Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin undergoing a correction? - page 2. (Read 1107 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
November 10, 2017, 07:35:44 PM
It has been more down, I think its due to the segwit cancellation aftermath. Sooner or later it will be back in regular pricing.
Yes I think btc drops possible if segwit cancellation. The normal situation in btc after this correction it will be back the rising value. And it will continues be high, bitcoin will be on the moves again soon after this correction.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
November 10, 2017, 07:30:41 PM
It is normal after the fork, it will keep dropping but slow at first as people are wondering if it is a serious correction. Then it will drop sharply as they realise that they need to sell quick otherwise all gains will be for nothing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
November 10, 2017, 07:27:50 PM
Its down over $500 from yesterday and seems like its going to go down more. I hope not.

It's a correction long over due...
Let's see how low it'll go.
Some simple TA indicates next level at $6200
Never did reach below $6500 so maybe another one is to come to get closer to $6000.
Then it can pump up again quickly like it did earlier in the week during the last one.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 07:26:26 PM
yes, in my opinion. Corrections are generally thought to be at least down from the top. Considering the price dropped from mid 7000 to mid 6000s, and now down more than 10%, so pretty much to make the correction objectively.
could just keep going down, that's the importance of HODLING. so I'm selling because the price goes up from a declining sale, but if I'm too rash and worried about losing money, I'd better cut my losses right now.
everyone especially myself do not want to get caught in bear market if you just bought it.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 07:11:55 PM
It has been more down, I think its due to the segwit cancellation aftermath. Sooner or later it will be back in regular pricing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 07:07:10 PM
correction can't down to 6000$ that is my speculation
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
November 10, 2017, 07:05:37 PM
I think it has. When the price reaches another ATH at $7000, people never thought of it to be corrected since there will be a fork. But the fork was canceled so I think we are now seeing the correction.

BTC looks like its not gonna crash today. thats good news.

I do not know why it became a good news but I think altcoins and bitcoin is going down for some reason.
Activity: 27
November 10, 2017, 06:59:05 PM
everyone should relax! It's just a normal correction after such a big rise in that short time Wink

Somehow it's really funny, because everytime bitcoin is going up everyone is speculating how it will rise to the moon. However, when it has a little correction everyone is questioning what they said before and think they'll lose most of their money.
All the altcoins are going up and down with sometimes +/- 20-100% in shortterm, but somehow it doesn't get so much attention. It's just because Bitcoin got this really big value and even 10% of it is worth more than any altcoin so far.
November 10, 2017, 06:54:44 PM
BTC looks like its not gonna crash today. thats good news.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
November 10, 2017, 06:44:59 PM
Its down over $500 from yesterday and seems like its going to go down more. I hope not.

This is normal. If the growth is very fast, expect that there will also be a downward movement to follow. Let us just hope that this will not last too long. I think this will not go as down as $5,500 because the coming back of Bitcoin's upward movement might be in the next weeks of November. Bitcoin Silver will be coming this December. We will be expecting another Bitcoin rally by that time because of the free coins.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
November 10, 2017, 06:43:47 PM
People want to move the price down in order to buy more, this is the main reason of why it has been going down so much during the last few days. It is going to go back to the top soon, but we had to face a little correction, it might probably go to $6500 again and maybe a little bit more down, but who knows, there is no way to predict how much money it will be.
But see it as a nice opportunity to get some bitcoins at a cheaper rate, this is not bad mate, you all know that bitcoin will always go up, no matter what.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
November 10, 2017, 06:43:33 PM

This correction was expected when the Segwit 2X fork was called off two days back. The investors who invested in bitcoin with the hope of getting free 2X coins, they are now pulling their funds back to invest in different assets or waiting for another suitable opportunity. The market cap has also come down to 109 billion USD from 124 billion USD due to this reason. However, I see strong support at 6500 USD level so I don't expect it will go down any further. It is just strengthening its base before taking the next jump, it's just a required correction and nothing else. It gives a lot of people an opportunity to enter in to bitcoin at a cheaper price.
Activity: 111
November 10, 2017, 06:38:29 PM
Yeah this correction might be a good time to buy as I believe the price will shoot past 7K again very soon.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
November 10, 2017, 06:33:55 PM
This correction still acceptable and bitcoin price still high compared to last months. It's a chance to make a little profit because bitcoin price will increase soon.
Activity: 252
November 10, 2017, 04:54:09 PM
due to all the talks about segwit2x and the other forks bitcoin kept rising for a long time for far to fast. the increase in value was so high that even regular daily media who wouldn't care about bitcoin at all picked up the topic so more and more people got into contact with bitcoin over the past few weeks and decided to invest, because it was always going up. this was a short time where bitcoin got an extreme amount of attention from professionals as well as from regular people.

now, that segwit2x failed, the correction started. some people might be panic selling, i think a lot of regular people will, because they do not understand the systematics of bitcoin, probably don't know anything about segwit2x but will just see the correction and therefore sell in panic of more losses / less gains.
November 10, 2017, 04:48:43 PM
man i just bought some this morning. I haven't traded for so long cuz i lost money and now I'm losing again. this sucks
Activity: 46
November 10, 2017, 04:47:15 PM
Yes, corrections are a good thing tho
November 10, 2017, 04:44:40 PM
I think the price of Bitcoin can fall down to 5k levels and then stabilize around 5-6.5k and perhaps we will see another bull run.
But I'm not quite sure about the future of BTC as I don't see any upcoming upgrades so we may see some stagnation in price for a longer time than ever before in 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
November 10, 2017, 04:37:32 PM
it has to, the growth was much inflated with fork expectations, folks got ...emotional, cooling down now. hopefully will stop by 5k
Unfortunately it didn't! Going down further below Sad
Don't sweat,this is just temporary,the prices will sore up once again like always.This is usually the phase after/before the fork and price should be stable after a week or so.Don't let the bitcoin cash confuse you,that is just another pump and dump scheme.
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
November 10, 2017, 04:29:31 PM
it has to, the growth was much inflated with fork expectations, folks got ...emotional, cooling down now. hopefully will stop by 5k
Pages:
Jump to: