Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin bull market back - page 11. (Read 1624 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 5
July 26, 2021, 10:39:39 AM
It's a good day. I was really pleased to see my coins go up. But it's early to say that we already in bull market.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
July 26, 2021, 10:37:38 AM
Bitcoin was last up 8% at $38,064, putting it within sight of resistance around June's $41,341.57 peak just a week after it was testing support at $29,500.
Bitcoin and digital asset values have risen dramatically during the last 12 hours as bitcoin (BTC) jumped more than 15% yesterday evening (EDT). BTC has managed to hold above the $38K zone on Monday after falling from $39,850 per unit at 9:00 p.m. on Sunday. Bitcoin is still up 12% during the last 24 hours and 24% for the week. Out of the crypto economy’s $1.5 trillion, bitcoin commands 47.1%
So it loke like bitcoin bull market is back
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
July 26, 2021, 10:34:58 AM
We're not pretty sure if bull market is back because bitcoin is doing the same thing before, maybe if the increase continues.

It is hard to become so confident right now that bitcoin is having huge increase in its price.

If you're into futures trading then you can surely somehow handle some volatility and lessen the risk because you can take profit in short or long position.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
July 26, 2021, 10:26:59 AM
technically we have been in a bull market ever since price went above $4000 in April 2019 and despite what so many FUD wanted you to believe we never entered a bear market they just wanted you to sell your bitcoins so that they could buy more cheap coins before the price goes to $50k again.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 223
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 26, 2021, 10:12:50 AM
Seriously I believe bitcoin bull run is currently back and we should be expecting more pump. I was surprised when I saw bitcoin at $38k overnight and I believe very soon bitcoin will definitely cross $40k and I believe bitcoin bear is already over so we should be expecting more bull run currently and I believe this will definitely pump other altcoins.
In my opinion, it's too early to rejoice. Yes, the price of bitcoin rose by about four thousand dollars overnight and continued to rise in the morning. However, now prices have again rolled back to the level of morning positions and now the price of bitcoin is $ 38,177. It looks like it was a good price spike and partly after that bitcoin will maintain its price position. However, I do not think that we are now at the beginning of a new wave of price growth. The end of July is not the right time for this. Usually, we see the growth of the cryptocurrency market already with the onset of autumn. There are, of course, exceptions.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
July 26, 2021, 10:04:29 AM
good progress after being stuck at 29k-30k$ moving up to 40k$, the air from the bullrun is still hopeful, which was stopped by fud from China, USA and the entrepreneur's tweet, hopefully it can reach 64k$ again the bitcoin price until the end of the year this 2021
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 26, 2021, 10:03:16 AM
I hope it's really back! I've already spent all i could on BTC while it was dipping.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
July 26, 2021, 09:15:56 AM
The bitcoin bull market is back, it's clear that this week may be a very good week for the market, but we don't know what will happen in the future, because bitcoin is difficult for us to predict.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
July 26, 2021, 09:15:47 AM
Looks like Indeed mate , Bitcoin is near to break 39k again and not long to take 40k level once more .
The last attempt did not even stays for 5 hours and falls down again to 35k

if this continue to climb from 40,000 then yeah this is another bullrun .
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 26, 2021, 09:08:56 AM
We were always in a bull market. But if we talk in short terms it's too early to say. Today is a good day but we need to see what's gonna happen next to understand the situation.

the spike of price is really very sudden, i dont wanna put all my usdt at once so i was just picking the altcoins i once been holding like the VET and will just sit back.

BTC price hasnt touched the peak yet basing to the chart indicators. i'm gonna hope it will dip back again for a moment.
if they say this is due to the amazon news, it must be true. Jeff Bezos is buying kickstarted a bullrun. 😁
Activity: 895
Merit: 101
July 26, 2021, 08:52:41 AM
We were always in a bull market. But if we talk in short terms it's too early to say. Today is a good day but we need to see what's gonna happen next to understand the situation.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
July 26, 2021, 07:05:37 AM
Bitcioin major resistance was 33k which has already break now bitcoin at the price of 38.5k and 42-43 k resistance is very important if bitcoin break this resistance then this will be extremely bullish for all market. If cannot break we may see little dump again.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
July 26, 2021, 04:26:32 AM
I hope were back on track but don't be too confident what if it is just a fake break out and eventually back to $30k really fast you know this market is full of manipulation dont FOMO again lets observe in the coming days if this price will remain at this level most likely it will go sideways in a few days.   
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
July 26, 2021, 06:22:31 AM
over the weekend bitcoin recovered back to $34K after going below $30k and early this money the market jumped to above $38k breaking the $35k market bench mark, a move that many will see as a bull market movement. am very optimistic that in the coming days of the week bitcoin market is going to make a significant upward movement that will make it price recover back to it all time price of $64k and there after recording a new all time high.
what are your takes on the current bitcoin market movement.
The bull market has never left us since May. It can not come back if it has always been there since April 2020.

The losers are fearful at bottoms and are greed at tops or peaks. They response to the market oppositely to what they should do response and get earnings. Being fearful at bottoms, sell off with crash, and stay fearful when market is side way. Being hesitating when market begins to break out and being greed when the market tops up again.

I agree with you. I see it the same way because talking about a bear market that went up 700% over a year or so or even less is ridiculous. Yes we had a bump now, but that is even part of a bull market. The set backs in crypto are just bigger than in other markets, but it has been like that ever since Bitcoin was launched.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
July 26, 2021, 04:06:24 AM
don't get stuck, this isn't necessarily a bull. bitcoin is trying to break through resistance for the umpteenth time. and it's possible that it will reverse once it hits 40k. we never know what will happen next. if you haven't bought btc from yesterday, don't ever try to buy now. You will regret it when the price drops again. better wait until bitcoin really shows signs that it's going bull.
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
July 26, 2021, 03:48:22 AM
What a massive pump within couple of days. Bitcoin price will jump from 34000$ to 39000$ in a single day. Great recovery of market.I think if market get stable for one to two weeks at this price level then the second wave of bull run starts. And get ready for another flight to fly. Overall market is in good condition. And whales trying to pump the market for another bull run. So, get ready your funds.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
July 26, 2021, 03:38:46 AM
Let's calm down a bit. Don't expect too much, just enjoy the ride and plan your trade accordingly. Being overly optimistic or pessimistic won't help with your trading decision, it can make you lose profit instead. I think it's a good run after the weeks of bearish news, and a lot of people also expect that the 2021 party is not over yet. On the other hand, lots of people also think that we will enter the 2018-2019 bear phase, so that's that. Don't get swept by the big players, I think those guys are the reason why we're doing some nic action right now, who knows what they will do in the second half of 2021.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
July 26, 2021, 03:06:55 AM
I am expecting for hit to be stable again to $40k. But if it won't break that price as there's a sudden positive movement again, it's likely to stay where it is right now.

But with its pricing, that's a better price that we've got and it's looking good as with those sentiments are becoming positive again. Well, many will hate it but there's again the person that's being involved with this rise.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
July 26, 2021, 02:58:11 AM
The bull market has never left us since May. It can not come back if it has always been there since April 2020.

This.

I think a good way to express it would be to ask if we have already left the sideways we were in. A bull market is not a straight line up, it has dips and periods of sideways. I think the answer is that we are out of the sideways because we have clearly broken the 50 day moving average mark.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 908
July 26, 2021, 02:47:10 AM
Seriously I believe bitcoin bull run is currently back and we should be expecting more pump. I was surprised when I saw bitcoin at $38k overnight and I believe very soon bitcoin will definitely cross $40k and I believe bitcoin bear is already over so we should be expecting more bull run currently and I believe this will definitely pump other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: