Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin just a stupid game for bored nerds? - page 3. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Few extra grand in my pocket and a wealth of computer hardware knowledge obtained in the past year --> soooo stupid.

Get out before you get eaten alive.

you built some mediocre mining rigs and chatted with a few energy drink addicted college kids who are supported by the successes of their parents for the most part.

not impressed.

I built some mediocre mining rigs from scratch having never touched the inside of a computer before in my life.

I invested in precious metals (purchased with BTC) to add to my BTC investment.  Hence, I have created a small investment portfolio.

Because of BTC, I have now tasted the world's hottest pepper, have donated money to charity, have become more familiar with tax laws and other banking/financial legal jargon, have two Bitcoin condoms with which I can bang the incredibly hot girl I'm dating (after that, we can play naked Bitcoin ultimate frisbee), have ample heat during the long Midwest winter free of cost, have been paid for Bitcoin-related services and products, have conducted international business transactions in the middle of the night, and I'm basically guaranteed to be rich if Bitcoin really turns the mainstream corner.

Soooo stupid.

So impressive. Truly.

You're doing the big things.

Thanks!  So are you.

http://cdn.babble.com/babys-first-year-blog/files/2011/12/I-Hate-Sandcastles-_-Success-Kid-Know-Your-Meme.jpg-300x202.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
Few extra grand in my pocket and a wealth of computer hardware knowledge obtained in the past year --> soooo stupid.

you built some mediocre mining rigs and chatted with a few energy drink addicted college kids who are supported by the successes of their parents for the most part.

not impressed.

I built some mediocre mining rigs from scratch having never touched the inside of a computer before in my life.

I invested in precious metals (purchased with BTC) to add to my BTC investment.  Hence, I have created a small investment portfolio.

Because of BTC, I have now tasted the world's hottest pepper, have donated money to charity, have become more familiar with tax laws and other banking/financial legal jargon, have two Bitcoin condoms with which I can bang the incredibly hot girl I'm dating (after that, we can play naked Bitcoin ultimate frisbee), have ample heat during the long Midwest winter free of cost, have been paid for Bitcoin-related services and products, have conducted international business transactions in the middle of the night, and I'm basically guaranteed to be rich if Bitcoin really turns the mainstream corner.

Soooo stupid.

So impressive. Truly.

Thanks!  So are you.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
have two Bitcoin condoms with which I can bang the incredibly hot girl I'm dating (after that, we can play naked Bitcoin ultimate frisbee)

BEST USE OF BITCOINS EVER!!!! Go on with the thread...  

not impressed.

Soooo stupid.

So impressive. Truly.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
Atlas, is that you ?
legendary

not impressed.

Soooo stupid.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame
Sounds like you are in the wrong forum dick.

not impressed.

Okay then, let's see you do if it it's so easy.

If I were to do it, it wouldn't show anything other than pure stupidity.

Bitcoins from what I have seen of the community and economy is like an ugly whore that's been fucked by a bunch of geeks.

and whatever is left is not worth looking into.

I hope this shit burns to the ground.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

not impressed.

Okay then, let's see you do if it it's so easy.
Joint...feel free to hit the little ignore...lol

Wish you would and whoever else can't take the heat of reality.
Are you impressed by the "few grand"?

no, not at all.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame
Joint...feel free to hit the little ignore...lol
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
Are you impressed by the "few grand"?

not impressed.
legendary

Reminds me of the federal reserve.
Pages:
Jump to: