Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin going to hit 5000 USD ? - page 6. (Read 1292 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 06:08:13 AM
It is just panic selling guys, there is no need to worry too much. People are simply hyped with all the panic going around with cryptocurrencies by watching media. As soon as one whale jumps in, the price will again moon back.
Yea media people are simply spreading fake news and making investors to get panic. Today look at the market https://coinmarketcap.com/ most of the coins in green number. I think if it continues 3 or 4 days then again all coins will turn to good price. So just wait and watch the market.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
February 03, 2018, 06:05:13 AM
I think it can go to 5000$ Because from Jan 1,2018 many bad announcements came and many rumors to support them.

Many people sold in panic, Right now its being said that the DIP is happening because of the Chinese New Year (CNY), But I think big sharks are just using this opportunity to earn as much as they can.

Many of you would have read earlier in Jan that BTC will go to 5k then to 60k.

I think if people start to realize that rumors are not reality then their investement can change the situation. But they are just getting manipulated by sharks..

Once a bad news comes sharks dumps their BTC and people follow them looking at downward curve they will sell too.

Once shark will decide to buy btc again it will start to increase again, Once again people will follow them.

When bitcoin was going to moon from 4000$ to 20000$, Many bad news were there but no one really thought about them because once bitcoin is increasing they doesn't matter but once its going down CNY can be a pretty big reason.

So either sell or hodl, Bitcoin will start to go up once sharks will start investing again.

Whales don't panic sale they make you do it

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
February 03, 2018, 06:04:08 AM
Bad days ended. We are now entering a new channel but we need a candle close above 9000 USD then this will be a confirmation for a new trend.
7500 support holded nicely and we are all going to be rich.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
February 03, 2018, 06:02:17 AM
It is just panic selling guys, there is no need to worry too much. People are simply hyped with all the panic going around with cryptocurrencies by watching media. As soon as one whale jumps in, the price will again moon back.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 06:00:05 AM
I dont think so, because in technical analysis the price seem oversold and will be change to consolidation first and then will be going up. The fundamental of Bitcoin still strong to bring the price to go higher and the some FUD that was make the price drop alot will finish and then will be there are good news again in few next week/month.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 03, 2018, 05:51:13 AM
Unfortunately it didn't go that low.
If it had hit 5000, I would have bought more bitcoin and altcoins.
It is very likely that we just recovered from the bottom. It will never go that low again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 05:44:06 AM
I do not think that bitcoin can fall so much, but if it did happen, I would not miss such an opportunity, because for $ 5,000 I would definitely buy everything I had, but unfortunately this opportunity is never in life will not be.
Activity: 168
Merit: 29
Digital Wealth Management Platform
February 03, 2018, 05:19:44 AM
I'm afraid this gap it will last a few more weeks so the bottom will be at aproximative 5000 usd ... what do you think will it reach or 8000 is already the bottom line??

Well, possibilities are unlimited and this time it's hard to predict because in my personal experience I predicted many things about Bitcoin last year that every month it could hit the marks of $5,000, $10,000, $15,000 and $20,000.
But this time is the opposite of Bitcoin's direction, instead of going forth - it was observed that it going back to the path where it surpassed last year.
Seems $5,000 isn't impossible to hit if the market week continue to crash.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
February 03, 2018, 05:19:02 AM
I don't think so... Looks like it already hit the rock bottom:
https://coincodex.com/article/1246/cryptocurrency-markets-show-the-first-shoots-of-recovery/
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
February 03, 2018, 05:17:41 AM
I hope not..looks like all the markets are in a bear phase.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 05:15:01 AM
It would be very nice to buy a few bitcoins at 5k price,but I don't think it will happen.Im buying already a little at 8200 and 8600 and having my orders at 7000,7500,7800.Most likely we're watching the bottom now or very close to.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
February 03, 2018, 04:15:08 AM
There is a possibility that bitcoin will go down to $5000 level given the continued bearishness of the market, the fear of more crackdowns and the plan of some countries to impose a strict regulation on cryptocurrency exchanges. If you still believe in bitcoin then hodl it until its price go up again. But for the ones who have been waiting for a bargain price, it is time for them to buy a cheaper bitcoin.
Looking at the current trend of slump in the bitcoin price I'm not surprised if the price hits 5000USD, it's a World  of uncertainties anything can happen similarly the price may again jump up in the days to come, who knows what happens in the future.
Activity: 336
February 03, 2018, 04:13:50 AM
we cant predict the bitcoin if it will go down to 5k $ becauae now its going to pump.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 04:10:14 AM
No body knows where the market goes. We all are just assuming that it may touch $5000 or it may be backwards from current situation. Because anything can be possible in this Crypto world. According to me it is the time to invest some amount in Bitcoin or also in Atlcoins. If Bitcoin goes down and touches that level then invest balanced amount in it. But soon u will saw market comes back to there high level.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 03, 2018, 03:52:31 AM
There is a possibility that bitcoin will go down to $5000 level given the continued bearishness of the market, the fear of more crackdowns and the plan of some countries to impose a strict regulation on cryptocurrency exchanges. If you still believe in bitcoin then hodl it until its price go up again. But for the ones who have been waiting for a bargain price, it is time for them to buy a cheaper bitcoin.
Activity: 168
February 03, 2018, 03:48:22 AM
IT will be a long will before btc can hit 5K. Many factors are needed in order for it to go down dramatically. It will also cause a severe backlash to the crypto world since btc is the leading and is considered benchmark of all other coins. If many investors will pull out their investors, I can see btc price goes down again. If many people also abandon the ship of btc, this will also cause a decrease to its value.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 03:39:11 AM
Don't be a panic. May be that bitcoin hit to 5000$ but it will be a up again. if you have bought bitcoin in high rate then you should hold your coin and wait and watch one day you will get lot of profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
February 03, 2018, 03:34:02 AM
I'm afraid this gap it will last a few more weeks so the bottom will be at aproximative 5000 usd ... what do you think will it reach or 8000 is already the bottom line??
Don't be afraid. Unless you invested during crazy pumps and when bitcoin was heading to 20K. Or if you invested when bitcoin was 10K. What's the big deal anyway, lower price means lower fees and honestly I wold like to see bitcoin at some "normal" and stable price rather than this.
I also don't like thought that people invested/are investing in bitcoin just because they want to be rich. It was meant to be internet money and everyone should use it like that. It is my opinion.
Yes, indeed, unless there is a sharp and significant increase in the cost of bitcoins to incredible heights, then the crypto currency market will be more calm and stable, people will treat the crypto currency more gullible and the states will not see in bitcoins and other high-value coins a potential threat to their economies and therefore will not take repressive protective measures. In all the feeling of the measure and functionality. This is abnormal if people invest in bitcoin just in order to quickly get bogged down. Such a price skew, which was until recently with bitcoin, badly affects the image of the crypto currency.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
February 03, 2018, 03:32:27 AM
I don't think that BTC will go below $8K. But if Bitfinex is found to be doing something dodgy with Tether, then I'd expect BTC to fall more sharply.
Activity: 140
February 03, 2018, 03:24:15 AM
correction is over for 8000 $. Now, under any scenario (and bullish and bearish), bitcoin will go to $ 12-13k. Only in super strong pressure of bears he will go down, not reaching 12000 $.
Pages:
Jump to: