Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin really a bubble ? Analysis. - page 2. (Read 1285 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 02:36:43 AM
Bitcoin is not a bubble and the prove of it is the users and also its system. It is a blockchain based system which is most reliable then i have ever seen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
August 28, 2018, 11:33:02 PM
Bitcoin is a bubble, the price of BTC can change with a fairly large percentage with a very short period of time. This is what makes many people begin to be interested in bitcoin, and intends to take advantage of this rapid price change.
And I think all the currencies in this world are bubbles
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
August 28, 2018, 11:27:37 PM
Screw the media.  Turn it off.  All they are attempting to do is manipulate you.  Bitcoin if anything is in a huge slump.  How can you be in a bubble when your off your highs like this?  Saying it's a bubble doesn't even make sense at this point. 
Activity: 58
August 28, 2018, 07:06:58 PM
Stop listening to what the media or its experts says. They are likely to be the holders of Bitcoin who just want you out of this market just to make a huge profit for themselves. That is why it is best to do your own research and understand whether it is an bubble or not.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
August 28, 2018, 02:44:56 PM
The truth is that no one knows for sure, if you look at how some markets have developed in the past you would think that they were bubbles but they were not, it was just that people began to adopt this new technology at an amazing rate, so even if sometimes bitcoin looks like a bubble that doesn't mean that it actually is one.

We are only going to find that out in the next decades. however it's obvious that since I'm here that I really think that even if the price of bitcoin may bubble once in a while that doesn't mean that the whole ecosystem is a bubble, bitcoin is really useful and it is going to show that usefulness when a confidence crisis in fiat strike us.
Activity: 69
August 28, 2018, 02:14:04 PM
Bitcoin can not be a bubble because the users of it is huge and day by day the number is increasing and this amount of people can't be wrong.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
I don't think bitcoin is a bubble even though many media that say bitcoin is a bubble, but I don't believe that is true. Bitcoin is not stable, but in reality bitcoin can survive to this day, and so many people believe in bitcoin, and that can be proof that bitcoin is not a bubble.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 12:33:58 PM
I personally don't like to listen to negative news about Bitcoin, and I hope Bitcoin investors also never listen to mass media that always preach negative about Bitcoin, because they are fully controlled by the government so they will never tell the truth.
Activity: 224
August 28, 2018, 12:24:02 PM
If your concept is unclear with BTC and you do not know the level of contribution it has implemented on the market, then no matter what we do to make to make that person see that it is not a bubble, he will not come in terms with us; until the realization hits it on his own.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
August 28, 2018, 10:41:38 AM
Right now I think bitcoin is the opposite of a bubble, it is very undervalued in terms of what it will bring to the global financial system. As it stands right now, the total marketcap of crypto is only 210 billion, that is extremely small in terms of global monetary supply.  If bitcoin just manages to capture 10 percent of the monetary system the eventual marketcap will be in the trillions.

I agree. I think that Bitcoin is not a bubble because, if it is, it should have popped a long time ago, and it should have seized to exist by now. I think that it has risen to a point where it can bring a lot of big returns, especially during the times when it is surging. However, it comes with patience before that is possible because, at the current status of the market, it is just so difficult to get those returns people get before, and so, if you are a true investor and believer, then you just have to be patient and plan ahead.
Activity: 275
August 28, 2018, 10:40:09 AM
If Bitcoin was a bubble, he would not have kept his solid promise for such a long time. And so he stubbornly holds, even against last year's price 2.5k today he has fallen from 20k to 7k. No bubble is capable of this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
Everyone including economists etc. have different thoughts regarding if it is bubble or not, so one still may not believe in your analysis. Even if it is a bubble there is opportunity for those who saying it is bubble.
Activity: 336
August 28, 2018, 10:10:01 AM
To be honest, it will be useless to make the people believe in the fact that bitcoin is not a bubble. That is because they do not know that the level of contribution it has on the payment system.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 09:18:24 AM
\ no bitcoin is not a bubble and you do not need to inspire it because of this you lose the opportunity to get your potential profit
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
August 25, 2018, 08:50:00 AM
Almost of 10 years existence of bitcoins, I wonder why people still think bitcoins is a bubble. Bitcoins like any other financial asset can go up and come down and bitcoins staying longer in the bearish market dont mean it is bubble.
logically the more days, the more people use, so i think there will be no bubble, we know that developed countries like Japan have legalized it, so if i get support from developed countries, i think it will have a bright future
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 08:00:40 AM
Almost of 10 years existence of bitcoins, I wonder why people still think bitcoins is a bubble. Bitcoins like any other financial asset can go up and come down and bitcoins staying longer in the bearish market dont mean it is bubble.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
August 25, 2018, 07:46:24 AM
Many sources are still confusing about this bitcoin prediction, why is that? because there is nothing certain in the fundamental terms of how bitcoin has a big effect, this is truly unique to me.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
August 25, 2018, 07:41:12 AM
Bitcoin is not a bubble and in the future it will never be a bubble,bitcoin is one of the strongest currency in terms of value,bitcoin has continue to grow and in future it will be grow more
It is a bubble! And it is not bad, all assets going through the various bubbles (mini, standard, mega etc). Just open your eyes and look from another perspective

in that case the bubble has already popped or have you missed the 8 months bear market and the 70% drop of bitcoin price?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
August 25, 2018, 07:22:36 AM
Gave you a merit for a good analysis, if Bitcoin is a bubble then it should have burst long ago, but we still a lot of good updates until now, the recent  one is the coming ETF approval, hopefully, they will approve so this fuds will stop once and for all and we can move further.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
August 25, 2018, 07:13:46 AM
Bitcoin is not a bubble and in the future it will never be a bubble,bitcoin is one of the strongest currency in terms of value,bitcoin has continue to grow and in future it will be grow more
It is a bubble! And it is not bad, all assets going through the various bubbles (mini, standard, mega etc). Just open your eyes and look from another perspective
Pages:
Jump to: