Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin the best Long-term Hold? - page 3. (Read 1897 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 10:40:03 AM
Yes for me bitcoin is the best long term to hold, its time to buy now and invest while the price is low and after a year I believe you will have good profit.
Activity: 30
May 25, 2018, 10:34:12 AM
Always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more bitcoin. I am changing my tune. Smart to hold bitcoin as a long term investment. Fest gereration leaders are replaced by competition from sears, kmart, nokia, motorola, yahoo, myspace, etc. Bitcoin is a learder in the market. Your observation is pretty well. The bitcoin prices are bottoming out every year. Bitcoin used as a long term then the future profit will be huge. At present bitcoin is at $7500.
Activity: 81
May 25, 2018, 10:27:37 AM
If you have a certain amount of money that you do not need to use it for a long time, I think you should invest in bitcoin, if you keep it for a long time then I believe it will give you a lot of profit. leap.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 09:19:16 AM
I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
I believe that at this time you can think of long term investment in bitcoin, bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so in order to successfully trade you need must continue to be patient. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices are gradually coming to the end of the bear market and will probably reach $ 7100 in the coming days. So at this point you should be patient to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 09:02:46 AM
Yes ! I think it is because it is the superior among all ccryptocurrencies and it has so much traders and investors unlike other altcoins.
Yeah being the oldest one, bitcoins have got big market for investors and traders. The thing is, this have been so high since the development that haven’t been shown by any other altcoin. So ultimately this coin have raised the number of investors. Right now, as we all can see that bitcoins are hot topic of the town and everyone is just running for bitcoins to earn money from them.
For me butcoin is still the most reliable and the best choice for a long term investment. Though it comes to ups and downs this first quarter of the year it doesn't make bitcoin the least profitable coin instead it's value is still higher than any of coin like Ethereum and etc. So from what we have seen in the market we can already conclude that bitcoin is still a good coin for investment
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
May 25, 2018, 08:43:22 AM
May be for this year and next year bitcoin will be the choice but after that no one knows what will happen to market
Activity: 182
May 25, 2018, 08:40:52 AM
Saving Bitcoin in a long period of time is the right choice.
Bitcoin is very suitable to make the long-term investment because it can generate big profits.
As a real example, I have a friend, he initially did not expect the current Bitcoin price. He used to buy Bitcoin at a very cheap price but he held Bitcoin for up to 2 years. What happened?
Bitcoin has a very high price value.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 08:14:13 AM
until now I feel bitcoin is the best coin to be invested in the long run, but even if we invest in the long term, we should always monitor the development of bitcoin prices, because holding in the long run is not always a good solution, sometimes the price of a coin will fall after we invest in the long term. But I'm sure it will not happen to bitcoin, because bitcoin is a coin that has the highest price than any other coin.

You're right mate. We all know how great bitcoin it is due to it's capability and usage which really help on each and everyone's life here in crypto currency community. I would say bitcoin is intended for long term investment since we already know it reached of about $20,000 last year and definitely it could be a profitable as it's value is so cheap. I believe soon bitcoin will increase spectacularly soon hoping that it will not too long to wait to benefit as early those amount of profit that I have.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
May 25, 2018, 07:29:33 AM
Yes ! I think it is because it is the superior among all ccryptocurrencies and it has so much traders and investors unlike other altcoins.
Yeah being the oldest one, bitcoins have got big market for investors and traders. The thing is, this have been so high since the development that haven’t been shown by any other altcoin. So ultimately this coin have raised the number of investors. Right now, as we all can see that bitcoins are hot topic of the town and everyone is just running for bitcoins to earn money from them.
Activity: 194
May 25, 2018, 04:35:02 AM
bitcoin is king. and we can see that bitcoin is getting more popular from year to year, and lots of people are getting in bitcoin. although bitcoin is high risk but for some people bitcoin is a good investment for the long term, and also very profitable.
Activity: 313
May 25, 2018, 03:22:14 AM
I feel like these days more and more people are trying to purchase the bitcoin and have it as a long term investments because so mane of them saw how its value went to the moon in 2017 so of course everyone wants to try and see if that happens again.
Amongst all the crypto currencies which are present there, I don’t think so that there can be any other better option for us when it comes to that of the holding of the coins for longer time other than that of the bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin is only good when you talk about long term holding as doing so can help you in having more earning and that you can then expect to have more earning too.
Activity: 490
May 25, 2018, 12:31:52 AM
until now I feel bitcoin is the best coin to be invested in the long run, but even if we invest in the long term, we should always monitor the development of bitcoin prices, because holding in the long run is not always a good solution, sometimes the price of a coin will fall after we invest in the long term. But I'm sure it will not happen to bitcoin, because bitcoin is a coin that has the highest price than any other coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 12:28:12 AM
bitcoin holding is smart choice.. as we know btc is the mother currency.. so altcoin are depends on btc..so if you bought btc for long term it will give you sure profit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 24, 2018, 11:43:04 PM
maybe if we know bitcoin from 2010 and we decide to buy bitcoin, I am sure that we don't have to spend a big money to get a big amount of bitcoin. we only think that in that time, we are playing with something we don't expect to be increased for a long time. but now, after the price can reach more than $19k in the last year, many of us agree that bitcoin is the best long-term hold and from the last three year ago, people start to collect and earn bitcoin more and more and they are waiting for the highest price again.
Yeah the high potential for bitcoin prices skyrocketing in the future makes holding bitcoin for the long term highly recommended, we know that the price will definitely go back to $19k sooner or later and of course the development of bitcoin will be more advanced due to the increase of users and of course the price will be much higher than that, make holding very worth
Activity: 168
May 24, 2018, 11:33:17 PM
I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
I think Bitcoin is still the best investment asset to hold in the long run. Because the longer we hold Bitcoin we have of course the more profits we will get. You do not have to worry about the development of Bitcoin because I still believe that Bitcoin will continue to grow at a high price. Yes, not only is Bitcoin good kept on hold in the long run but many other Altcoins are profitable if held in the long run.
Merit: 9
May 24, 2018, 10:59:45 PM
As long as it is on downtrend, it is not worth holding. All these mini pumps are just correction in its downtrend.
Activity: 154
May 24, 2018, 09:35:32 PM
I think if you have a lot of money, you better buy Bitcoin for long-term investment but if you have a little bit better you invest in Altcoin like Ethereum.
May 24, 2018, 07:53:09 PM
With a constantly changing market, you can see that after the bitcoin price has fallen to $ 7200, the current level has recovered to $ 7,500, although now has slowed down. I believe the bitcoin price will continue to fall before it can continue to increase, bitcoin prices may increase strongly and long term in the next month.
Activity: 238
May 24, 2018, 07:44:55 PM
Market capitalization in recent days has been continuously decreasing, total market capitalization has been falling continuously, so I think that for you to succeed in trading you need to have a commercial plan and analyze carefully. More before entering the command. I find that bitcoin prices are showing signs of recovery and will likely increase in the long term, you may consider buying bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 588
May 24, 2018, 07:15:19 PM

Yes I believe that bitcoin is the longterm hold. Because bitcoin is the best way to have a multiple income. Thats why everybody's waiting for the price increase of bitcoin so that we can experience also the expensive price of bitcoin to sell for the promising big amount of bitcoin they All expect. 
Pages:
Jump to: