Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Preparing for a Huge Breakout? - page 2. (Read 466 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
There are many people who analyze every bit of the year with Bitcoin pricing. However, Bitcoin prices tend to be further influenced by some of the news that followed, If crypto's news is positive. Then everyone will follow the news of its growth. There is no correct prediction in the Analysis of Cryptocurrency Prices Movement. Everything depends on the news.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
huge breakout or not, it doesn't matter. The fact is, bitcoin price every year has increased after Q1.
I think bitcoin value will increased more than the current price on the market.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
If my prediction is right, I think bitcoin's price will moon at the end of the month. and I think it will range up to $12000-15000. So it is better to hold onto your coins and wait for the right moment to sell it.
I am impressed by your prediction and analysis, i have seen this thread yesterday but i was thinking the opposite could happen if there is a negative news and i was expecting that, but all of a sudden there is a huge investment in bitcoin and the price started rising all of a sudden and i was wondering what was happening that could trigger this surge, i cannot find anything else other than your analysis.  Cheesy

Well, thanks bro, I think it is just a newbie's luck. lol. and I also didn't expect that btc will rise earlier than I expected. this is how volatile bitcoin is, you will never predict it 100% accurate. And I think there are some good news happening right now that helps bitcoin to rise up.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
If my prediction is right, I think bitcoin's price will moon at the end of the month. and I think it will range up to $12000-15000. So it is better to hold onto your coins and wait for the right moment to sell it.
I am impressed by your prediction and analysis, i have seen this thread yesterday but i was thinking the opposite could happen if there is a negative news and i was expecting that, but all of a sudden there is a huge investment in bitcoin and the price started rising all of a sudden and i was wondering what was happening that could trigger this surge, i cannot find anything else other than your analysis.  Cheesy
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
Bitcoin break through its resistant already! it is now at the price of 7800-8000 guys! I hope that it will continue pumping! investors are now preparing their money to be joining with the flow!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
So, don’t sell now is good choice
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
I don't know if someone has posted this already but I will start this topic to seek opinions from the experts and give ideas to the new traders. Bitcoin's price is ranging at $6800 very tightly since yesterday, the movement of the price keeps narrowing as the day pass by, is it a sign that bitcoin is going to break either its resistance or support?

I got this chart from binance, this was a chart from the last few months of bitcoin, (sorry for analysis of the chart as I was not an expert) this shows a descending triangle which as they say a sign that the price will moon in a few days. (which is I really hope). But there is still a chance that it will fall as we know btc defies the chart annalysis and very volatile, this is not 100% accurate but has a possibility.

I think that is true, I'm also still believing and hoping that bitcoin will rising up again but I'm not expecting any higher value from it. For me it is good enough to know that it will going up again and maybe for a long period of time but if it will pushing to it's highest point well it could be much better for us. But for now it is really the best to do is definitely hold so we can gain much more benefit for the upcoming high pump in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
the problem with this kind of analysis is that you never know until price breaks either one of these lines. and until it does, you can't tell which way it is going to go.
there is a good chance that we are going to soon see the rise start up again since we have already seen such a huge drop and the current price is showing such a good resistance but there is also a very small chance of another sideways period and possibly a small drop.
Activity: 196
maybe now the good thing to do is hold bitcoin for now with me knowing about the unstable bitcoin price of the price. but I'm sure bitcoin by the end of the year will again find a high price point.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Yeah no one knows. The correct decision for now really is HODL. I don’t believe in repeating history theory though coz the btc price depends to us hodlers .Wether how much percentage is holding still or dumping affects the btc price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
yes it is a crucial moment, hopefully no bad news that will make candles will reverse direction down. hopefully there will be good news that can make candles more positive for the upward direction
Activity: 280
I understand that bitcoin price had stuck below $7K USD in the past several weeks had passed and the probability of price to shoot up is very possible to happen and just hoping this would really happen within the month. For btc investors, better hold it for good while waiting for the expected potential rise of btc and I think this time, resistance will be weaken and could no longer hamper btc's growth.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
We have been seeing a narrowing of the price range in the last week or so, gradually inching its way back to $7,000. But let's not forget, last week we were in the exact same position then it dipped back into mid $6,000's. We are probably developing towards a new support level, probably somewhere around $7,500. If this level is broken, we may see a new bull run.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
For now the best advice is to hodl, with these lower prices it's not a good idea to sell. Chart analysis would suggest a huge breakout, but you cannot be too sure about that. As of now, the price can either rise or drop. There's no other reason to assume the price will skyrocket but the chart. Let's hope the price will pass $7200 first, then maybe it could increase to 11K.
I also think Bitcoin can go back to $ 10,000, Total Market cap increases. In addition, the increase in the price of Etherum may be reflected in the price of Bitcoin. 5-digit numbers are so crazy.

I agree with you Granxis, Ethereum and bitcoin are the market changers. A rise in one tends to cause a positive move for the other. Seeing ethereum rising today, I was happy because it would be reflected in the price of btc. As a hodler, I am not too much into what brings the price high because I know for sure, the price will increase.
Framing statements of what will make price go high even puts tension on the price of bitcoin. Let's hope for the best.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
Every one is free to give conclusions, and there is no right or wrong idea. Bitcoin is unpredictable and we cannot determine what's gonna happen next. But as what investors keeps advising, better hold for now and wait till the pice pump again. Just hope and believe.
Activity: 32
I think we need a good catalyst to breakout. Although the news has been pretty good lately, hopefully it will reflect the price in the upcoming weeks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
It could be. Who knows? Maybe another good word (I am being sarcastic) from media that keeps our beloved bitcoin down. Or there will be an increase demand. I hate it when bitcoin fly too fast, because it could mean one thing, fall too fast. This nature of volatility makes people avoid bitcoin. That's one problem for a better public acceptance for bitcoin usage as payment or purchases, because of it's extreme volatility caused by, I don't know, creditor of Mt.Gox dumping btc or fake news, or bla bla bla from the FUD community.
I believe that the bottom that bitcoin has touched in the past few months at 5k and 6k $ has been the lowest bitcoin and at that level the investor has accepted the huge buy so i think next month the bitcoin will increase strong back. Fud information that caused the market to fall did not work when investors started buying crypto at very low prices.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
It sure seems like it, since March was a very bad month financially.  But who is to say when this breakout will occur?   Of course many people holding bags of coins will say this so people will buy in and the value will go up.
This is nothing new but a would only consider a huge breakout once we are back over $10,000
Activity: 219
Hodl=stability growing of price
Activity: 5
I don't know if someone has posted this already but I will start this topic to seek opinions from the experts and give ideas to the new traders. Bitcoin's price is ranging at $6800 very tightly since yesterday, the movement of the price keeps narrowing as the day pass by, is it a sign that bitcoin is going to break either its resistance or support?

https://preview.ibb.co/msbDcH/Screenshot_20180412_014715.jpg

I got this chart from binance, this was a chart from the last few months of bitcoin, (sorry for analysis of the chart as I was not an expert) this shows a descending triangle which as they say a sign that the price will moon in a few days. (which is I really hope). But there is still a chance that it will fall as we know btc defies the chart annalysis and very volatile, this is not 100% accurate but has a possibility.

Bitcoin will begin rally from 50xx area. we have not seen the commercial users activity yet.
Pages:
Jump to: