Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin the best Long-term Hold? - page 25. (Read 1897 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 01:08:04 PM
You must have some serious cash to hold btc long term . Other then that your better off investing in alts with real use cases and major potential.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 01:05:56 PM
I think Bitcoin is the one of the only coins we should long term and that is because it is proven and closest to becoming usable in actual society. Sure Litecoin might be kind of close, but because everybody knows about Bitcoin it is right around the corner for implementation. I just saw a video that showed LN is active in California at a coffee shop, the revolution has begun people hang on to your Bitcoins it will probably be in your best interest.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 12:56:03 PM
ETH in my opinion.
now 1 btc = 11 eth
next year 1 eth = 11 bitcoin
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 12:51:52 PM
I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
Pages:
Jump to: