Pages:
Author

Topic: is bitcoin strong enough to withstand an attack from the fiat-money system owner - page 2. (Read 899 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Bitcoin has gone very well with a market capitalisation of 15billion usd. until now. But i think fiat-money system owners or say the big players in the sytem doesn't consider (and it is not yet) bitcoin a threat to the ongoing system since it is measured by trillions of dollars. What if they start considering bitcoin a threat and say inject 100 million usd. to buy bitcoin at the market with the market price then begin to put it back with 10%-20% lower for some time.Will the price collapse in just a few days or demand rise enough to absorb the injected money?

Someone with that kind of money and influence will just make a law and simply ban bitcoin, it will be much more effective and cheaper.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
If I be a that big players(for example grouping), I would considering bitcoin as a threat, but what I'm considering also is if buy bitcoin with 100 million USD, than price up, who is take an advantage? People before me who already hold bitcoin, and now over 16 billion bitcoin has been released. That's a simple logic.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has gone very well with a market capitalisation of 15billion usd. until now. But i think fiat-money system owners or say the big players in the sytem doesn't consider (and it is not yet) bitcoin a threat to the ongoing system since it is measured by trillions of dollars. What if they start considering bitcoin a threat and say inject 100 million usd. to buy bitcoin at the market with the market price then begin to put it back with 10%-20% lower for some time.Will the price collapse in just a few days or demand rise enough to absorb the injected money?
Pages:
Jump to: