Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Still Good to Make Investment in it - page 10. (Read 1001 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 120
It is true that Bitcoin is facing some problems right now. Its price is falling and is keeping to fall. But, as all investments , there are always risks. we just need to accept them. Personally , i think that you should invest. After all, if you will lose, you won't lose that much. It won't be signifcant. But if u invest and win, you can win a lot if a spike in its price happens.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
No investment without risk, and bitcoin has volatility that can risk investment but also profitable.
It is good to make investment in bitcoin, but I will wait till middle april, hope the price will touch 6k, or may be 5k, because bad news about bitcoin still continues that can affect the market. and I believe the price will raise in the summer or autumn.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
Investing in Bitcoin still is profitable. With the price of approximately 8K, it's relatively inexpensive. It is a good time to buy now, the price could be increasing soon. And if you don't want to miss out, you should buy now. There's still some FUD about ICO's and exchanges, but when that's over bitcoin will shoot up and 20K will be reached before the end of the year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Form last few months everyone is seeing some rise and fall into the price of the bitcoin. When it was rising everyone thought that they would have invested in it. But as of now it has fall to $10K from $17K.People are having doubts now that is bitcoin still good to invest. This is like bitcoin is been on the roller coaster ride and that ride is getting slow now. Investors of bitcoin may have lived a nightmare of 70% fall in its price from all time highest. Now this is rising again that is a bit relaxation but not that much. This up and down is making the reason for new and current investors.

So if someone ask you about investing in Bitcoin, simply say yes. But what about the price? So another answer here is that bitcoin price reflects from the market's activity. If more people show interest in investing into bitcoin then price will go up. On same page if interest of investors is low it will go low. But still you can say that even with this low price it have eliminated other investment options.

In every investment one thing is important and that is belief. If you don't have trust in where you are putting your money then it is no use. You will eventually pull out your money in small time. If you need fruit from your tree you have to wait for years to let it grow. Same happens with investment. If you are not sure of it put small amount in it that do not affect you much. With small investment in it wait for long. There may be up and down but you have to stay patient. If you want the Records of ICO token and cryptocurrency market cap there are many sites like CoinMarketCap, and CryptoLoins.

But if you are thinking that you can grow fruits from your first tree then you are wrong. Before growing tree you need to learn about tree and how to grow them. So what you need to do here is learn about bitcoin. Do study of how it works, what features it have, what are the flaws, etc. Then learn about the market, how market works, what profitable conditions are and what are not. These questions will force you to come up with a strategy. A strategy or plan to make investment depending on the facts you have learned.

This post is just for understanding what is actually offered by bitcoin. We are not telling, forcing or suggesting to invest in any cryptocurrencies. This is all just for knowledge. If you invest in cryptocurrencies and any kind of loss is happened we do not take responsibility.
I think so. We can't deny the value of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is falling. The drop in bitcoin prices is a normal adjustment, and when the price of bitcoin falls, it will recover, so we don't have to worry about the death of bitcoin. I think bitcoin will return to normal in the next two months.
Activity: 228
The trend is constantly evolving and the popularity is spreading. Bitcoin is still a valuable coin to invest. Although over time, once again shows the effect of the market is to bring risks. But clearly bitcoin is still a good opportunity to invest and reincarnate in the search for each person's dream. I have invested bitcoin right now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Form last few months everyone is seeing some rise and fall into the price of the bitcoin. When it was rising everyone thought that they would have invested in it. But as of now it has fall to $10K from $17K.People are having doubts now that is bitcoin still good to invest. This is like bitcoin is been on the roller coaster ride and that ride is getting slow now. Investors of bitcoin may have lived a nightmare of 70% fall in its price from all time highest. Now this is rising again that is a bit relaxation but not that much. This up and down is making the reason for new and current investors.

So if someone ask you about investing in Bitcoin, simply say yes. But what about the price? So another answer here is that bitcoin price reflects from the market's activity. If more people show interest in investing into bitcoin then price will go up. On same page if interest of investors is low it will go low. But still you can say that even with this low price it have eliminated other investment options.

In every investment one thing is important and that is belief. If you don't have trust in where you are putting your money then it is no use. You will eventually pull out your money in small time. If you need fruit from your tree you have to wait for years to let it grow. Same happens with investment. If you are not sure of it put small amount in it that do not affect you much. With small investment in it wait for long. There may be up and down but you have to stay patient. If you want the Records of ICO token and cryptocurrency market cap there are many sites like CoinMarketCap, and CryptoLoins.

But if you are thinking that you can grow fruits from your first tree then you are wrong. Before growing tree you need to learn about tree and how to grow them. So what you need to do here is learn about bitcoin. Do study of how it works, what features it have, what are the flaws, etc. Then learn about the market, how market works, what profitable conditions are and what are not. These questions will force you to come up with a strategy. A strategy or plan to make investment depending on the facts you have learned.

This post is just for understanding what is actually offered by bitcoin. We are not telling, forcing or suggesting to invest in any cryptocurrencies. This is all just for knowledge. If you invest in cryptocurrencies and any kind of loss is happened we do not take responsibility.
Yes, I've always seen people here asking if it's a good time to buy bitcoins. I can't give them the answer, because the price of bitcoin is unknown, and I can't guarantee that they will get paid. I choose not to answer these questions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I do not recommend depending on the prices to know if Bitcoins is still worth to invest for but simply we are still in the process of adapting cryptocurrencies and that makes it still new and worth to invest for. There is big potential that it can be implemented in the right way in every country and developments are very much possible with the help of the government.
But be sure that if you are going to invest, you have knowledge about it already. It would be very helpful if you read more about it first and learn how the market move to avoid great loses.
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
Yes, of course bitcoin is still good to invest in it.Bitcoin has shown good progress in recent year's.May be this is a bad start on 2018 but I believe bitcoin.will bounce back for sure and price will be increase in future.So I don't think we need to doubt at bitcoin now, we should invest on it without fear.Bitcoin won't disappoint us I hope.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
During this bear market, investors are treading lightly and are more cautious now compared to what happened in November - December 2017 time frame wherein every one is joining the hype and wanted a piece of BTC. Those who have massive amounts of BTC already knows the pattern in the market and they anticipate wisely on when to buy low and sell high. What's happening currently is that these wise investors are discreetly buying more BTC at the lowest price possible for them to take profit once another spike happens in the future.
Activity: 72
Bitcoin will always be a good investment choice, the prices might currently be a little unfriendly but it doesn't mean its on its way to decline, the market will recover and so will BTC with it, its even a better time to invest because the prices are low,
Activity: 196
BTC may continue to fall below $8,000 today!

I think it's going to be $8,000 to invest in some BTC.

This is probably the lowest price in March!

The market may finish red in April!
yes there is no doubt that bitcoin is one of the best crypto to invest because bitcoin price is high and its safe and sound to invest you can invest here as much as you can .
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Yes,it is and it is the good time to invest on the crypto currencies and bitcoin because the price is little bit cheaper now.And these price falls are temporary and it is the nature of bitcoin that is why the main reason people making money out of it.
Activity: 153
Yes it is still a good coin for investment need to be patient and wait until it goes up
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
I agree that Bitcoin is still a good investment even though the price has gone down a bit recently. I don't know why people don't invest in Bitcoin when it's dipping. People don't want to buy something that has just lost its value. Nothing has changes about Bitcoin. In fact, transaction fees became really cheap recently due to lower trafic and SegWit adoption which is slowly rising. I'm glad that people finally understand that using SegWit addresses is very important if we want to send our BTC for a few cents. I can't wait for the Lightning Network!
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
The prices for bitcoin are now very tempting to buy it. But the most important thing is that there are no reasonable guarantees that the price will not start falling even lower. So you need to think hard about whether it's worth buying bitcoin right now.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Yes, Bitcoin is always a good crypto to invest and the current price is very well could be traded since the price is bit low. Btcoin or any other crypto price is always volatile and the price of Bitcoin trending in between $8000 to $9000 for a month is a good sign for bullish move in a couple of months or before July. Always believe in Bitcoin rather than getting panic.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
If you are looking to make 15-20% returns in a week and aren't holding any other coin, then yes, Bitcoin is still a very good investment. BTC rose by almost 15% in one day, that was right after the G20 summit. Tell me one investment which promises you as much return in a single day? There isn't! You really got to keep trust in bitcoin and wait for it to rise back again. This is a really good time to enter the market and you shouldn't think twice. Just buy it, close your phone, and look at them again after a couple of months. I can assure you that your investments would rise.
Activity: 34
Yes if you can find the start of the uptrend which is not so easy. So don't play with all of your lifetime saving.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Yes Bitcoin Still Good to Make Investment in it because his high price can change your financial life for better
Activity: 112
BTC may continue to fall below $8,000 today!

I think it's going to be $8,000 to invest in some BTC.

This is probably the lowest price in March!

The market may finish red in April!
Pages:
Jump to: