Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin really secure - page 6. (Read 3094 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 16
April 03, 2018, 09:55:38 AM
that is the rationale bitcoin have blockchain programming framework it will secured and discovered all exchanges that utilization by blackchain no one will hacked you but there's chance to trick you even its have that kind of issue bitcoin is over secured thereupon framework, it will upset each one of the items that execute with bitcoins or all coins even tokens UN agency utilize blockchain that's the rationale no one will upset btc even the legislative assembly.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
April 03, 2018, 12:23:31 AM
Bitcoin’s security depends on you and how you deal with it. The technology behind bitcoin i.e. blockchain technology is utmost safe and secure. Its irreversibility, anonymity, fast and hassle-free transactions have made it a centre of attraction.

Now, anything connected to the Internet is under the radar of hackers. So, when you trade bitcoin on an exchange, it is you who is responsible to take charge of its security. Although exchanges do provide a secure environment, still you need to take care. Wallets are a good option, the only thing is you have to keep your private key safe. Opt for hardware, paper or multi-signature wallets.

For better understanding, visit https://medium.com/@yogeshtr/all-about-cryptocurrency-pro-cons-and-all-types-along-with-bitcoin-415ee1753862.   
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 11:43:46 PM
yes , because until now still operates and helps people who are in need ..Big help to those who want to have an extra income..
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 09:08:03 AM
Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

Bitcoin is secure depending on how you keep your coins, there are different ways to store your coins which is wallet and exchangers but in order to reduce the probability of getting problems in the future then try to use a coin holder that is being used by most of the people today.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
April 02, 2018, 09:05:52 AM
Yes, Bitcoin is secured because of the technology that works behind it, known as blockchain. There are no intermediaries, no need for giving your personal details, fast transactions, which makes it impossible to hack. The math and cryptography have replaced human logic and greed. So Bitcoin is undoubtedly more secured than the existing financial services, including legacy banking platforms like SWIFT.
Activity: 71
April 02, 2018, 08:40:52 AM
Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

dont worry mate, bitcoin is secure. your indentify cannt be tracking.
Activity: 112
April 02, 2018, 08:33:08 AM
I can say that Bitcoin is secure....Bitcoin, and the technology that powers it, has been called many things in the few years it has existed.Some effort is required to protect your privacy with Bitcoin. All Bitcoin transactions are stored publicly and permanently on the network, which means anyone can see the balance and transactions of any Bitcoin address. However, the identity of the user behind an address remains unknown until information is revealed during a purchase or in other circumstances. This is one good reason why Bitcoin addresses should only be used once.And since it has this feature we can say that it is secure.. Always remember that it is your responsibility to adopt good practices in order to protect your privacy especially Bitcoin is cryptocurrency...
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
April 02, 2018, 08:14:57 AM
I think bitcoin is secure because i never experienced that i hae been hacked before, but i experience scams here in some other bounty campaigns. It depends to the person if he did not give any information to anyone about his/her accounts because nowadays many people can now get into any accounts in just a click. We should becareful not to tell to anyone about our accounts for the safety pf our bitcoins.
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 04:47:58 AM
For me yes because no one can control bitcoin so bitcoin is secure but as being user we can make bitcoin more safe to anyone here by choosing a bitcoin trusted wallet here in the world of crypto.

Bitcoin was very secure with the help of the blockchain technology. Blockchain has incredible encryption that it needs a quantum PCs before they can genuinely hack bitcoin. Bitcoin protected, and that is the reason that individuals are taking premium and putting cash in bitcoin. If it isn't secured then for beyond any doubt, it has been hack numerous years.

Some people directly conclude that Bitcoin is not that really secured. If they will only do some deep research about its features then probably they will change their mind. It's been almost 10 years since it was created and we still see this coin getting more popular and many of us are now starting to adopt the technology. Bitcoin will never survived up to this year if it is not really secured so for those people who think this kind of perspective, then maybe they were wrong.
Activity: 140
April 02, 2018, 04:42:23 AM
In terms of investment, we cannot guarrantee bitcoin will deliver good profit because of its volatilty. Maybe if you want to put your money in bitcoin, Put something you can afford to lose, Bitcoins are usually affected with rumors in the internet. Bad news is worst because it pulls down the value of bitcoins. Be openminded in current events before investing, This is just a tips in buying and selling btc.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
April 02, 2018, 04:36:03 AM
Bitcoin is as secure as they come. The only way you lose your coins is if you are careless and you do not protect your coins and your wallet properly and then it will be your fault when it actually happens.
Yes, it depends on the user, if they are careless and do not care about security then they lose bitcoin easily, all web wallets provide 2FA, if there is no 2FA then leave the wallet, and by activating 2FA almost impossible to be stolen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
April 02, 2018, 04:19:55 AM
Bitcoin is as secure as they come. The only way you lose your coins is if you are careless and you do not protect your coins and your wallet properly and then it will be your fault when it actually happens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
April 02, 2018, 04:09:04 AM
For those people who believe in bitcoin they say it is secure, for me I believe that bitcoin is secure ,just be careful to put your coins in a safe wallet that no one could ever know your key, its just how you manage the safety of your asset.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
April 02, 2018, 03:39:43 AM
Everything has pons and cons same is the case with bitcoin. It is secure only upto some extent but  as we know it is network independent and no one is controlling it so we are not 100% sure that it will always be secure.If you loose your private key their is no way to open or access our wallet and if some intruder use your key to access your wallet their is no way to stop it and being volatile in nature it is not secure. It is not possible that every time when we sell our bitcoin because of some urgent need the prices of bitcoin is always very high sometime, we have to sell at low cost, so it is not secure in case of profit also.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
April 02, 2018, 12:39:33 AM

I believe yes it is safe. I have also invested some of my savings and earnings in crypto and I can say that it is really secured. One of my friends advised me to keep my passwords in private and that's what I did which also helped me a lot. I entrusted my private keys only with my partner to have an assurance of my earnings.

Activity: 136
April 02, 2018, 12:38:11 AM
From a technical perspective - very much so. From an investment point-of-view - it's too volatile (at least 4 now) to be considered secure.
Activity: 36
Merit: 4
April 02, 2018, 12:10:39 AM
Bitcoin is not safe and secure. You can lose money if you don't know what you are doing. Not anyone is cut out for bitcoin especially ones who are desperate. They can lead to disaster if they let their emotions cloud their judgement on when to buy in and when to get out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
April 01, 2018, 11:58:20 PM
For me yes because no one can control bitcoin so bitcoin is secure but as being user we can make bitcoin more safe to anyone here by choosing a bitcoin trusted wallet here in the world of crypto.

Bitcoin was very secure with the help of the blockchain technology. Blockchain has incredible encryption that it needs a quantum PCs before they can genuinely hack bitcoin. Bitcoin protected, and that is the reason that individuals are taking premium and putting cash in bitcoin. If it isn't secured then for beyond any doubt, it has been hack numerous years.

April 01, 2018, 05:16:24 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 02:20:47 PM
I think this bitcoin is safe but make no mistake, this security also depends on yourself if you insert data securely then bitcoin you have this will always be safe till anytime, and if want more safely you do not save too many assets You have in one wallet alone because by storing a lot of assets will terendus by the hackers who want to steal your bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: