Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin is going to crash? - page 2. (Read 388 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
December 28, 2017, 03:28:26 PM
That is going to be main desaster for all holders. Maybe that's why people began to cash out their money at 20000$ point. To me it's not the problem and I am planning to stay calm till bitcoin will not hit 50000$.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 03:21:32 PM
Hey guys, I'm not saying that I think bitcoin is going to crash but. This image should be scary to anyone holding BTC.

https://imgur.com/a/JhvEa
Many who have thoughts of btc being bubble and it may burst anytime can lead to price crash but who have faith in it believes that it is not true but it will grow with greater bumps and with full potential leading to profits of holders and reaching new landmarks with technical developments and other side whales are making useless efforts to crash this crypto pioneer which is not possible at all.
Activity: 241
December 28, 2017, 02:50:38 PM
Bitcoin is not going to crash it just looks scary like other correction. If every correction is looking scary to you then i think you just need some more practice on trading chart analysis and try to find out the types of correction and how they looks like etc.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 02:43:06 PM
No, It will jump again after few times.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
December 28, 2017, 02:42:34 PM
As we all know bitcoin crash during christmas season and i stand with others that it will crash again while approaching the new year celebration, in christmas season it was due to market correction and this time i think it will be normal due to circumstances like more and more people will cash out their investment to spend for the last wave of this holiday season.

Every year Christmas time I did not find the bitcoin value dumped in the price chart but this time only we are this much dump after we found the unusal bump on the initial December. As Segwit expected they did not able to launch the 2x on the mid November.
Since they have the implemented the segwit2x today we are finding the heavy network delay in the transactions and price dumped around 15 percent in the marketplace.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
December 28, 2017, 02:36:34 PM
The image was taken probably weeks - months ago. But as of this moment, if you are to look at the state of bitcoin. It will crash, because of many airdrops. Especially because of segwitx2.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 02:36:17 PM
According to all the bitcoins it is impossible to jam, that bitcoin is increasing, both in terms of price and in terms of investing in bitcoin, in my country bitcoin is very popular because most of the big companies in my country use bill payments with bitcoin.
Activity: 196
December 28, 2017, 02:23:22 PM
As we all know bitcoin crash during christmas season and i stand with others that it will crash again while approaching the new year celebration, in christmas season it was due to market correction and this time i think it will be normal due to circumstances like more and more people will cash out their investment to spend for the last wave of this holiday season.
Activity: 167
December 28, 2017, 02:07:34 PM
The price is starting to recover slightly right now - always some big news from Asia rattles Bitcoin and the price tumbles and so do all the altcoins - it's a regular pattern.

I wonder if we can take advantage of this?
Activity: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 28, 2017, 01:55:30 PM
Don't panic my dear nothing to worry about bitcoin it wont be crash for ever instead of crashing it will be touch the sky limit high and give best returns to its investors and to the bitcoin users. We are keep close watching bitcoin and it is very easy to access any where and it is independent currency no one can control which most of the people looking as dreams to become true. Actually it is the fact that nothing is going to stop bitcoins's growth.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
December 28, 2017, 01:45:32 PM
Hey guys, I'm not saying that I think bitcoin is going to crash but. This image should be scary to anyone holding BTC.

When bitcoin users start holding so nothing will happen to bitcoin because bitcoin is a very big network there are also a lot of other ways to earn from bitcoin not only people are holding bitcoin but some of the people are doing trading as well bitcoin is such a currency which will never be crash because it’s very strong then every some people are also going prediction that bitcoin is going to end which is not true bitcoin is here to help us.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
December 28, 2017, 01:27:29 PM

This is a correction period that we are facing. Patience. The chart isn't giving much evidence for a crash even though it is going down trail, it can recover. It's still in the 14k zone, which is not bad to be honest. A lot of speculators expected the price to go to like 5-8k USD. Don't worry about it, always think about your investment on a long run, you'll see what an amazing experience you have gotten into.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 28, 2017, 01:19:01 PM
Yes, price will be very volatile over the coming months!

As a technology it has been crashed already: old, sluggish and so on!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
December 28, 2017, 01:16:02 PM

For sake of argument, let's say what you have pointed out will contributed to bitcoin crash, it's possible but for short term only. I haven't seen bitcoin crash and didn't recover long term. Actually after a crash, bitcoin surges ahead and even goes further from its all-time-high. So let's say for short term only. But if you are going to look for long term, it wouldn't do any significant effect.

Well it's going down again and it looks like we might touch the 13k USD support line today, if we pass it it may crash to anything between 8-10k, so prepare to lose your shirts again and see your alts crashing as well, except for the odd pump and dump scenario. I already saw 20% wiped off my portfolio since yesterday, so new year crash is incoming. I didn't sell anything though in the Xmas crash so won't sell anything in the new year crash as I believe maybe in a month or two things might get better again after the silly season is over.

I already concluded that this crash has something to do with the holidays. People are just cashing out to get profits and enjoy their vacation with their families, its a normal process that we should take note moving forward. Good for you mate, I guess people should take and follow your lead, not to sell from all this holiday crash. That's why I said that we have to look at it for long term. Let's just wait till this holiday cashing out is over and I'm sure that bitcoin will recover in 2018.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 01:10:37 PM
You can see here, http://www.newsweek.com/quantum-computers-kill-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-509053
You should cut the bullsh*t! Quantum computing is a joke and bitcoin price will soon recover. So, don't create any FUD to make more people sell.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
December 28, 2017, 12:48:46 PM

Didn't bitcoin price crash already? price went down to $11k and now it's starting to recover. long-term bitcoin holders don't need to worry about these crashes/correction, in 2 years price of bitcoin probably be over $50k.
Activity: 545
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 28, 2017, 12:01:11 PM

you should put some of your bitcoin to play altcoin so that your bitcoin can grow to a lot, if not like that then we bitcoin that we have can not increase.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 28, 2017, 11:44:08 AM
I do not think bitcoin will crash, not at least in the near future. I think bitcoin is still quite stable, still too stable to crash in the near future. I can not say bitcoin will not crash, but I just feel bitcoin will not crash for now.
Activity: 926
December 28, 2017, 11:43:22 AM

of course it will happen when bitcoin prices are very high and all of a sudden all countries are disapproving of bitcoin anymore it will be a massive dump and show that the failure of the creation of digital currency, I hope it will not happen because it can make all the have bought bitcoin to be depressed and loss.
Activity: 588
December 28, 2017, 11:33:59 AM
I don't think so, mate. Maybe it will dump a little but it won't crash as what you have asked, many of us, bitcoiners, believes that it will pump this coming year.
Pages:
Jump to: