Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin suitable for swing trade ? - page 2. (Read 231 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
August 21, 2018, 09:21:23 PM
Its not as easy as you think

The high volatility may REKt you

Learn, study and master some indicators

start with minimal amount and build confidence

some folks spent amount of time to fully understand how this crypto world moves

Some were left, and others stay and burn some coins and continue learning

Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 07:18:27 PM
Bitcoin is an excellent asset for swing trading because there are strong and long trends in bitcoin. Why to guess, you may try out to trade bitcoin yourself to figure out whether bitcoin is suitable for your style of trading. Well, you can give small amount of money  and begin trading bitcoin because namely your own experience will help you to understand trading bitcoin better. From my point of view trading bitcoin is similar trading on commodity market so if you are familiar with trading on commodity market bitcoin is a suitable asset for you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 01:23:04 PM
Bitcoin is the coin that is more suitable in swing trade more because it is highly volatile, market is never dull with its pair even while on bearish.

I would swing with bitcoin pair more than any other coin on a good day.

I agree with you, it is very suitable for swing trading but I think best profit is in holding instead of trading.
Activity: 484
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 09:47:36 AM
You can actually swing trade with anything if you are determined to do that. But the real issue is that your have to be very smart or else you get yourself rekt. I mostly swing trade with Altcoins in order to increase the amount.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
August 21, 2018, 09:33:16 AM
You can, but you have to be very disciplined to stick to your strategy.
You must have crypto stock To buy A Dip, Do not invest more than 4k$ a day and 1k$ In one shot. Sell until you get your Result.

Bitcoin market is unpredictable. So If you buy at 7000$ Next day It can go to 6500$. If you sell at 6200$ it can jump to 7000$. So Think before you sell
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 07:47:24 AM
I still believe that their is a way you can swing trade bitcoin as Bitcoin has a lot of volume and the volatility is high and this makes it possible to be able to swing trade bitcoins
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
August 21, 2018, 07:44:48 AM
Bitcoin is the coin that is more suitable in swing trade more because it is highly volatile, market is never dull with its pair even while on bearish.

I would swing with bitcoin pair more than any other coin on a good day.
legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003
August 21, 2018, 07:06:33 AM
there is no other way to trade BTC lol.
the rest is gambling
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
August 21, 2018, 06:50:59 AM
I'm swing trading in the classic markets.
Just want to know your experience in swing trading Bitcoin during Bull Market and Bear Market.
Thanks for your participation!

Swing trading is possible in Bitcoin's trading and I think I have done a good job in swing trading the Bitcoin from past few years. Actually, the Bitcoin price movement is really trending good and the supply & demand behavior is really good comparing to every other major cryptocurrency. You just need to enter on the right time after the bottom has been made because once the bottom is been made, you won't get enough time to enter your positions, and so you need to be proactive in order to swing trade the bitcoin on the right price at the right time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 06:06:25 AM
Yes Bitcoin is suitable for swing trading because this crypto has high trading volume and we can see from historical of the price, Bitcoin been going up about 30 times just less in 1 years. We have to have more skill and konwledge when best times to buy it, for how long to hold and when best times to sell it and then when best times to buy again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
CryptoSport
April 24, 2018, 10:23:17 AM
I'm swing trading in the classic markets.
Just want to know your experience in swing trading Bitcoin during Bull Market and Bear Market.
Thanks for your participation!
Pages:
Jump to: