Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin the next big thing? - page 2. (Read 1994 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
May 07, 2018, 10:50:10 AM
For those who argue that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the next big things, buying and investing in Bitcoin might just pay off. Bitcoin might excel if currencies like the dollar et al trips under a hyperinflation scenario but that for now is not visibly an option that is available, thus, another fundamental question is wether Bitcoin can replace normal currencies and that again is not feasible in the nearest future. Why then should people invest in or buy a currency that can rise or fall by 20 percent in an hour or two?
Of course because you are facing big risk here if you want a good income you must know and when to risk your money for the bitcoin. This is the big thing because we are talking about risking and trading and the market should be fair for you f you have a good experience , Bitcoin is the mother of all currencies they base on this bitcoin maybe there are newly normal currencies but it can't change anymore we are near in the future that bitcoin can use to anything in this world.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
May 07, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
For those who argue that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the next big things, buying and investing in Bitcoin might just pay off. Bitcoin might excel if currencies like the dollar et al trips under a hyperinflation scenario but that for now is not visibly an option that is available, thus, another fundamental question is wether Bitcoin can replace normal currencies and that again is not feasible in the nearest future. Why then should people invest in or buy a currency that can rise or fall by 20 percent in an hour or two?

Cryptpcurrencies are surely the big thing but it doesn't mean that bitcoin is replacing the fiats because first of all it was not created to destroy the system of fiat but rather co exist with other cryptocurrencies and in that people will have a lot of option to store and use their money. Bitcoin is a good investment because the value of it sometimes reaches its peak. People are interested to it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 10:05:54 AM
In the world of economics and finance bitcoin into something big and surprising new thing. Probably because the value of bitcoin investment is quite high and has increased significantly.
Bitcoin surprises always the users and believes on the market that catch the attention of many. That is also the main point prices of bitcoin increase rapidly. So bitcoin is the next big thing indeed as cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 09:41:28 AM
The stability of the economy depends on the stable state of the currency, on the other hand, economy is fragile and risky when there are some fluctuations.
Activity: 268
May 06, 2018, 04:13:21 PM
Bitcoin is already the biggest thing in the crypto world right now. People should start investing on it as soon as possible so that they can all benefit from it in the future. It is predicted also that bitcoin will be the future currency of everyone that's why investing on it is much required for those who want a great future.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
May 06, 2018, 03:54:25 PM
Yes, cryptocurrencies are the next big thing, it's popular all over the world, which it grows and prices looks really nice, I just don't know, what will be in 2020...
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
May 06, 2018, 10:26:51 AM
Well by the new project and upcoming project all have been successful so no doubt , bitcoin will be the next thing on future , and no doubt , it will positively dominate the near future ,
So why not invest in the bitcoin right?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
In the world of economics and finance bitcoin into something big and surprising new thing. Probably because the value of bitcoin investment is quite high and has increased significantly.
Activity: 84
May 06, 2018, 08:28:47 AM
People should not invest. This is done by those who are willing to risk their money to get a win or loss as lucky.
Activity: 52
May 06, 2018, 08:27:36 AM
It is already quite popular. A thread was shred here which mentioned how bitcoins is being used by 17% people (in a  research in US) .
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 08:26:13 AM
For me, the big thing is the blockchain. The technology comes first and bitcoin is only second. Everything that we do in the future will be connected in the blockchain and that's why many projects are making coins on their own blockchain.

I think both are giving good support to each other, people now about blockchain because of bitcoin, in fact bitcoin investment has given such a good profit to people that it attract more and more people, bitcoin become too much popular and now people also know about blocchain, i think that in future bitcoin and altcoin will even continue to become more and more popular.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 08:21:17 AM
this is what you have to comprehend. Nowadays bitcoin has literally ended up being a huge point on the entire world, bitcoin has actually expanded enormously beforehand and also has favorable progression for financiers & individuals.
We need to understand that the adjustment in bitcoin worth is not very easy as well as extremely quick to forecast, however bitcoin continues to be one of the favored financial investments by the community that could offer great advantages for financiers.
Activity: 66
May 06, 2018, 08:15:30 AM
I do not think so! because there is still the currency of each country that becomes its own symbol. but I'm sure there are still many who need bitcoin.
Activity: 29
May 06, 2018, 07:55:08 AM
It is already the next big thing. I see that one year has passed by when you posted this and if you had seen bitcoins  has grown very fast in this period.
Activity: 157
May 06, 2018, 07:45:37 AM
yeah bitcoin are big thing in the wolrd for our economic growth in the transaction and payment thing, this is a good invention anyway that can be good for people financial too
Activity: 101
May 06, 2018, 07:31:04 AM
i agree to most opinions above about bitcoin is not to replace fiat money but it is merely the second options for people to looking at instead of what government provide for us, but i think it is also make sense to say that bitcoin could be the next big thing because what i see now is that bitcoin is kinda standing "agains" government and to oppose them in the area that makes government really comfortable and having fun, financial system, governments feast on its own people by enslaving them through the concept of dependent financial eco system, so in that part i hope bitcoin and cryptos can challenge government and also encourage and educate people about the exploitation of banking system on us, so step by step we will see who gonna win, the government with its centralised banking system or decentralised system of bitcoin, let's hope that people "won" and government have to adapt, in that scenario bitcoin is the next big thing. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 06:14:32 AM
For me, the big thing is the blockchain. The technology comes first and bitcoin is only second. Everything that we do in the future will be connected in the blockchain and that's why many projects are making coins on their own blockchain.
Activity: 151
May 05, 2018, 02:44:07 PM
Bitcoin became one of the best investment nowadays. Many investors are now entering to the cryptocurrency world because of the high profitability of the bitcoin. I am sure that the demand of the people to the bitcoin will rise up more.
Why won’t smart investors enter into this market? Bitcoin has made people millionaire already and anyone can become so by spending money and holding it for long. It has opened door to the simplest and easiest way of improving ones finance. Not only this, many jobless people have now an income source due to this great invention and I also believe, bitcoin is just getting started.

Bitcoin started the fire and it was the big thing. Then people started to look for next big thing after bitcoin. It’s ETH now for the next big thing. After BTC, ETH is the second best.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
May 05, 2018, 02:27:11 PM
I'm sure that bitcoin is a big thing, we can see that over 10,000 market exchanges make bitcoin for trading and of course the effects of bitcoin are enormous, and I'm sure that someday it will be legally used all over the world.
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 02:03:15 PM
I think bitcoin is already big thing,if you ask will bitcoin biggest thing in world then answer is after 5-10 years later bitcoin definetly be one of the biggest  thing in the world.I think few years later bitcoin will be all payment methods and safe investment platform.today many people belive in bitcoin and after 5-10 year later all over the world belive in bitcoin even bitcoin haters too.
Pages:
Jump to: