Pages:
Author

Topic: is bitcoin is a private currency - page 3. (Read 1007 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 08:07:48 AM
I think bitcoin is a world currency not a private currency and because he does not hold by the government and does not have tax.. and i am agreed for this currency. so all people are wrong tell us bitcoin is a private currency.

I agree with you, bitcoin is a world currency that can unite all and reach a new economic level.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
September 02, 2018, 06:04:54 AM
Who told you that bitcoin is private currency? I've never seen anything like that. Noone actually own bitcoin, even Satoshi, yes he owns a lot of coins, but he putted the biggest part of coins into a free shipping to make the life of people like us a little bit better and wealthier.
Satoshi made the biggest achievement in the human history. By creating bitcoin, people would stop relying on corrupted banks. But anyways, the government would not allow it easily. Although bitcoin is still used for dark purposes on the dark web, there are many other people who are using it for good purposes and for purposes that cover their needs in real life. Thanks to bitcoin, many people got happier and now they are moving forward with life.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 01, 2018, 07:30:54 PM
Bitcoin is not a private currency if the term is used to describe an entity that is owned by a group of person as we do we companies or the likes, the code is open sourced and therefore available to all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 01, 2018, 07:27:59 PM
I think bitcoin is a world currency not a private currency and because he does not hold by the government and does not have tax.. and i am agreed for this currency. so all people are wrong tell us bitcoin is a private currency.
Bitcoin is not a private currency because everyone can own this coin and there is no private company who controls bitcoin. Though its purpose is to make transactions privately or anonymous this coins can still no be consider a private coin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
August 31, 2018, 11:50:10 PM
Privately that you mean is not bitcoin used or regulated by one government or one company. But privately that is meant by bitcoin you can use freely without a government that will regulate all the systems in bitcoin. Even with a decentralized system all users can make an invasion related to bitcoin so that bitcoin can be accepted by many people.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
August 31, 2018, 09:22:50 AM
Whether bitcoin is private currency or not, I assume that bitcoin is a currency that we can use privately. easy process with free tax and without any government involvement will be a favorit one, since we can use it under our own control with no worries and no procedural things. It use widely, as the world currency, that's why people love it.
The bitcoin transactions are not completely tax free because there are some governments like USA are tracking the bitcoin usage so the user needs to pay the appropriate taxes or you will face the legal consequences,but we can use it on our own without banks help so it can be considered as private money in that case.But still people don't use it for the decentralization they are using its for their speculation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 11:25:42 PM
Whether bitcoin is private currency or not, I assume that bitcoin is a currency that we can use privately. easy process with free tax and without any government involvement will be a favorit one, since we can use it under our own control with no worries and no procedural things. It use widely, as the world currency, that's why people love it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
August 30, 2018, 09:37:23 PM

I think no one said it was a private currency except if you have links. Even Satoshi did not claim it was a private after he invented and that is why we all enjoying it. Anyway it is true that it was world currency but only for investments but not for spending because not all people and not all nation welcome it.
Activity: 17
August 30, 2018, 09:26:57 PM
Hi there! I think Bitcoin is not a private currency. Its a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! A transaction is a transfer of value between Bitcoin wallets that gets included in the block chain. Bitcoin wallets keep a secret piece of data called a private key or seed, which is used to sign transactions, providing a mathematical proof that they have come from the owner of the wallet.I hope it helps. Wink
Activity: 73
August 30, 2018, 09:10:32 PM
I know that this is not private because everyone can invest in this coin, and the bitcoin can enter the whole country. so I can not say it's a private currencies.

maybe what is meant by personal, it seems that bitcoin ownership is not in one particular bank or depends on one particular country, but for the use of bitcoin it is general and global can be used anywhere unlike paper currency that must be opened first into the eye destination country money
Activity: 1
August 30, 2018, 07:17:45 PM
https://i.redd.it/w2nd701n6bj11.jpg

MARKETING DIGITAL

El crecimiento del internet en las últimas décadas ha dado paso a grandes avances sociales, tecnológicos y culturales.

Según la Unión Internacional de Telecomunicaciones actualmente más de 3.000 millones de personas en el mundo usan internet y este número crece constantemente, lo que ha llevado a cambiar la forma en que se comercializa, hoy en día quien lo desea, puede ser un emprendedor, poniendo su idea, productos y/o servicios en marcha, llegando rápidamente a potenciales clientes. El Marketing Digital ofrece esta y muchas otras bondades.
El marketing digital por definición nos habla de técnicas que permiten alcanzar objetivos de posicionamiento a través de un conjunto de estrategias de comunicación como anuncios en línea, redes sociales, email marketing, Blog, Vlog, páginas web, con el uso eficaz de estas herramientas se pueden promocionar, y vender productos y/o servicios de una manera más rápida y económica que con el marketing convencional.

Funcionalidad

Reconocimiento de la Marca

A este Proceso se le llama Branding, contextúa el desarrollo de todos los atributos y variables relacionados con la identidad y el reconocimiento de la Marca, ante el público.

Alcance
Mediante el uso de las herramientas y la creación de contenido de calidad en las mismas, se pretende llegar a las más grandes audiencias.

Espacio eficaz

La afinidad que el cliente perciba hacia un producto y/o servicio es vital, las estrategia de Marketing novedosas, buscan incentivar la confianza del cliente hacia el producto logrando promover fidelización inherente a la ventas.

Conversiones

El objetivo final es lograr una real interacción entre la publicidad y el usuario, esta se logra a través de acciones como: clics, registros, cotizaciones, descargas, llamadas, prospectos, compras, etc.

Técnicas del marketing digital

Sitio Web

Es una estrategia imprescindible en la mercadotécnica o Marketing Digital, el sitio web le facilita a la empresa la comercialización de un producto, una empresa que no posea un sitio web "no tiene alcance/no es visible", De hecho el trabajo no se limita al Sitio Web (un hosting y dominio), el trabajo siguiente referente al SEO es uno de los más importantes.
Redes Sociales
El objetivo principal de que la compañía tenga un perfil o presencia en las redes sociales es que esta desarrolle un vínculo emocional con el cliente, lograr que el cliente sepa que la empresa está a su servicio y no al revés. Las redes permiten viralizar el contenido.

Email Marketing

Expertos coinciden en que esta herramienta es el canal más potente en el marketing, aunque se le ha llegado a dar un uso inadecuado, realmente una campaña de correo masivo puede ser muy útil.  Debe diseñarse para enamorar al usuario, y ganar su confianza.

Blog

Los Blog ofrecen la posibilidad de romper formalidades excesivas, y estar más del lado del Cliente. Permiten generar confianza y dar seguimiento a los avances: novedades, promociones, alianzas, etc.

Vlog

Los blogs de video se integran a las plataformas digitales existentes y se comparte mediante redes sociales. Estos son de gran importancia para llegar a clientes que prefieren el contenido visual. Hoy en día los vlogs tienen una fuerte influencia en el mercado porque permiten al público percibir el producto y/o servicio desde una visión con mayor realidad.

Hay mucho por abordar sobre los espacios y técnicas publicitarias, y esto es debido a que el MD está en constante movimiento, de hecho actualmente ocupa el 2do puesto de inversión en la materia, con un asombroso 25% en el presupuesto global desarrollado durante el 2017.

No se trata de una tendencia sino de un Enfoque inherente al avance tecnológico, probablemente estaremos presenciando innovaciones que aporten cada día mayor distinción y efectividad.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
August 30, 2018, 06:26:37 PM
 I really dont understand what you wanted to say but i will explain it to you this way. Bitcoin is considered as a private currency if and when yiu have a portion of it in your wallet. It can be used worldwide and the government does not have a control with it depends on the country you have.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
August 30, 2018, 05:38:49 PM
I have not even heard of anyone claiming that bitcoin is a private currency. In a purely legal sense, such an assertion would be incorrect, because bitcoin does not belong to any private person. With such an expression, one can agree that bitcoin will be used primarily by private individuals. States or government agencies are unlikely to make extensive use of bitcoin.
Not every country are accepting Bitcoin as a legal digital currency but it is not a private currency. A private currency can be owned by any private or non-private organizations, on such details Bitcoin doesn't fit in to this status as Satoshi didn't own it but he releases it as a public digital currency with the help of blockchain, all the transactions are being recorded and can be viewed publicly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 12:07:17 PM
There are many misunderstandings. Some people interpret the public as a government. In that sense it is clearly not. Most government matters are not public. And many non-government matters are not personal.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 02:35:21 PM
I have not even heard of anyone claiming that bitcoin is a private currency. In a purely legal sense, such an assertion would be incorrect, because bitcoin does not belong to any private person. With such an expression, one can agree that bitcoin will be used primarily by private individuals. States or government agencies are unlikely to make extensive use of bitcoin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
August 25, 2018, 12:32:17 PM
Bitcoin is the currency for all and it can be used privately by anyone,but not completely private or anonymous because the bitcoin wallets and address can be traced easily through the blockchain explorer so if I know your wallet ID or the one if the address you have used I can get most of the details about your bitcoin holdings.
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 08:46:30 AM
I know that this is not private because everyone can invest in this coin, and the bitcoin can enter the whole country. so I can not say it's a private currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
August 23, 2018, 05:38:07 PM
It's an interesting question. I don't think the commonly used definition of "private currency" really contemplates the idea of "issuance by computer protocol", which is how BTC is issued:
A private currency is a currency issued by a private entity, be it an individual, a commercial business, a nonprofit or decentralized common enterprise. It is often contrasted with fiat currency issued by governments or central banks.

The Bitcoin protocol doesn't seem to fit under the umbrellas of "entity" or "enterprise." But BTC still seems much closer to private currency than the other end of the spectrum (sovereign/fiat currency). In fact, the above Wikipedia page mentions Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 794
August 23, 2018, 03:53:54 PM
For the word "world currency" then its not applicable yet not all people do have such possession of bitcoin and when we do talk about generally with currency then it is just good on digital and its not being regulated or being controlled or owned by anyone. The only private thing here is that you can have those coins without even knowing your true identity and you can really have that full control of your own funds.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
August 23, 2018, 03:24:48 PM
Who told you that bitcoin is private currency? I've never seen anything like that. Noone actually own bitcoin, even Satoshi, yes he owns a lot of coins, but he putted the biggest part of coins into a free shipping to make the life of people like us a little bit better and wealthier.
Pages:
Jump to: