4. (Read 1466 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 02:00:49 AM
there has been so many articles about this and I am not sure if the price is overpriced or not.
No it isn't a bubble. It's just a sign of the current situation. There's lot of speculation and bit of tough love in certain markets. This shall pass and the value will go up.

Many people though that there's a bubble happening before and some of them saying that those back 4900$ is bubble price and this current price is the real correction of the bitcoins price right not. But for me i don't see the fact that why there's a bubble and correction things but for the fact that bitcoins have touchdown to that price we might gonna see that price came again.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 01:51:25 AM
there has been so many articles about this and I am not sure if the price is overpriced or not.
No it isn't a bubble. It's just a sign of the current situation. There's lot of speculation and bit of tough love in certain markets. This shall pass and the value will go up.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 01:17:07 AM

Bitcoin is probably not in a bubble anymore.

The price has gone down from $5000 to right now, $3900. ANd we've actually stayed at the $3000-4000 region for a while now meaning that there is a lot of support at the $3000 level and it is unlikely that in the short term, bitcoin is going to go down below that.

But i think we can experience some corrections that take us down to $2000-3000 next year, as speculators stop pumping.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 12:17:27 AM
I will suggest you to use preev.com website in which you will clearly see the price of bitcoin so must visit there because it is one of the best website which is providing great efforts to users who are lover of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
September 27, 2017, 12:12:54 AM

there are a lot of "articles" online calling bitcoin Ponzi scheme and fraud! do you believe them too?
there are also a lot of "articles" online that are speculating $10,000 by the end of this year, $100,000-$500,000 by the end of next year! do you believe them too?

you see there are lots of bullshit on different sites these days each of them just creating click-baits. if you want to get the answer to your questions you have to first understand what a bubble is!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 12:07:00 AM
The current price is a representation of the market value of the coin at any given time. This is the price that everyone has agreed to pay for the coin. Not sure what articles you are reading but the price of Bitcoin is sure to rise in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
September 26, 2017, 11:51:42 PM
Pages:
Jump to: