Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money? - page 44. (Read 68781 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 28, 2018, 06:32:49 PM
Maybe with the implementation of the lightning system we`ll see more pluses to say that BTC have chances to be succesfull currency with the mass usage and adoption but for now the existing problems do not give us such confidence to say ''yes''.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 04:31:47 PM
Experts believe that bitcoin can soon break away from competitors in a short time when new system updates will appear. Soon it will be possible to send bitcoin much cheaper and more efficiently. There will be an opportunity to conduct micropayments which perhaps will make bitcoin a more common means of payment around the world.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 04:02:41 PM
Surely this is the beginning of the path, but it is so inevitable that Bitcoin, if not the money of the future, is at least part of the future.
Activity: 106
January 28, 2018, 03:48:14 PM
I don't think Bitcoin is the future of money. It's a crypto money and it's decentralized, so government will never have any access on it. As a consequence, governments will always keep their money, and most of people will prefer their money than Bitcoin (because BTC is more uncertain).
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 02:29:22 PM
Bitcoin is successful even without the support of the government, we don't need them. They will just use and take over the opportunities of BTC, there is possibility to lessen the features what we are enjoying now.
Activity: 728
January 28, 2018, 02:27:35 PM
yes it must someday everyone will use it to transact. so in my opinion bitcoin is the money of the future and very suitable to invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
January 28, 2018, 02:05:06 PM
Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604
better you stop reading or listening to those nonsense issues because it has nothing to do with bitcoin,though i believe that pablicity either good or bad is still publicity so those things helped bitcoin to be more popular and look what does it gives to bitcoin a huge price that all coins will harder to achieve.

In regards to the issue about bitcoin is the future of paper money,well maybe yes but the question is when in the future?unless bitcoin will be accepted worldwide then that would be the time to consider that point
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 01:59:42 PM
I think it's true bitcoin will be the currency of the future and will replace the paper money but it will happen because there are still many countries that do not let the bitcoin.
Activity: 196
January 28, 2018, 01:31:44 PM
In my opinion Bitcoin is certainly money future. Bitcoin is a completely independent currency, the rate of which increases depending on demand — the more people want to buy Bitcoin in a given time, the higher will be its cost. And lately, more and more appear those who wish to have the crypto signs and this is very clearly reflected in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 36
January 28, 2018, 01:20:56 PM
With the big conference coming up involving powerful nations, I doubt that they will just let Bitcoin take over unchallenged.. They will try to regulate it which I am not against since our govt needs our taxes to function and for further development of our respective countries.
Activity: 28
January 28, 2018, 01:16:02 PM
I think yes bitcoin is the future money. Currently it is getting spike in acceptance - which is important for the prices to rise and traders to invest more in it. Gradually more merchants will accept the coin and it will be used by maximum number of people with all types of articles.
Activity: 51
Merit: 3
January 28, 2018, 01:14:38 PM
Currently, Bitcoin is not the future of the money but it has the potential to become the globally use digital coin around the globe. Bitcoin is the most expensive digital currency and the most popular crypto currency around the world. That is one of the reason why the bitcoin has the possibility and chance to become the world's digital coin. Anyway, I believe that the bitcoin could be the most use digital coin in the future. Bitcoin holds the potential to become the most use digital currency around the world.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
January 28, 2018, 01:07:22 PM
Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604

Exactly. Internet was initially the reign of freedom and decentralization. And what happened afterwards? And then came Google, Facebook and Amazon and Centralization has striked back. The same I'm afraid it will happen with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 43
January 28, 2018, 12:51:30 PM
I think BTC will be central digital currency in the future. More people use it and BTC is very popular now. Many online shops accepted bitcoin for payments.
Activity: 20
January 28, 2018, 11:33:33 AM
I think yes!.
I believe in a few years the cryptocurrencies will change the payment system and it will be the main payment manhood.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

I think bitcoin will the future money because of the volatile value of bitcoin which make people comfort to bitcoin. And it is easy to use now. Bitcoin can use also as a payments. Which bitcoin is popular now as a currency. So l beleive that one day bitcoin will  be the currency to all over the world. Bitcoin now helps in a lot of ways. And bitcoin  will promote to the whole world soon.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 28, 2018, 10:20:05 AM
With high transaction fees and slow confirmation time, it's unlikely Bitcoin will be the future of money. Also, another great problem is that it is not really anonymous.
However, there could be other cryptocoins which may be used for daily transactions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
January 28, 2018, 09:55:20 AM
Nobody knows what will happen in the future but I am sure that all of us are believing that the cryptocurrencies have better future. Look at the people nowadays, many people are now becoming aware to what is bitcoin and they are now also recognizing bitcoin as money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 09:52:08 AM
in my opinion it would not be possible. because many countries today prohibit bitcoin, because bitcoin has so far not had a stable price, and the government also can not control the bitcoin.
Activity: 149
January 28, 2018, 09:06:42 AM
We can't tell because as we all know the value of bitcoin is volatile it changes from time to time before I heard some news about people, restaurants and other companies accepting bitcoin as a payment but some of it stop accepting the bitcoin because of the price is not constant, but we can't tell because maybe someday there will be something that can make bitcoin the future of money.
Pages:
Jump to: