Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin legal worldwide? - page 5. (Read 2048 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 09:12:20 AM
I am very new to this and would like to know more about bitcoin. My very first concern is this internet currency bitcoin is legally approved worldwide?
No I don’t think so there are a lot of places where bitcoin is legal while also there are a lot of places where people scare and hate bitcoin and also in some countries people love to invest in bitcoin but their government don’t allow them and that’s why they invest illegality which is not good, now I days I heard that JAPAN make bitcoin legal which make bitcoin price more grow up and now more people started to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 714
October 18, 2017, 07:36:11 AM
I am very new to this and would like to know more about bitcoin. My very first concern is this internet currency bitcoin is legally approved worldwide?
No bitcoin is not legal worldwide.Many country don't accept bitcoin or any others courrency.But many country accept bitcoin nowdays.And many service or online shopping accept bitcoin Now.Also bitcoin have a great future and hope it will be accepted in worldwide.
kie
Activity: 202
October 18, 2017, 07:31:50 AM

Bitcoin is not legally approved and not also illegal. There are many countries that already banned bitcoin, but there are lots of country who accept cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 07:06:32 AM
Russia and China are well known for banning businesses operating in Bitcoin such as exchanges but to my knowledge no country as banned Bitcoin completely.
Activity: 130
October 18, 2017, 07:04:01 AM
No one can ban bitcoin. Government can ban trading and other actions with it, but not bitcoin itself or other currencies.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 06:09:02 AM
I won't say bitcoin is legal worldwide. In some countries, it is neither legal nor illegal. Please check whether bitcoin is legal in your country or not in order to avoid legal problems.
Activity: 2
October 18, 2017, 05:41:20 AM

Well the thing is - there's a lot of places its not NOT legal. Meaning there are a lot of places that don't have the framework to handle crypto-currencies due to the freshness of the industry and its impact.

As much as most countries will have (eventually) a policy regarding bitcoin and crypto-currencies, I highly doubt there will be a wide consensus of a direct ban.... Governments will be (and have already been) using their power to construct local frameworks on the taxing and trading of coins.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
October 18, 2017, 05:31:58 AM

There are some country that does not allow bitcoin and they restricted it or banned
Check more info here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory
Activity: 126
October 18, 2017, 03:00:27 AM
The thing is, crypto currency is something new, countries and goverments (most of them) didn't have time to make laws for that. There is China, Russia etc which are giving laws to protect the customers ( for example ICOs are a big risk for investors ), but not to forbid the crypto.
Activity: 67
October 18, 2017, 02:48:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: