Pages:
Author

Topic: is bitcoin on future market? - page 2. (Read 298 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
May 23, 2021, 11:15:32 PM
I think Bitcoin is a very interesting attempt, a great innovation as a virtual currency, and I think it will exist for a long time. Its value support lies in people's commemoration of the pioneer of this virtual currency and the huge bubble created by it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 23, 2021, 08:51:40 AM
Yes there are a lot of things that can happen .. first of all we have to think about the market as you are seeing that the market is decreasing day by day as we have to work on it and think about it that in what circumstances we can manage it and work on it .
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
May 23, 2021, 08:26:58 AM
I don't know what the difference is when it comes to trading Bitcoin futures in traditions exchanges like CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange), ICE ( Intercontinental Exchange), CBOE (Chicago Board Options Exchange) vs Crypto friendly futures exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex

Though not fully regulated, I would prefer crypto friendly futures exchanges, and we do have lots of them
1. Binance
2. Bybit
3. Kraken Futures
4. FTX
5. Bitmex
6. Kucoin Futures
7. Okex
8. Bitfinex
9. Huobi
10. Deribit
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 23, 2021, 05:01:31 AM
There are alot of trading platform and exchanges provide products of futures market,not only CEX like Binance, Huobi, Bitmex, Okex and others but also there are already Dex that offer this trading products. Since Bitcoin getting more popular asset, platform of trading forex also provide pair of BTC/USD to trade it with leverage. Some crypto exchanges also has trading product called leverage tokens and ETP(Exchange Trade Product) by created short and long tokens, so we can possible make profit when the trend turn in to bearish.
He is right OP, there are various exchanges that offers this for those traders that are looking to get an advanced way of trading through futures.

The risk is higher than the normal way of trading which is spot. Just so you know, many newbies are thinking that it is easy to make money from it but they're wrong.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
May 23, 2021, 01:27:51 AM
There are alot of trading platform and exchanges provide products of futures market,not only CEX like Binance, Huobi, Bitmex, Okex and others but also there are already Dex that offer this trading products. Since Bitcoin getting more popular asset, platform of trading forex also provide pair of BTC/USD to trade it with leverage. Some crypto exchanges also has trading product called leverage tokens and ETP(Exchange Trade Product) by created short and long tokens, so we can possible make profit when the trend turn in to bearish.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 22, 2021, 04:16:02 AM
As with a stock or commodities futures, Bitcoin futures allow investors to speculate on the future price of Bitcoin. ... CBOE once offered Bitcoin futures but discontinued offering new contracts. 4 Bitcoin is known for volatile price swings, which makes investment risky.
Pages:
Jump to: