Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Dominance Going Down? - page 3. (Read 434 times)

copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
February 10, 2020, 08:58:59 PM
In the early years there weren't so many alts like they are now so it's dominance going down whenever there is a bull run and going up when there is a bear market is normal.
Basing on the recent movements, i would say it's going down and how further it will go will depend on how long we shall experience the bull run.
Below is a graph of Bitcoin dominance for the past 5 years. Take not of that massive deep during the 2017 rally.

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
February 10, 2020, 08:58:06 PM
Somewhat off topic and i thank you both for the comments but is Ripple a scam or a legitimate coin? I always see them and I think Stellar it is doing these massive burn offs and sell off and Im just wondering whats up with that?

Most here will tell you it's a fucking joke. However almost everything else is a fucking joke too. If it makes you money and you get out in time then does that matter? No one can tell you whether that'll happen.

I'm astounded it has managed to keep its position for so long. I'm also astounded it ever managed to sneak into the crypto market in the first place when it has almost no resemblance to anything people would consider a proper cryptocurrency.

The most important thing is to be unemotional. Too many people get married to some piece of shit and go down with the ship. Others turn down shit that'll pump because it offends their sensibilities.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
February 10, 2020, 08:51:41 PM
Somewhat off topic and i thank you both for the comments but is Ripple a scam or a legitimate coin? I always see them and I think Stellar it is doing these massive burn offs and sell off and Im just wondering whats up with that?
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
February 10, 2020, 08:44:56 PM
When alts wake up this happens. They've been dead for the best part of two years. It's been far, far, far lower in the most feverish phases. I think it got down to 36-37% at one point.

The whole thing is based off market cap which is a metric that is pathetically easily gamed so it's not a meaningful figure in itself.
If that's not the truth, the ripple boys decide to shit out another few million and the ripple shills brag on their centralized coins supposed market cap which we silly similar shit all over the place.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
February 10, 2020, 08:05:39 PM
When alts wake up this happens. They've been dead for the best part of two years. It's been far, far, far lower in the most feverish phases. I think it got down to 36-37% at one point.

The whole thing is based off market cap which is a metric that is pathetically easily gamed so it's not a meaningful figure in itself.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
February 10, 2020, 07:56:47 PM
Bitcoins Dominance Percent seemingly is going down. Any thoughts or comments are more than welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: