Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Looking Bullish now? - page 5. (Read 814 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 43
July 15, 2020, 11:17:53 PM

Quick Update Over BTC.

Due to the Big Scam was set up on Twitter, which went very public we might have BTC to shake out.

Now it follows my initial plan, but sure I am ready to switch sides or just to be out of BTC for some time.

Never send the money to giveaway scams.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
July 15, 2020, 09:55:27 PM
Appreciate your efforts in showcasing this but we need to refrain making any investment into BTC as of now because world's economy is at brink of collapse and this can send Bitcoin crashing anytime so it's better to stay neutral at this moment, we will be able to make a proper prediction only post this pandemic when dust settles.

It's really up to you whether you can take the risk to invest right now in this pandemic. I agree that the crisis has really affected us,  But you can't say to us that we need to refrain from investing.

There are still people that are going to bitcoin, whether we are in a pandemic or not. And others are hedging their wealth to bitcoin as well, so there's nothing wrong.

As to the OP TA, we will see, right now the volume are low and the price is trading sideways so it's not as bullish as we think.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 261
July 15, 2020, 02:32:07 PM
Appreciate your efforts in showcasing this but we need to refrain making any investment into BTC as of now because world's economy is at brink of collapse and this can send Bitcoin crashing anytime so it's better to stay neutral at this moment, we will be able to make a proper prediction only post this pandemic when dust settles.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
July 15, 2020, 01:34:11 PM
Thank you for analyzing bitcoins very professionally and logically, but I still have doubts in these candles. Although the trendline is showing that bitcoin can still increase in the coming days but not for me. Currently I won't open Long because the economy is very easy to collapse now. This is a very sensitive time and when the US stock market really collapses, Bitcoin will also fall dramatically. While the covid epidemic is still there, I will not support bitcoin's growth stance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 43
July 15, 2020, 12:46:51 PM

Technical Analysis Over BTC

Previously BTC did not break the Resistance Zone around 9.325$, which led to the decline and denied our long setup. Now we have an Ascending Channel at 1H and BTC is retesting the Pivot Point. If there is a confirmed breakout of this point will look for a long position. Also consider an option with a retest of the Lower Boundary before we go upward.

Overall locally BTC has a bullish priority as an Ascending Channel, the priority will stay that while we keep inside of this formation.
Pages:
Jump to: